Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym (41875 Views)

Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides / Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo / Photos Of President Jonathan Working Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Rainmaker69(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2015
Scam. This is a campaign advert not a gym video.
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by PapiWata: 8:50am On Jan 19, 2015
Flets:
If Buhari tries this in a gym, his story will read thus

...... and he has since been buried according to islamic rites.

Ha ha ha yes, for elderly frail and geriatric people living on overtime granted out of pity by God, fear of exercise is the beginning of wisdom.

With that said, I would love to see that ugly scare-crow, Weeping General Buhari, pumping iron and going for a world record ha ha ha, oh yeah.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by brainbox2014(m): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2015
lol.. all these PDP e-warriors on NL. There's nothing we will not see. Just wait till you get shocked
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by moderatorr1: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2015
funny

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by justi4jesu(f): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2015
ichommy:

Justi4jesu Justi4jesu Justi4jesu

You see me for dream ni angry angry angry
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by watered(m): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2015
obiZEAL:
...so he'll be fit to treck to Otueke

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Airforce1(m): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2015
God bless my president

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by That9jaVine(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2015
Go on Sir

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by killuminati(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2015
Cutest9gerian:

2015 Goodluck. vs. Buhari.
1. X. 2.
100.00. 8.00. 1.15.
abeg play dis game for me... Buhari 2/2 @10,000 Naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by AdebowaleSK: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Buhari should jog round the perimeter of a stadium before an APC rally - FFK

Buhari vs GEJ physical combo, who win
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by ichommy(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2015
justi4jesu:

You see me for dream ni angry angry angry

Yes o, i don dey monitor u. Y u think say i follow u for NL?
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by killuminati(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2015
ichommy:
Warming Up for Otuoke, I dont fancy Politics. But when this Bros GEJ promise FRESH Air and he no get shoe. i believe am. I even Line up so tay, Sun wan finish me the day I vote 4 am. I dont need his Fresh Air Again. If he like make den sell Petrol for 50 Kobo. I don buy Samsung for Africa Air Conditioner. Make I try BUHARI dis time.

#CHANGE
#BUHARI
grin abeg no wound me wit lafs gringrin
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by appini: 8:59am On Jan 19, 2015
Buhari's problem is not only of his stature, but that of his bipolar mental disorder illness.

Buhari is known for reckless decision-making.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by calaway: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2015
Chanchit:
I won't be surprised if I wake up tomorrow morning to see GEJ $ex tape with patience, cos this man is desperate. Btw I can't use all this free data wastinG away on my phone to watch that rubbish, I would rather return it to MTN.
TWO THINGS YOU WILL NEVER SEE IN A VIDEO.

1.GEJ HAVING SEX. EVEN BEYOUNCE IS NOT HALF SEXIER THAN LADY P IN THE EYES OF THE CONTENT & HUMBLE GEJ.

2. GEJ REQUESTING THE KILLING OR DEATH OF ANY NIGERIAN NO MATTER THE REASON.

UNLIKE THE WICKED;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by bynat(f): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2015
;DGyming out his cluelessness
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 19, 2015
Flets:

this got me cracking with laughter, buhahahh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Orikinla(m): 9:06am On Jan 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Whatever anyone is wishing General Muhammad Buhari (retd) will happen to the person in 2015.

Since you bad wishers prefer A LIAR who lies to his wife and Nigerians with secrets in his closets, lies will also be your portion all the days of your life.
[/size]

1 Share

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Olofintoto(m): 9:06am On Jan 19, 2015
GEJ till Sai Buhari stops crying after losing presidential elections!
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by manutdadex(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2015
Chanchit:
I won't be surprised if I wake up tomorrow morning to see GEJ $ex tape with patience, cos this man is desperate. Btw I can't use all this free data wastinG away on my phone to watch that rubbish, I would rather return it to MTN.
u dey vex...wen dem dey show buhari usin tab for d first time(dat one funny sa) we complain..jst enjoy it
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Lailerh(f): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2015
rozayx5:
the illiterate would be history if he gets near a gym cheesy

warming up to failbuhari shocked
why are you calling someone's father an illiterate? undecided haba naw....
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by manutdadex(m): 9:11am On Jan 19, 2015
tbaba1234:

Buhari looks in better shape than GEJ...
my grnd ma is fitter dan Buhari

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Chanchit: 9:13am On Jan 19, 2015
calaway:

TWO THINGS YOU WILL NEVER SEE IN A VIDEO.

1.GEJ HAVING SEX. EVEN BEYOUNCE IS NOT HALF SEXIER THAN LADY P IN THE EYES OF THE CONTENT & HUMBLE GEJ.

2. GEJ REQUESTING THE KILLING OR DEATH OF ANY NIGERIAN NO MATTER THE REASON.

UNLIKE THE WICKED;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

Hehehe! PEJ weh be say na only casing remain for her body, so when GEJ dey strike deziani he was thinking of PEJ? Anyway, he would. Have more time for PEJ when they reach Otueke kingdom. As for Buhari, anything weh U like, talk, he has my vote 100%
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2015
Rainmaker69:
Scam. This is a campaign advert not a gym video.

Let us see a campaign advert of Buhari jogging round the perimeters of a stadium.
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by kennyjodeci(m): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2015
tbaba1234:

U mean this ssame buhari? Abi another bbuhari still remain for house?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Sutiv: 9:20am On Jan 19, 2015
The question I usually ask Nigerian is can GMB work for 40 hours in a week?, have you seen a 72 year old man trying to be active, we cannot cheat mother nature.
We are all tired with the way PDP have been ruling us since 1999 but for APC to bring out a 72 year old man to be active again, somebody is not trying to be serious.
APC have all the opportunities to win 2015 election but I think they are giving it back to PDP on a prater of gold. Chosen a right candidate is their greatest misnomer.
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by justi4jesu(f): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2015
ichommy:

Yes o, i don dey monitor u. Y u think say i follow u for NL?

Hmmm why you dey monitor me na. Hope i'm safe cheesy
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by ElFenomeno1: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2015
obiZEAL:
...so he'll be fit to treck to Otueke
Spot on.
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by dvee2: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2015
Where was GEJs video at the gym last month, or two months ago or last year? None, you just went to snap picture at the gym one week to election and Tanoids are dancing. What desperation
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by ignis: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2015
tbaba1234:

Are you kidding me?
And Yar'adua also looks in better shape than GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by PrincianoARTIST(m): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2015
embarassed for in mind o, shabi na because of fear day make am GIN ni?
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by tartar9(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2015
he better be fit for the marathon madman style treking to otuoke.first thing the ozuologist is doing without exhibited utter cluelessness.it was patience that told him this one.
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by DaBullIT(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2015
Flets:

See , another tanist propagandist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon / Certificate Forgery: Senate Says They Can't Sack Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.