Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career (47447 Views)

How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne / How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by zyhon96: 10:06am On Jan 20, 2015
Airforce1:

Na you sabi

Mtchew
cheesy
dz idiot guy go jxt dh abuse pesin up nd down. Theres z God o
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Sapphire86(f): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2015
jaydee87:

are u the same sapphire that sing.

Sure to myself in my room and my bathroom. grin
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2015
thrizzle:

Truth be told you actually look gayy

Yep, that dude looks gay as rain undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by tania28(f): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2015
Every one has time n seasons to rise n shine,maybe its her turn
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by mizhanny(f): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2015
homesteady:
Nooo! Tiwa still remains the queen! Yemi Alade has been around for a long time, she just got her break with Johnny!
BTW, the industry is big enough for them! If tiwa, omawummi and Waje can exist together, why can't Yemi join them?
I agree wv u
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by AJOT99(m): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2015
Alrite ooo

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Hilles(m): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2015
@op tiwa and YEMI operate on different levels ooh..maybe some one would come up soon and overrun tiwa..but definitely not YEMI alade ..don't get me wrong yet YEMI is good but tiwa best dem all.. grin
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by toykathy(f): 10:26am On Jan 20, 2015
macklef:
Op, i dont know what to say to u. I dont see both of them as competitors in anyway.

The last time i checked, yemi alade is an afro pop singer.
While tiwa savage is more versatile as she flows on RnB as well as afro pop.
If anyone was to give tiwa a hard time, illd wanna tip niyiola, but shes still not gingered to me.

They too much space for 50 more female artists. Make good song, make more fans, make more money.
Monopoly is a biatch.
God bless u plenty jhur. And to add 2 ur point, music is nt about noise making bt message. Tiwa is very good wit lyrics.
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by macklef(m): 10:29am On Jan 20, 2015
AmberQueen:

As u've just spoken my mind,I dash u one mornin kiss kiss
Its not because of my post jareh. Its cos i use close up. U just cant resist the fresh breath from my mouth cheesy
Good morning.
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by macklef(m): 10:30am On Jan 20, 2015
toykathy:

God bless u plenty jhur. And to add 2 ur point, music is nt about noise making bt message. Tiwa is very good wit lyrics.
I concur!!!!! wink

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by martineverest(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2015
Read my comment clearly...i said omawunmi and tiwa re better than their 'future successor',seyi shay and yemi.
jaydee87:

u spoke my mind was wondering if I was the only one but I disagree with you on who is better.
omawunmi for me is the best female artists we have in Nigeria.
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Rendition(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2015
silverdam:
Tiwa's career has ended already, from the moment she got pregnant, shakara don end, nothing for her. As for Yemi Slade, she's trying but she needs to stop being tacky if she wants to dethrone for real.
buhahahahahhahahhahahhahhh
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Rendition(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2015
Airforce1:

Oloshi

Who askd for your opinion?

What do you even know about music
undecided
haba he never reach dat naw
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by ndidibabe(f): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2015
silverdam:
Tiwa's career has ended already, from the moment she got pregnant, shakara don end, nothing for her. As for Yemi Slade, she's trying but she needs to stop being tacky if she wants to dethrone for real.
U be real Oloshi like someone suggested. Because God don work wonders for her now by making her pregnant, her own don finish? Make Tiwa born finish, post pictures of your 16 year old Egbesu girlfriend with fallen breast make we compare am with Tiwa after Childbirth.

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2015
macklef:

Its not because of my post jareh. Its cos i use close up. U just cant resist the fresh breath from my mouth cheesy
Good morning.

undecided grin
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by sammoe(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2015
fr3do:
Yemi Alade has the language advantage, she can do it in english, igbo, pidgin, yoruba.
And she is cuter and sexier abeg.

You forgot French.
grin
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Arbiola(f): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2015
foolish talk
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by ChristyG(f): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2015
fr3do:
Yemi Alade has the language advantage, she can do it in english, igbo, pidgin, yoruba.
And she is cuter and sexier abeg.
which yeye yemi?so far she is just a one hit wonder and if she is not careful she will fade out like d other one hit wonders.she might be sexy but definately not cuter,u have to see her without make up,dere is not special about her abeg..oh and she does not sing in yoruba,most of her songs her in ibo.tiwa is still queen and yemi is not even close
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by chucky234(m): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2015
Yemi Alade have to unseat Omawunmi first before Tiwa Savage, Tiwa's versatility and lyrical know-how is unmatched by any female artist in Nigeria.
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by UnimkeAk(m): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2015
TDonald:
Bastard Gay Oshi!!...
B4 I begin, I like to say no homo over this entire post.
The way u attacked the guy out of no where was hilarious.
But u know how in movies, pple that always attack gays, are also homosexuals who are afraid to come outta the closet.
grin

Salam#
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by mizzsmilez(f): 11:12am On Jan 20, 2015
That Tiwa used to be finer. Something has changed. Did she change her make-up artist(s) and stylist? Something is so off!
Her music? Hmmmmm.
Yemi Alade is getting more fans. She is playing it cool for now. Wait till she really blows!
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by elbinmanny(m): 11:16am On Jan 20, 2015
silverdam:
Lmao, laughing with you.
bro u actually look and smell gay undecided

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by philclem(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2015
angry as in ehn....is it only the pose u saw? What about the shredded bumper short known to be worn by the female folks? Uncle silverdam,u berra ameliorate ur style and be straight idiot! (That's if u are gay oo)
ifoundmyperfect:

Asin eh... y will a guy pose like dat undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by juniormusa(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2015
Airforce1:

Oloshi

Who askd for your opinion?

What do you even know about music
undecided
Taaaarrhhh!
Can't someone express his mind again
That's the change we are talking about
GMB/Osinbajo 2015

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2015
ndidibabe:
U be real Oloshi like someone suggested. Because God don work wonders for her now by making her pregnant, her own don finish? Make Tiwa born finish, post pictures of your 16 year old Egbesu girlfriend with fallen breast make we compare am with Tiwa after Childbirth.
babe don't waste ur time.he doesn't have a GF, He has a BF!
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by 12ema: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2015
silverdam:

Define tacky.
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by JoeCutie(m): 11:57am On Jan 20, 2015
icebebe:
Who cares?
NFCS does! cheesy
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Wisepac: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
if I tell u say the johnny the blow for u.k. my gf wey there tell me so. . she even speak d IBO wey Yemi Alade speaks.
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by CallMeBIRA(f): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
homesteady:
Nooo! Tiwa still remains the queen! Yemi Alade has been around for a long time, she just got her break with Johnny!
BTW, the industry is big enough for them! If tiwa, omawummi and Waje can exist together, why can't Yemi join them?
This is the most sensible comment I have read here today,thumbs up bro or babe
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by JoeCutie(m): 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
All I'm saying is...

Yemi Alade & Selebobo:
* should get married or
* they should be dating or
* at least, they should be sneaking around doing their thing here & there. Or maybe...they are doing it!
They...ok, their names sound so perfect together.

You can't hear any "Yemi Aladeeee", and not hear, "Selebobo". It's like hearing "Boko" without "Haram". grin

That lady is crazy in a very crazy way, and I love her for that. She's good. smiley
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by shizzle11(m): 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
Yemi Eberechi Alade the igbo-yoruba girl, my crush shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Chioma 25th Birthday Celebration Video / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise / Fans Mock Kcee On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.