Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career (47464 Views)

How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne / How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by jiggaz(m): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2015
macklef:
Op, i dont know what to say to u. I dont see both of them as competitors in anyway.

The last time i checked, yemi alade is a hip hop singer.
While tiwa savage is more versatile as she flows on RnB as well as hip hop.
If anyone was to give tiwa a hard time, illd wanna tip niyiola, but shes still not gingered to me.

They too much space for 50 more female artists. Make good song, make more fans, make more money.
Monopoly is a biatch.
Yemi Alade hip-hop artiste? I commot nyansh for u oo. i wonder why Nigerians cant differentiate between Afro pop and hip-hop?
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by DankemzI(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2015
thrizzle:

Truth be told you actually look gayy

To be sincere that doesn't look G*y he is G*y.

2 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by macklef(m): 8:55am On Jan 20, 2015
jiggaz:
Yemi Alade hip-hop artiste? I commot nyansh for u oo. i wonder why Nigerians cant differentiate between Afro pop and hip-hop?
Lol. Sorry, afro pop it is. Whatever, its still pop. smiley
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 20, 2015

some niqqa on this thread juhs said yemi alade z cuter dan tiwa . undecided

D only threat i c z seyi shay..

3 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by jiggaz(m): 9:11am On Jan 20, 2015
macklef:

macklef:

ok lol
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by jiggaz(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2015
ibbryte:

some niqqa on this thread juhs said yemi alade z cuter dan tiwa . undecided

D only threat i c z seyi shay..
OLuwa Lo Seyi.....
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by ichidodo: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2015
I get a bon.er watching Alade dance.
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by LoveMEBaby(m): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2015
Airforce1:

Oloshi

Who askd for your opinion?

What do you even know about music
undecided
The guy looks like a gay><><><>
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by GoldCircle: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2015
@op,
your article would have made a lot of sense to me but for the Don Jazzy factor behind Tiwa. Yemi Alade can only try. she cannot unseat Tiwa. Don Dorobucci is a wizard in this game. Except Tiwa leaves Mavin Records. I love Yemi Alade though. she's got soul. (unlike sheyi shey)

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Mekybliss(f): 9:25am On Jan 20, 2015
silverdam:
Tiwa's career has ended already, from the moment she got pregnant, shakara don end, nothing for her. As for Yemi Slade, she's trying but she needs to stop being tacky if she wants to dethrone for real.
about to comment undecided
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by KakiP(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2015
Seyi Shay is the one they should be afraid of IMO.

GoldCircle:
@op,
your article would have made a lot of sense to me but for the Don Jazzy factor behind Tiwa. Yemi Alade can only try. she cannot unseat Tiwa. Don Dorobucci is a wizard in this game. Except Tiwa leaves Mavin Records. I love Yemi Alade though. she's got soul. (unlike sheyi shey)

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by GoldCircle: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2015
silverdam:
Tiwa's career has ended already, from the moment she got pregnant, shakara don end, nothing for her. As for Yemi Slade, she's trying but she needs to stop being tacky if she wants to dethrone for real.

This is so naive! c'mon wake up & smell the coffee. You can ask Oma Wonder if you've still got any doubts. Pregnancy dey end career?? nothing I wont hear.
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by pauldehero(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2015
a new hope for nigerian music, who said nigerian artist can not win grammy,then u are wrong, : lets make the glo network the
best in africa,download glo
unlimited ,artist
contact,paulheromusic@gmail.com.YOU
can port right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by martineverest(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2015
Not a fan of nigeria music,Tiwa savage and seyi shay re the most professional nigerian artist with international standard.....i see seyi shay and yemi alade as tiwa and omawunmi successor,but the later are better dan d former......waje is a bit unique.

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by MadCow1: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2015
jiggaz:

In my last article titled HOW TIWA SAVAGE
HELPED AND KILLED MOCHEDDAH'S MUSIC
CAREER, i was talking about how Tiwa dethroned
Mocheddah as the Nigeria 's Queen of Pop.
Unfortunately, I lost the article when Nairaland
was hacked. So many things caused it especially
Mocheddah leaving the industry for more than
two years, and when she came back her throne
was occupied and she had to start from the
scratch.
Fast forward to 2014, Yemi Alade is planning
another Coup d'etat on Tiwa Savage. Johnny is a
smash hit song released by a Nigerian female
artiste in a long while. The song is number one on
so many radio stations in Nigeria and across 15
African countries. Yemi Alade has virtually risen
from relative obscurity to Super Stardom. She's
definitely kinging the females in the industry right
now with many hits JOHNNY, TANGERINE,
KISSING. On her recent trip to Tanzania, she shut
down a Stadium Music Concert where she was
the headline act.
Before it used to be only Tiwa Savage when it
comes to the females, but now the game is
changing.

You forgot Tiwas Secret Weapon... DON JAZZY..

Tiwa is under Jazzy who is unarguably the best producer in Nigeria right now.

Also, Tiwa is the Poster Girl of Mavin Records and the person who took over Dbanjs spot after he left mohits.

Yemi is alright, but she will never knock Tiwa Down..

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Missmossy(f): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2015
Chai

Bad belle is allowed grin Both won't take it like this undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by diasporaman(m): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2015
The only thing that is constant in life is change. In my own perspective, I think the beautiful ones who will rock the entire globe with their music are not yet born.
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by MadCow1: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2015
silverdam:
Okay, you finally caught my attention. Bye!

Homosexuality carries a 14 year Prison Sentence under the Nigerian Justice system

And

Carries an instant death by lynching under the Nigerian Jungle justice system..

Please repent..

3 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by jaydee87(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2015
Sapphire86:

Clearly u must be part taking in her cookie for u to go in on him like that.

FYI I think the broad is a GROSSLY overrated.
are u the same sapphire that sing.
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by jaydee87(m): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2015
martineverest:
Not a fan of nigeria music,Tiwa savage and seyi shay re the most professional nigerian artist with international standard.....i see seyi shay and yemi alade as tiwa and omawunmi successor,but the later are better dan d former......waje is a bit unique.
u spoke my mind was wondering if I was the only one but I disagree with you on who is better.
omawunmi for me is the best female artists we have in Nigeria.
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by easy4beno(m): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2015
Well you still didn't give us the HOW..but in my own opinion, I think you are right with your analysis of mo cheddah, and same may likely happen during the time tiwa savage travels to USA for some months for birth delivery as usual amongst celebrities which I think is good for the unborn child, Yemi may hit the spot Tiwa leaves behind and takes charge of it before she gets back to Nigeria.

BUT

I also want you to know that same once happened with Omawumi that also left for America to give birth even for months and by the time she came back, she came back hotter with fire and still claimed back her spot even with a huge difference. Also was Naeto C that left for masters in Uk, returning back he gave us ten over ten and re-introduced himself as the only MC with an MSc which trend for a very long time then other hits followed suit..

I will conclude that I believe Tiwa and her team are doing a great job and they would have foreseen this coming up and prepared well ahead for it, so I don't see her loosing that spot, true they may both become big competitors together but they will still both be very much relevant, I would only just see it as an opportunity for Yemi to add more blaze to her fire and that would enlarge her fanbase maximally BUT not at the detriment of Tiwa's career..they will both live and let live..

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2015
Bt datz none of my bizness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by kendrick9(m): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2015
jiggaz:
Ok
seriously u look like gay. i'm 99% sure u are.
Edit-- wrong quote
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by ifoundmyperfect: 9:49am On Jan 20, 2015
twerkjack:
OMG ARE U GAY?? COS U DEFINITELY LOOK IT grin

Asin eh... y will a guy pose like dat undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by condralbede(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

Asin eh... y will a guy pose like dat undecided undecided undecided
That pose is not ordinarily.... Ask derele he will explain it to u d more.

But y dat guy go come be gay nah
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2015
macklef:
Op, i dont know what to say to u. I dont see both of them as competitors in anyway.

The last time i checked, yemi alade is an afro pop singer.
While tiwa savage is more versatile as she flows on RnB as well as afro pop.
If anyone was to give tiwa a hard time, illd wanna tip niyiola, but shes still not gingered to me.

They too much space for 50 more female artists. Make good song, make more fans, make more money.
Monopoly is a biatch.

As u've just spoken my mind,I dash u one mornin kiss kiss
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 20, 2015
This people and hype. These two artiste are not better than Omawunmi and Waje.

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2015
MadCow1:

Homosexuality carries a 14 year Prison Sentence under the Nigerian Justice system

And

Carries an instant death by lynching under the Nigerian Jungle justice system..

Please repent..
grin
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by killuminati(m): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2015
She's better than Tiwa.. Tiwa is a slowpoke
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by ifoundmyperfect: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2015
condralbede:
That pose is not ordinarily.... Ask derele he will explain it to u d more.

But y dat come be gay nah

i hear say gay dudes many for NL... na now i jus dey bliv shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meme Featuring Tuface, Nwankwo And Okocha Trending On Twitter / Funke Akindele & JJC Vs Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Who Did It Better? / Ini Edo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Floral Print Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.