Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT (5222 Views)

How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by Kingspin(m): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
President Jonathan talking sense at PDP presidential campaign rally in sokoto state. Is nt Making Frontpage. Anyone saying that Goodluck is not doing any work in Nigeria should go and see his grand papa who is 72.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by onatisi(m): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
FKO81:

What GEJ need from NW is 25% we have the structures that will deliver more than what we are forecasting, there is no cause for alarm.
no need arguing with ppl here on nairaland . When the election is over ,their eye will clear. But u can keep on educating them if u like .

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by zantama05(m): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
FKO81:

25%
you have no shame on you, 25% hahahahehehehemm. 25% in SW & 25% in NE. you are so funny I swear.

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by midolian(m): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
citizenY:

AIT is only showing the podium, not the crowd.
God bless you. That's wat m seein and I hear few almajiri's shouting PHI-DHI-PHI.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by crixlight2(m): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mamaflex:
Meanwhile, this bag is now called...
sure na must to go oooo... grin grin grin grin we don't need his service again... GMB till oga jona realise that naija don tire of him
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by theV0ice: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Olaolufred:
CAN'T SEE A PICTURE OF THE MASSIVE CROWD.

ARE THEY HIDDEN BEHIND MY MONITOR?

i think the 'crowd' was too much to fit into any video clip or camera shot.

let them finish with the photoshop editing in aso rock studios.....

then they'll share it wink

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by san316(m): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lemme fallow y'all
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by FKO81(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
zantama05:
you have no shame on you, 25% hahahahehehehemm. 25% in SW & 25% in NE. you are so funny I swear.
I can see this is your first time participating in election? Don't worry you will soon learn fast.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by salemdv(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
I'm presently in sokoto town, and there is no sign Jonathan is around. I get to know about his coming from kids who were asked to stay at home. compare to last week when GMB was around I was in a holdup in sokoto town for 30 mins, first time such occurred in sokoto due to the influx of people.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by Bayswater: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
kokoA:
abeg stop making noise here naw.. You think like a kid for you to say GEJ can win any state in the NW and NE. Mcheeww.. Even GEJ himself knows his only hope is SS, SE and some parts of NC and SW.

You lack basic comprehension skills, i have not said GEJ would win in katsina or gombe; I only said he will get more votes than he did at his last outing.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by Bruteforce1o1: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
Where the pictures and massive crowd? Lmaoooo

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by FKO81(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
GEJ speech was well articulated and perfectly delivered

Carry go till 2019 my president.

APC leaders and supporters always sound like mad dogs and behave like wounded lions on campaign trail.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by Ak4ril(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
nawa ooo, so no pix of the rally at all....naso the crowd small reach? grin grin grin
theV0ice:

i think the 'crowd' was too much to fit into any video clip or camera shot.

let them finish with the photoshop editing in aso rock studios.....

then they'll share it wink
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by theV0ice: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ak4ril:
nawa ooo, so no pix of the rally at all....naso the crowd small reach? grin grin grin

my broda, wetin person go talk na?

this one wey dem dey shame to post pix cheesy
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by holatin(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
FKO81:
GEJ speech was well articulated and perfectly delivered

Carry go till 2019 my president.

APC leaders and supporters always sound like mad dogs and behave like wounded lions on campaign trail.
really ?
shakes head
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by PhockPhockMan: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
PDP is Dead in NW as a whole!
If you think everybody in the North Is against PDP and Jonathan, then.............. .......

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by PhockPhockMan: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
babagy82:
im presently at the campaign ground. ive never seen the clueless one in reality thats why i want to catch a glimpse. we nigerians are wise now, we go chop your money and vote for the right guy. SOKOTO BIRNIN SHEHU
Liar, if you attended the rally, show us pictures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jacob Zuma Sends Message To Nairaland Members / Breaking News! Onovo Finally Appointed Inspector General / Dramatic Twist As Ibori, London Police Reach Plea Bargain Pact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.