Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Introversion Is Destroying My Relationship, Please Help!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introversion Is Destroying My Relationship, Please Help!!! (7403 Views)

Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introversion Is Destroying My Relationship, Please Help!!! by peedeeasobie(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
classicB:
I once created a thread about introvert and extrovert in love, seeking for opinions of my fellow NL members on how to cope but I didn't get any.
Firstly I know it's not all guys that can date a chronic introverted girl like me, a boring home girl. So am really lucky to have a faithful guy like my bf, we will be 4years soon.
The problem now is he has been complaining so much that am boring cryI cnt change that, it's not my fault. He does most of the talking in d relationship and get bored by the time I stop replying him. I am not this romantic or adventurous extrovert type of a person, I love him so much but I haven't been able to show him tru my actions.
I dnt kiss him, tell him 'i love u' to his face, go outing with him and so on.
I want to improve but I dnt know how, if we get to break up cos of my introverted nature am sure the next bf will leave me cos of that too. Please my fellow introverts how have u been coping in ur relationship with an extrovert? And I need the extrovert ladies to give me tips on how to be more romantic and outspoken embarassed I cnt afford to lose a cool and faithful bf cos of this.
I dnt like this introverted nature self.

my dear, you are not an introvert.

you are simply selfish!
Re: Introversion Is Destroying My Relationship, Please Help!!! by niggi4life(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
crackhaus:

After four years of dating, you're still uptight around him?

Being introverted is the least cause of this, I assure you - even introverts tend to loosen up and become sociable with/around people they're most comfortable with.
you are 100% correct sir. My wife is an extremely introverted woman but when she's around me, kaii u would think we are brothers and sisters but when outside, a diff ball game
Re: Introversion Is Destroying My Relationship, Please Help!!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
peedeeasobie:

my dear, you are not an introvert.

you are simply selfish!
How am I selfish?
Re: Introversion Is Destroying My Relationship, Please Help!!! by crackhaus: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
niggi4life:
you are 100% correct sir. My wife is an extremely introverted woman but when she's around me, kaii u would think we are brothers and sisters but when outside, a diff ball game
That's exactly how I know introverts to be, her problem isn't being introverted...not in the least.

2 Likes

Re: Introversion Is Destroying My Relationship, Please Help!!! by espn(m): 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
classicB:
I once created a thread about introvert and extrovert in love, seeking for opinions of my fellow NL members on how to cope but I didn't get any.
Firstly I know it's not all guys that can date a chronic introverted girl like me, a boring home girl. So am really lucky to have a faithful guy like my bf, we will be 4years soon.
The problem now is he has been complaining so much that am boring cryI cnt change that, it's not my fault. He does most of the talking in d relationship and get bored by the time I stop replying him. I am not this romantic or adventurous extrovert type of a person, I love him so much but I haven't been able to show him tru my actions.
I want to improve but I dnt know how, if we get to break up cos of my introverted nature am sure the next bf will leave me cos of that too. Please my fellow introverts how have u been coping in ur relationship with an extrovert? And I need the extrovert ladies to give me tips on how to be more romantic and outspoken embarassed I cnt afford to lose a cool and faithful bf cos of this.
I don't see u as an introvert.. for u to write all dis lines and reveal somethings about ur relationship. No u r not.. in my opinion.. u r d shy type or probably someone who lacks confidence.. so find a way of getting over ur fears..b bold..v dat confidence..dats d only way to revive or revitalise ur relationship..my view.
Re: Introversion Is Destroying My Relationship, Please Help!!! by Abbey2sam(m): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
classicB:

People keep making this mistake, been an introvert has nothing to do with not been social
Re: Introversion Is Destroying My Relationship, Please Help!!! by CHARLYX9: 2:27am On Jan 30, 2015
@op, stop deceiving yourself and complaining here while you know what made you not be romantic even if you are attracted to him guess what that is masturbation you know now stop hiding nonsene chk this my thread for people like you

https://www.nairaland.com/1964866/how-know-chronic-masturbator-masturbatress

Thank me later. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Introversion Is Destroying My Relationship, Please Help!!! by Monicasque(f): 5:29am On Jan 30, 2015
Maybe u cud try watching his favourite sport with him. Get in to the moment with him and b asking him abt wat the players are doing and the rest of the match, maybe that is wer the friendship and conversation will start coz man r most of the times passionate abt sport. Then wen u guys r just chilling u can b making jokes or talking abt wat happened during the game which u wer watching. Make a genuine effort to try get in to his interests and make convo with dem. I dnt knw wat else to say
Re: Introversion Is Destroying My Relationship, Please Help!!! by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 30, 2015
classicB:

Tell me how to love kiss
This is not true... It's the introvert ish.... Introverts are really like that.
Re: Introversion Is Destroying My Relationship, Please Help!!! by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 30, 2015
lilmax:
Your problem is you dont know how to love,not the introvert thing
Introverts are really like that...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies With Low-cut Hair Style? / My Boyfriend Fake Beards Fell Off While We Were Having Sex – Lady Crys Out On Tw / See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.