Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures (30491 Views)

Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" / See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 24, 2015
An embarassed fan, t2pitchy took to Instagram to narrate how singer Yemi Alade 'shoved' her away when she requested to take pictures with the singer at the Silverbird Galleria, Abuja. Read below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/fan-narrates-how-yemi-alade-shoved-her.html#sthash.cVHIqs63.dpuf

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by CaroLyner(f): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2015
if she pushes me i'll push her back.aint kissing nobody ass

140 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2015
Atleast now you know self respect is vital

She taught you something smiley

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Daminaj1(f): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2015
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 24, 2015
Raw_Bish.
once they get famous,they become arrogant.forgetting its the fans that made them.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Melahou(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2015
I wonder when she'll leave silverbird if she decide to take pics with every single one there.

Such is life...you just can't please everyone

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2015
U for respect yourself. U have being told to buy any item she's selling, literally she's under contract of a company and won't sacrifice that for a "fan".

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by abdullahI24: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nigerian celebs always claim to be social when they always act #ANTISOCIAL toward their fans after all they can't even win a grammy to elevate their statusstatus

What a pity!!! grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Afrok(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
Celebrity ko, yeyebrity ni... since none of them is feeding me, they can keep their celebrity mentality to themselves.

17 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by IamLucy(f): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
shebi na person wey dey ask them for picture them go see push.
when i see them,,i walk past them like they dont exist.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Lordabas: 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
This is why celebs abroad have bodyguards so that fans like you won't have the chance to take useless pics. Yemi should get herself a bodyguard

8 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Kingsasian(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
Afrok:
Celebrity ko, yeyebrity ni... since none of them is feeding me, they can keep their celebrity mentality to themselves.
I agree with you o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by bennifield11(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lordabas:
This is why celebs abroad have bodyguards so that fans like you won't have the chance to take useless pics. Yemi should get herself a bodyguard
silly ass!so it's now a crime for a fan to take a picture with the celebrity of his or her choice

12 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Really!
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Lordabas: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
bennifield11:
silly ass!so it's now a crime for a fan to take a picture with the celebrity of his or her choice
i didn't say it was a crime but u see if she had a bodyguard we wönt be seeing this kinda stories

4 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
Expect more 'pushes' until you stop seeing them as semi-gods undecided undecided..

48 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by arena2007: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by dechandel(f): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Who is Yemi Alade

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Flashh: 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
It isn't a must they take pictures with celebs.

8 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by winkmart: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Any artiste wey do that to me go receive SLAP

SERIOUS ONE FOR THAT MATTER

4 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Richie0974: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Eeeya, sorry o.

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by iykebest1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Did u brush ur teeth well?
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Omotayor123(f): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lol at shove aside grin grin grin
BTW,.
Datz what happens when you forget you are a STAR too in your own world.

Who get tym for yeyebrity undecided

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Ramanto(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Who send her for here? Na she carry her legs waka go

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Odunsco01(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
I jst want 2 use dis medium 2 invite my beloved nairalanders dat d DEEPER LIFE NATIONAL DECEMBER RETREAT is starting today by 6pm and will continue tomorrow morning till Sunday been 27th of December 2015
Come and the LORD will do u good as u enter year 2016 with d READINESS OF CHRIST COMING in mind

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by allansie(m): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
The only access u hav for takin pix wit her is if u buy any of her items...dats so simple....u r @ fault man,u av 2 respect her opinion...#LifeIsAllAboutTheMoney...wen u become a celeb,u will know wot dey go tru....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
"She shoved me slightly"

I dont see any problems here, except for her getting all emotional about a little rejection

Celebrities are also human being.

Get your shiiit together.

12 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by femi4: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
quiinnBee:
Raw_Bish.
once they get famous,they become arrogant.forgetting its the fans that made them.
Don't mind them especially this twinkle twinkle little star. She was nobody as at 2010

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Dannieln1: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Keeping on taking pictures... The price of fuel is 2000 for a gallon...

Don't even know what i learnt from this stvpid post....

Mtchew *spits and walks outa thread*

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Askia Spotted With Her Stunning Daughters (photo) / Kunle Afolayan Auditions 7 Albinos For A Movie Project / Actress Iyabo Ojo, Children Celebrate Christmas In Costumes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.