Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? (2344 Views)

Women Be Teaching Viewers Different Positions To Have Sex (photos) / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by popweezy(m): 12:06am On Jun 19, 2015
Some dayz ago, I waz the only one at home Feeling so bored. Few minutes later, my girlfrieme called me. I told her i'm bored. She asked if she could join me. I answered yes,reluctantly, simply becuz i don't av much on me (u know girlz na) Some minutes later, she waz around..she waz around for like 4hrs. We were only chatting, gisting and laughing. Suddenly, she started talking dirty,I didn't respond so well I waz just smiling then she's lying on the long chair, going to toilet several times coming closer to me and so on..I dey smile 4 background.. I chose to be gentle and do as if I do not understand those moves ama virgin though. I took up her phone and waz playing with it. when it waz time for her to leave, I gave her transport fare..as she wanted to collect it from me, I held her hands and pulled her closer then gave her a peck. She waz kind of hugging me not ordinary hugging ho.. and started going down ah, wetin be dis?..I didn't want to do it then I av to push her back a little. I could see she is hurt. I didn't talk about it. I tried bringing up smtin else but she waz not responding well. I knew the reason anyways. Eversince then, she never picked my calls and didn't reply my msg..is it a must I av sex with her wheneva she comes around?? And what can i do to resolve the matter..ADVICE PLZ!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by Crieff(m): 12:16am On Jun 19, 2015
But you are a Virgin or are you lying?

2 Likes

Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by soulminister(m): 12:20am On Jun 19, 2015
you are contradicting yourself

you said you are a virgin and now, you are saying, "must you have sex whenever she comes around.

straighten out your statement.

6 Likes

Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by tpiadotcom: 12:22am On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by tpiadotcom: 12:24am On Jun 19, 2015
Its assumed you must.
Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by popweezy(m): 12:26am On Jun 19, 2015
Crieff:
But you are a Virgin or are you lying?
NO..u doubting?
Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by popweezy(m): 12:28am On Jun 19, 2015
soulminister:
you are contradicting yourself

you said you are a virgin and now, you are saying, "must you have sex whenever she comes around.

straighten out your statement.
..according to my friends, they said weneva a girl comes to ur house, she is luking for sex..
Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by sinaj(f): 12:40am On Jun 19, 2015
lol funi bwoy... why do u kip callin her weneva u r hor*ny... um i mean bored wink
Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by popweezy(m): 12:48am On Jun 19, 2015
sinaj:
lol funi bwoy... why do u kip callin her weneva u r hor*ny... um i mean bored wink
lol..it's normal na
Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by DonX001: 4:12am On Jun 19, 2015
popweezy:
Some dayz ago, I waz the only one at home Feeling so bored. Few minutes later, my girlfrieme called me. I told her i'm bored. She asked if she could join me. I answered yes,reluctantly, simply becuz i don't av much on me (u know girlz na) Some minutes later, she waz around..she waz around for like 4hrs. We were only chatting, gisting and laughing. Suddenly, she started talking dirty,I didn't respond so well I waz just smiling then she's lying on the long chair, going to toilet several times coming closer to me and so on..I dey smile 4 background.. I chose to be gentle and do as if I do not understand those moves ama virgin though. I took up her phone and waz playing with it. when it waz time for her to leave, I gave her transport fare..as she wanted to collect it from me, I held her hands and pulled her closer then gave her a peck. She waz kind of hugging me not ordinary hugging ho.. and started going down ah, wetin be dis?..I didn't want to do it then I av to push her back a little. I could see she is hurt. I didn't talk about it. I tried bringing up smtin else but she waz not responding well. I knew the reason anyways. Eversince then, she never picked my calls and didn't reply my msg..is it a must I av sex with her wheneva she comes around?? And what can i do to resolve the matter..ADVICE PLZ!!!

Permit me to say.......RE*TARDS EVERYWHERE ON THIS NL!!!!

1 Like

Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by softnipples(f): 4:43am On Jun 19, 2015
Wicked dude cheesy a guy did that sh1t to me sometime ago and it wasnt funny atall. grin. She's acting this way so that you don't repeat it next time. She will definitely come around but just let her be for now! Again I say you're a wicked silly dude grin

1 Like

Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by jackpot(f): 5:14am On Jun 19, 2015
I smell LIES
Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by Enegod(m): 5:22am On Jun 19, 2015
You pushed a h0rny girl away! See as you just dey waste punny angry
Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by popweezy(m): 5:24am On Jun 19, 2015
jackpot:
I smell LIES
*sighs*
Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by refreshrate: 5:41am On Jun 19, 2015
DonX001:

Permit me to say.......RE*TARDS EVERYWHERE ON THIS NL!!!!

Permission granted, 7 times everyday and 20 times on sundays

1 Like

Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by GeneralQuamdeen: 5:52am On Jun 19, 2015
Must you have sex whenever she is around? That question makes it obvious that you have been doing it before.. So you are no virgin
Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by youngberry001(m): 6:06am On Jun 19, 2015
softnipples:
Wicked dude cheesy a guy did that sh1t to me sometime ago and it wasnt funny atall. grin. She's acting this way so that you don't repeat it next time. She will definitely come around but just let her be for now! Again I say you're a wicked silly dude grin
Gbam::: grin
Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by MrsChima(f): 6:30am On Jun 19, 2015
Whether you are a virgin in your dream or not...you should have made it clear to her that you did not have any desires sexually. If she wanted sex...she wouldn't came over period.

You do not have to have sex if you don't want to but learn to communicate what you want and don't want so there are no misunderstanding.
Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by tpiadotcom: 6:35am On Jun 19, 2015
popweezy:
..according to my friends, they said weneva a girl comes to ur house, she is luking for sex..

that depends on the type of relationship you have with said girl, your attitude to booty calls, and her own understanding of what visiting a man's house is.

if your relationship is a sex based one, then she will expect sex whenever she comes.

if it isnt, then she wont.

all things being equal of course.

1 Like

Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by bisi16(m): 6:48am On Jun 19, 2015
1 word, okobo!
Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by modskiller(m): 6:50am On Jun 19, 2015
My brother you allow her escape unscathed!!! My brother, who are you?? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by rawtouch: 7:40am On Jun 19, 2015
Yes you must
Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by funlord(m): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2015
popweezy:

Abeg my guy, na wetin be GIRLFRIEME? Or na animal?
Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by damiloladuke: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2015
hmmmmm

READ THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE www.wenogetjob..com
Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by chynergy1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
some relationships are purely for 'canning'.
wat do u think?
Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by KemoSabe: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
modskiller:
My brother you allow her escape unscathed!!!
My brother, who are you?? embarassed
.... I kinda find this funny though wink
Re: Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? by DonX001: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
refreshrate:

Permission granted, 7 times everyday and 20 times on sundays
Lol!

(1) (Reply)

Did I Betray My Friend? / 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys / Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.