Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym (41872 Views)

Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides / Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo / Photos Of President Jonathan Working Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Lilimax(f): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2015
MsNas:
What brand of campaign strategy is this?
He's just telling us that he's very fit embarassed smiley
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by slinkman(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2015
The able president, my president, i am beginning to like this man

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by fitzmayowa: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by dvic(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2015
Gym or jimmy
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Buhari should jog round the perimeter of a stadium before an APC rally - FFK
Buhari looks fit than Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by naijacann: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2015
Flets:
If Buhari tries this in a gym, his story will read thus

...... and he has since been buried according to islamic rites.
LMFAO...lololololololol...hahahahahahahaha...lolololololol
Now, that was funny!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by ayukdaboss(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2015
I once had no gym - 2015

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by InsaneTamie(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2015
maybe since he can't defeat buhari with votes he have decided to beat him up with physical power and punches..
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by angelawoko(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2015
For the battle ahead what you need is ur voter's card. I see a desperate man afraid of failure and a long journey to him village. #saibuhari.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2015
MsNas:
What brand of campaign strategy is this?

It's called proof of medical fitness. Buhari should jog round the perimeter of a stadium to prove his.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by kodded(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

U SURE ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by omenka(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2015
Chanchit:
I won't be surprised if I wake up tomorrow morning to see GEJ $ex tape with patience, cos this man is desperate. Btw I can't use all this free data wastinG away on my phone to watch that rubbish, I would rather return it to MTN.
Una no go kill person this morning! cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Dbboy(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2015
Yes we don't need another yardua death dilemma again forward moving presido.

GEJ forward moving till 2019 cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by justi4jesu(f): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2015
obiZEAL:
...so he'll be fit to treck to Otueke

grin grin grin funny u

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by texazzpete(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2015
Flets:
If Buhari tries this in a gym, his story will read thus

...... and he has since been buried according to islamic rites.

Good thing nobody cares about gym prowess over good leadership, eh?

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2015
This advert is cool..
I like Gej.. He is a nice guy..But...

Sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by papaejima1: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2015
Nice
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 19, 2015
Personally, I think he doesn't need it. I would have recommended this to Mrs, Madam P. He sure needs 20hrs in dr sincerely.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 19, 2015
;DHe is warming up 4 his journey back to otuoke till he buy new shoe.
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by johnstar(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2015
obiZEAL:
lolz.. funi u
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Is it this Buhari or there is another?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by efilefun(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2015
OPEN LETTER TO Uncle Ebele.......

Good morin Baba Ibo who advice u to bring dwn Petro price N97 to N87.........If you like bring it to N27......I no dey vote for you....I guess your people don tell
you say you don lose credibility and if u don't knw, we don wise....eyes don open

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Opinedecandid(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2015
This is the man that is working for the greater good of Nigerians. Please don't fail to vote for him.
GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by omenka(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2015
Jonathan's handlers are making a huge mockery of the man. Everyone can tell this is still about Buhari been "physically unfit" for the rigours of the office. I laugh in Utuoke.

Let him remain at the gym till Val's day. He'd need all the stamina he can get. Utuoke is a long way from Abuja.

#Trecking mode about to be activated.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by MadCow1: 8:34am On Jan 19, 2015
obiZEAL:

More like; He is working up his stamina so he can paddle a Canoe.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Embroider(m): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2015
undecided notin consan Me
# i knw change
com 14 2 2015
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by sigmundfreud(m): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2015
This political comedy will soon be over...I can see GEJ ( or a look alike clown) warming up to run to Otueke cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by stanisbaratheon: 8:35am On Jan 19, 2015
Chanchit:
I won't be surprised if I wake up tomorrow morning to see GEJ $ex tape with patience, cos this man is desperate. Btw I can't use all this free data wastinG away on my phone to watch that rubbish, I would rather return it to MTN.

just the way we won't be surprised to wake up one morning and see GMB winning souls for christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by joseph1832(m): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2015
A man can govern a country not by working out in a gym, but by being a charismatic and responsive leader.

GEJ has neither, so being fit or trying to show us that you're you work out doesn't mean you're fit mentally to lead Nigerians.

There's a big difference between mental fitness and body fitness!.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by MadCow1: 8:36am On Jan 19, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan's handlers are making a huge mockery of the man. Everyone can tell this is still about Buhari been "physically unfit" for the rigours of the office. I laugh in Utuoke.

Let him remain at the gym till Val's day. He'd need all the stamina he can get. Utuoke is a long way from Abuja.

#Trecking mode about to be activated.

The Fisherman took a Camera into the gym.. grin

Eye service workout..

Na that ehn 200 liter drum wife workout video I wan see.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by nellyelitz(m): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2015
Is OBJ watching this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition / Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.