Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport (37859 Views)

37 Nigerians Deported From Italy Arrive Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Air Peace Tyre Deflates On Take-Off At Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Fire Outbreak At Murtala Muhammed International Airport MMIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
My friend Gej is the commander-in-chief. The head of the nation. He should be looking after the affairs of the nation all round and not giving silly excuses for his incompetence. Only God knows how he handles his home affairs. Smh

IGBOSON1:

^^^You guys make me laugh wallahi!

From the pics you see, it's obvious the structures are in place....the problem now being that of maintenance! It's been almost a year now since you lot bullied GEJ into removing her from office, yet you expect the airport facilities to still be as she left them!?

If you're looking for anyone to blame, blame the immediate past acting minister and current minister of aviation!
Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by gregg2: 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Dele Momudu needs help.
So, an airport has a bad toilet and we send a message to the President?

What is the work of MMIA management?
The FAAN MD nko not to talk of the minister of aviation?[/size]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by Ilekeh(f): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
Arysexy:
Liars from d pit of apc hell.

Some of the pictures have been posted here over 8 months ago. Eg the mopping bucket they claimed was used to collect leaking water. I guess rain is falling in Lagos now.

Shameless propagandist apshit

The bucket they claim?

Nigga, there's no claim. In May 2013, I was in that airport to witness that disgrace. There is no claim, that airport is disgusting.
Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by manny4life(m): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
worry359:
It was said on a telivision program that the baggage handling eqipment was designed for NORMAL travellers around the world.
Most people have luggage of less than 30kg but Nigerians must have HUGE bags of over 100kg.
Then complain because conveyor breaks down.

Permit me to say RUBBISH, arrant nonsense. angry angry
Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by pring: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
Thanks sir.
I saw this on my way back from uk last month
Through kotoka ghana.
I saw how clean kotoka was especially the lavatory.
But at mm terminal.its a sorry state
u need to see flies n used tissues papers everywhere.
Stinking like refuse being.
Nigeria is indeed in trouble.

3 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by slap1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Looks like a local bakery.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
[size=18pt]I passed through Lagos airport this Christmas and new year and I didn't see anything obscene
The conveyor belts worked optimally
The place was clean
The air conditioner at the departure hall needs more power but then there were a million people there[/size]
Dele momodu, the ex presidential candidate with no votes ( not even from wife and concubines) should go sit his fat behind somewhere and pack his beer belly one side

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
na Jonathan go fix everything? Jona go fix train, jona go fix road, Jona go fix airport. Jona go fix toilet. Complain to those in charge. Leave the President alone.

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
pring:
Thanks sir.
Through kotoka ghana.

[size=18pt]
Used tissue everywhere because Nigerians are dirty people and lack proper hygiene.many will prefer to wipe their poo and drop the tissue on the floor than inside the toilet.
Nothing to do with the president[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
zuby4real10:
Sir Alex ferguson @ 72 won d EPL 4
man utd in his last season @ d club,
Moyes @ 50 woefully failed @ same
club wif same squad.Carlo Ancelloti @
his late 60s won d championships
league 4 r.madrid,mourinho @ his mid 50s fail in 3 consecutive seasons.dis is
anoda food 4 thought to dos pro GEJ
A.K.A anti Buhari 2 knw dat age is nt a
factor dat hinder a person 4rm
achieving success.we ol knw
irrespective of our tribal & religious differences dat GEJ fail during his 6yrs
spell as Nigeria head of state.plz let cum
2geda nd join hands 2 Mek GMB our
fergie $ Ancelloti

slowpoke.
Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by rabbaba: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
Dele momodu hav u ask ur oga fashola about it. And if u have what did he said to u about it. Is GEJ aviation minister? Or don't u know d office to write to again? Most u call GEJ or write him b4 u will know what to do or ur just seeking for an atention. Ogbeni make u no fall ur hand o

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
gregg2:
[size=18pt]Dele Momudu needs help.
So, an airport has a bad toilet and we send a message to the President?

What is the work of MMIA management?
The FAAN MD nko not to talk of the minister of aviation?[/size]

The guy is an eediot
Tomorrow when his manhood refuses to rise he will call of GEJ to come and wake it up

3 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Please tell me that hair isn't natural.
Erm, does it offend?

(It's natural)
Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by Toktee(m): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
MillionDollars:
Where is GEJ's concubine ODUAH
some people on this forum said,the whorre has transformed the aviation sector na,they even ascribed it as jonathan achievement,especially our brothers from the east.
Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by LANREFORWA: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
With all the problem for Nigeria,na only airport concern u, where I no chop full for country
Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
nerodenero:
All hail Stella Oduah! I am very sure that posterity will definitely judge our leaders. Shame on all of them!
The funniest thing is that she is among the people appointed by the Anambra State Government on its airport project.

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by 100Cents: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Was yesterday the first time Dele Momodu travelled through MMA or saw that toilet that way ?

There is nothing you guys will not use for politics.

Later you will snap your own toilet and show us. How degrading ?

Dele, the likes of FFK..

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by rusher14: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
philips70:

Do these Nigerians travel from Murtala Muhammed Airport in Lagos to Murtala Muhammed Airport in Lagos? Or when they reach their destination airports they throw away the extra 70kg so their conveyor belts stay safe?
Chai!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by Toktee(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
tundeayo2020:
hmm...the truth is we nigerians are too dirty, when it comes to maintenance we are very very not so good at it. I give our railway 1 good year from now if it will not turn to an eye sore.
FG should pass strict laws to curtain this menace, because erecting new structures is not our problem but maintaining the already existing ones.
To the FG, why setup new universities accross the country, when you can simply use the money to upgrade the standards of the already existing ones.
so,in your small world,railway is neat now?

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
100Cents:
Was yesterday the first time Dele Momodu travelled through MMA or saw that toilet that way ?

There is nothing you guys will not use for politics.

Later you will snap your own toilet and show us. How degrading ?

Dele, the likes of FFK..

Maybe someone has promised him an adviser or commissioner position and he is working hard to earn it
This is the same man that bashed Buhari and called him unelectable ,now speaking from the other side of his mouth
I hate two faced people with a passion

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by joeyekembele: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
There is no sense in this posting on the poor state of the murtala Mohammed international airport. As a president of the nation, is he expected to go through all the government offices to inspect the state of the facilities available? The annual budget reflects the allocation earmarked foe aviation ministry. It is then the sole responsibility of the minister and his staff to see to the repairs and replacement of the facilities in bad shape. One of the reasons that changes are not made visible is our reluctance to do the needful when when given responsibility and our refittal to hold accountable who is to blame for a failure in our system in the various segments of the nation. GEJ is not to blame in this regard fella. The much we air our dissatisfaction at the campaign season, if we had done one third of it in our daily observations all this while, Nigeria would have being our haven we so long for.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by ephi123(f): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Thank goodness someone has created this thread with the pictures as evidence. That airport is a DISGRACE, disgrace to the nation. If anyone is defending this sham of a place, then you need to take a long hard look at yourself.
Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by eaglechild: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
PUSH1:
The only international airport we have in Nigeria is in such a mess. Excuse but what is gej doing with our money. Is he that selfish to keep it all to himself and not share among Nigerians in a way we would at least feel the impact.
Everyone is posting so I must also post.
Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by baby124: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
I remember entering the arrival hall on one of my travels. While waiting to be cleared by immigration. The arrival hall smelled like 10yr old concentrated piss, this means the toilets were not working properly. there was no light, the place was hot like fire. It was crowded and very small. It looked like an arrival hall in the thick bushes of Nigeria. An arrival hall fit for a remote village is the Nigerian international arrival hall. Very dirty looking place.
Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
baby124:
I remember entering the arrival hall on one of my travels. While waiting to be cleared by immigration. The arrival hall smelled like 10yr old concentrated piss, this means the toilets were not working properly. there was no light, the place was hot like fire. It was crowded and very small. It looked like an arrival hall in the thick bushes of Nigeria. An arrival hall fit for a remote village is the Nigerian arrival hall. Very dirty looking place.

Part of it also is that most Nigerians don't use deodorant
I have said it before and the guilty ones got offended
Some of that stench is from the individuals

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by MillionDollars: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Toktee:
some people on this forum said,the whorre has transformed the aviation sector na,they even ascribed it as jonathan achievement,especially our brothers from the east.
ah tell u, religion and tribalism has blinded so many people
Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by eaglechild: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
pring:
Thanks sir.
Through kotoka ghana.
Which airline again dey fly from UK through Ghana?

Everyone is now claiming.
Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by manny4life(m): 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
Babymama1:

Ahh.. People have body odor but definitely not like piss..

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by alienvirus: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Babymama1:
[size=18pt]I passed through Lagos airport this Christmas and new year and I didn't see anything obscene
The conveyor belts worked optimally
The place was clean
The air conditioner at the departure hall needs more power but then there were a million people there[/size]
Dele momodu, the ex presidential candidate with no votes ( not even from wife and concubines) should go sit his fat behind somewhere and pack his beer belly one side
Did you see the car park?
Re: The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport by baby124: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Babymama1:

I refuse to believe such a smell can come from an individual. It is totally impossible. That individual needs to be washed inside out with lemon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) / The Myth About Nigerians Washing Dead Bodies In The US / Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.