Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym (41877 Views)

Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides / Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo / Photos Of President Jonathan Working Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by stanisbaratheon: 8:36am On Jan 19, 2015
bokohalal:
There should be a sequel to the GEJ gym video.
"Video Of GEJ Working On His Brain".

grin bad guy
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by babadee1(m): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2015
This is how you know a president is a loser. When he leaves the discussion of his achievements in office and his plans for the future and instead shows us videos of himself in the gym.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by govmentson(m): 8:37am On Jan 19, 2015
Like dis man

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by moderatorr1: 8:37am On Jan 19, 2015
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by taharqa: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2015
Flets:
If Buhari tries this in a gym, his story will read thus

...... and he has since been buried according to islamic rites.

grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by CeeJay419(m): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2015
SMH in laughter..
GEJ rocks. ...........Cj
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by stanisbaratheon: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2015
tbaba1234:

Buhari looks in better shape than GEJ...

please i would like to take a look at that electron microscope you're using

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Is it this Buhari or there is another?
GMB until GEJ's tummy becomes flat.
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by santicruz: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2015
Able president
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Caseless: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2015
Chanchit:
I won't be surprised if I wake up tomorrow morning to see GEJ $ex tape with patience, cos this man is desperate. Btw I can't use all this free data wastinG away on my phone to watch that rubbish, I would rather return it to MTN.
grin grin grin
If no be say gej na mumu, how him go allow this video to come out because his campaign team asked to 'jog'? Useless man.
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by obiZEAL(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2015
MadCow1:

More like; He is working up his stamina so he can paddle a Canoe.. grin
Lolz....ur own bad gaan
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by joseph1832(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2015
omenka:
Lmao!! They don't even know what to do anymore!! How is this relevant to the current discussions Lmao.
You just ask the pertinent question bro. People are dying in the north east and our president is trying to show us that he works out. I believe if he exercise his brain that well, Boko Haram would have been a thing of the past!.

Our president doesn't even know what to do, how to do it, and when to do it! Such a blatant shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by ichommy(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2015
Thank U jare. Lol
Nikapetrelli:
A for Ape
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by duni04(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2015
obiZEAL:
...so he'll be fit to treck to Otueke
grin
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by lordsharks(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2015
Nice one here
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by peeJ1: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2015
Oga Gej dey gym for buhari

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by darepoju(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2015
ride on sir GEJ
By the time the Lord and Nigerians
are done with APC, the only thing that they will
have left are their bombs, their long beards and
their Haramite brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by BrokenTV: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2015
omenka:
Lmao!! They don't even know what to do anymore!! How is this relevant to the current discussions Lmao.
Sorry because the article did not state Buhari in the GYM that is why is not relevant to the current discussions.Laughing in Swahili.
ALL WE NEED IS CHANGEJ.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by obiZEAL(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2015
MadCow1:

More like; He is working up his stamina so he can paddle a Canoe.. grin
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by MsNas(f): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2015
Lilimax:
He's just telling us that he's very fit embarassed smiley
Lmao. It's still very funny the way our politicians campaign. cheesy
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 19, 2015
buari will chop punch in failbuary
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by taharqa: 8:42am On Jan 19, 2015
tbaba1234:

Guy, d devil himself dey hail ya Lie-Lie abilities o....

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by lyntiffany(f): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2015
tbaba1234:

Guy you can lie ooooo! you even lie pass Satan who invent am.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by jimtosam: 8:42am On Jan 19, 2015
Why do we put so much weight on physical strength. I'm not saying that is not important but leadership job is more of mental strength. Jonathan may be physically fit but sluggish mentally. Leadership is more of mental strength. This really show how retarded our leaders are.

I just pray God help us. Nigeria is full of smart and intelligent people home and abroad but we still struggle to handle boko haram. Instead of them campaigning with facts and figures, they keep fooling around.

God we cry for help.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by ichommy(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2015
justi4jesu:
smiley smiley smiley Hale and hearty he is. wink

Justi4jesu Justi4jesu Justi4jesu
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by M4gunners: 8:45am On Jan 19, 2015
kodded:
LET THE HEALTHY BUHARI TRY THIS ONE NA............................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hahaha na Tübingen he go end up.
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by omenka(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Buhari should jog round the perimeter of a stadium before an APC rally - FFK
Is that what FFK did that won the heart of Ikemba's wife? - Omenka.
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Egbagirl(f): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2015
cheesy grin grin ;Dtrying much to be like Obama?

For some reason, he comes alive in this video.
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by angelawoko(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by BrokenTV: 8:48am On Jan 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Buhari looks fit than Jonathan.
the one that i saw yesterday or is there another Buhari that we don't know.
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Neatboy(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2015
My active and healthy president!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Soldier Preaching In A Military Church In North East / Bukola Saraki Gave His Sister 2 Hours To Leave Ilorin In Her Own Interest / Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.