Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym (41878 Views)

Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides / Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo / Photos Of President Jonathan Working Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by hizaya61(m): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2015
make him go learn karate and Kung fu join, na still buhari go enter
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by calaway: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2015
Chanchit:

Hehehe! PEJ weh be say na only casing remain for her body, so when GEJ dey strike deziani he was thinking of PEJ? Anyway, he would. Have more time for PEJ when they reach Otueke kingdom. As for Buhari, anything weh U like, talk, he has my vote 100%
GEJ IS SO FAITHFUL TO HIS WIFE, THAT HE MARRIED WHEN SHE WAS YOUTHFUL AND BLOOMING, SHE IS STILL THE APPLE OF HIS EYES AFTER ALL THE YEARS (CHAI GOODMAN). BUHARI CHASED AWAY THE WIFE OF HIS YOUTH AND MARRIED A WOMAN OLD ENOUGH TO BE HIS GRAND CHILD (PEADOPHILE).

I AM NOT SAYING ANYTHING I LIKE, ONLY THE TRUTH. IT IS YOU THAT TALKS FICTION WITHOUT REASON. TRY TO BE TRUE TO YOUR SELF. GOOD WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL OVER EVIL.
GEJ TILL MAMA MAMA CALLS 2050 cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by tellwisdom: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2015
What does this mean?? sad
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2015
Sutiv:
The question I usually ask Nigerian is can GMB work for 40 hours in a week?, have you seen a 72 year old man trying to be active, we cannot cheat mother nature.
We are all tired with the way PDP have been ruling us since 1999 but for APC to bring out a 72 year old man to be active again, somebody is not trying to be serious.
APC have all the opportunities to win 2015 election but I think they are giving it back to PDP on a prater of gold. Chosen a right candidate is their greatest misnomer.

How old was Mandela when he left the prison for president's seat?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Atigba: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2015
That is my able presido

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:38am On Jan 19, 2015
dvee2:
Where was GEJs video at the gym last month, or two months ago or last year? None, you just went to snap picture at the gym one week to election and Tanoids are dancing. What desperation

Where was Buhari's pictures dressed in Igbo attire last 4 or 6 months?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Vado(m): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2015
Flets:
If Buhari tries this in a gym, his story will read thus

...... and he has since been buried according to islamic rites.

Lmfao, oh boy people are mean sha. See bad mouth.
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by LIBRAGOLD: 9:42am On Jan 19, 2015
Seen.

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Orikinla(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2015
PapiWata:

Ha ha ha yes, for elderly frail and geriatric people living on overtime granted out of pity by God, fear of exercise is the beginning of wisdom.

With that said, I would love to see that ugly scare-crow, Weeping General Buhari, pumping iron and going for a world record ha ha ha, oh yeah.
[size=18pt]
May your later years leave you as an ugly scare scrow and frail and it is a pity that at your age, you can never ever achieve what General Muhammad Buhari (retd) achieved in his youth as a patriotic national hero of national security. peace and unity.

You will never achieve the following:

At the age of 33 in August 1975, after General Murtala Mohammed took power that year, he appointed Buhari as Governor of the North-Eastern State, to oversee social, economic and political improvements in the state.

At the age of 34, in March 1976, the then Head of State, General Olusegun Obasanjo appointed Buhari as the Federal Commissioner (position now called Minister) for Petroleum and Natural Resources. When the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation was created in 1976, Buhari was also appointed as its Chairman, a position he held until 1978 and that was when the Warri Refinery, the first Nigerian government wholly owned refinery was commissioned in 1978.
Has President Goodluck Jonathan revived or even built a single refinery?
But prefers importing fuel in million dollar fuel subsidy scams when he would have been able to build a refinery within two years.

Neither your your father, uncle or you will achieve the above.
You have seen Buhari and his beautiful family.
Show us your father and his own family compared to Buhari's. grin

And you can never ever achieve what I achieved at the age of 21 when Buhari was head of state.
I was the only Nigerian artist who represented Nigeria as a book illustrator at two world book fairs in Japan and I was engaged by the Johns Hopkins University's Population Communication Services (JHU/PCS) to produce 9 family planning education booklets in Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo and Pidgin English for nationwide family planning in Nigeria and also commissioned by another American organization to produce more booklets in Hausa for the campaign against early girl child marriage and promotion of girl child education in northern Nigeria under Buhari with the full support of the American government's USAID.
I hope you know what working for a world class American university and USAID mean?
And I was only 21 then.
Of course, you can never achieve this till the end of the world. grin

And later under General Ibrahim Babangida (retd) at only 25 and 26, I was employed as national Program Consultant by the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) for nationwide child survival and development project and nomadic education that is more comprehensive than the so called almajiri schools of your GEJ.
And at only 27 I was in the publicity team for the Alhaji Bamanga Tukur's Presidential Campaign. And lest you forget I am 100% blue blooded Igbo from Uhuhu, Umuahia North LGA.

What have you achieved at your age?
MOFO! grin

Attached is the photo of General Muhammad Buhari (retd), the Ogbuagu 1 of Aba! The Lion Killer and yes he deserves it as a brave Nigerian soldier like my great father too. And as head of state and even before he became head of state, he crushed Islamic terrorists in northern Nigeria within months and not like your GEJ who has failed woefully to crush the Boko Haram since 2009 to date, causing the untimely deaths of over 15, 000 Nigerians who would have been alive today if only GEJ has the balls to prove that he is a competent and efficient Commander-in-Chief and not an apologist of administrative failures.
You can see my own heroic photo on http://www.amazon.com/House-Dogs-Michael-Chima-Ekenyerengozi-ebook/dp/B0065KCBE2
Can you show me yours on such a global level?
And not just coming on a free for all forum to post idiotic comments showing that you are intellectually re-tarded. grin
[/size]

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2015
Otuoke, here he comes!...#change2015 is inevitable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2015
GEJ till BULLHARI learns how to pronounce the name of his party properly...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by davidigomanel: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2015
I luv seeing this. Our presido is healthy.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by DonaldGenes(m): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2015
Chanchit:
I won't be surprised if I wake up tomorrow morning to see GEJ $ex tape with patience, cos this man is desperate. Btw I can't use all this free data wastinG away on my phone to watch that rubbish, I would rather return it to MTN.

Lmào
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by OLADD: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2015
Flets:
If Buhari tries this in a gym, his story will read thus

...... and he has since been buried according to islamic rites.

Chai! Chai!! Chai!!!
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Orikinla(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2015
Seenyo:
Otuoke, here he comes!...#change2015 is inevitable!
Only intellectually re-tarded people will support and vote for such a shameless liar that former President Olusegun Obasanjo should have left as Governor of Bayelsa State.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by saintneo(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2015
Cutest9gerian:

2015 Goodluck. vs. Buhari.
1. X. 2.
100.00. 8.00. 1.15.

how about 1X, X2, other odds?
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Fawklicant: 10:07am On Jan 19, 2015
Chanchit:
I won't be surprised if I wake up tomorrow morning to see GEJ $ex tape with patience, cos this man is desperate. Btw I can't use all this free data wastinG away on my phone to watch that rubbish, I would rather return it to MTN.

If you look at his sophisticated athletic body grin grin devoid of pot belly at that age you will know that the guy hits the gym every once in a while. Now that is not desperation, it is his normal way of life. Compare that with people that have not eaten roasted plantain (bolii) and corn in 30 years, but recently started showing off by making surprise stops at the bolii station just to score cheap political points. Now that's DESPERATION. I wonder why failbuhari hasn't stopped to buy gworro? Are you sure he still has teeth in that mouth of his?

GEJ is just rehearsing the knockout strategy he will give to Yar'Adua's brother, chikena! cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Youceemeri: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2015
Hello great nairalanders pls i need your financial help to solve to problem which is been affecting me since d turn of the year...I need this cash to paid for a room for me and my son(Shelter). They have served us quit notice.. There's no business i could venture in that would yield maximum return at this moment, beside am on street now running up and down to make our end for food, am not lazy i can do any work but not into robbery pls i just want to be a good daddy for my son since his mum is late, i believe downfall of a man not the end, all i need is a roof over our head so i could be able to cool down and find job to make him proud.. The money i need is #20,000 to get a room..Any financial help would be greatly appreciated...I know there is good people out there who can help me .......May God bless and reward u all.
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2015
U culd'nt have said it better my brother!
Orikinla:

Only intellectually re-tarded people will support and vote for such a shameless liar that former President Olusegun Obasanjo should have left as Governor of Bayelsa State.
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Eastherbunny(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2015
Guys first click the link and catch PDP red-handed with their lie
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by philips70(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2015
kodded:
LET THE HEALTHY BUHARI TRY THIS ONE NA............................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You people's brain is worse than condensed milk at the moment. For a less than a 20secs cameo appearance in a less than a minute video? I pity Jonathan's family because these guys with this desperation will lead this man to his early grave. Maybe Fayose's prediction will be inversely about Jonathan.
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by todayboy: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2015
Ok make we see Buhari for GYM na, APC are just deceiving themselves, a sick man cant rule Nigeria

Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by philips70(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2015
Fawklicant:

If you look at his sophisticated athletic body grin grin devoid of pot belly at that age you will know that the guy hits the gym every once in a while. Now that is not desperation, it is his normal way of life. Compare that with people that have not eaten roasted plantain (bolii) and corn in 30 years, but recently started showing off by making surprise stops at the bolii station just to score cheap political points. Now that's DESPERATION. I wonder why failbuhari hasn't stopped to buy gworro? Are you sure he still has teeth in that mouth of his?

GEJ is just rehearsing the knockout strategy he will give to Yar'Adua's brother, chikena! cheesy cheesy wink

No, ogogoro dries the stomach more than anything the most sophisticated gym and exercise can do for anybody. Go to the creeks and villages you hardly see people with potbellies.
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by dodokire12: 10:31am On Jan 19, 2015
We will soon watch the video of Jonatan in the Toilet.

What is the meaning of this Clueless Video now.
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by todayboy: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2015
jimtosam:
Why do we put so much weight on physical strength. I'm not saying that is not important but leadership job is more of mental strength. Jonathan may be physically fit but sluggish mentally. Leadership is more of mental strength. This really show how retarded our leaders are.

I just pray God help us. Nigeria is full of smart and intelligent people home and abroad but we still struggle to handle boko haram. Instead of them campaigning with facts and figures, they keep fooling around.

God we cry for help.

My brother physical strength is important Nigeria problem is too huge to be in the hands of a sick president
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by ikotec: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2015
what gej really needs is a workout on his brain. what is needed is brain not muscles
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2015
I see. This is why fFk said Buhari should jog round a stadium abi?

Na wa for this pdp oo
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Ignatio(m): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2015
Able presido
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Rainmaker69(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Let us see a campaign advert of Buhari jogging round the perimeters of a stadium.

I'm sure he has better things to do such as focus on the real issues at play.
Re: Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym by Ijaya123: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2015
[center]Is this one of the issue based campaign PDP promised us?
I'm sure he will need the strength to pack his loots to Otuoke soonest. [/center]grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.