Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career (47811 Views)

How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne / How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by shizzle11(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
JoeCutie:
All I'm saying is...

Yemi Alade & Selebobo:
* should get married or
* they should be dating or
* at least, they should be sneaking around doing their thing here & there. Or maybe...they are doing it!
They...ok, their names sound so perfect together.

You can't hear any "Yemi Aladeeee", and not hear, "Selebobo". It's like hearing "Boko" without "Haram". grin

That lady is crazy in a very crazy way, and I love her for that. She's good. smiley
Hey bruv, are you this ignorant? selebobo is the name of her producer. Every music artist has an obligation to promote his/her producer.

Its just like iyanya saying at the end of every track 'd'tunes again' OR tiwa savages says 'its don jazzy' at the beginning of her songs. Remember the famous 'its don jazzy again' by d'banj before he fell by the way side..lol
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by ponti93(m): 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Pls @op. Rewrite ur article on hw tiwa dethroned mocheda. I would lov to read...
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by JoeCutie(m): 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
shizzle11:
Hey bruv, are you this ignorant? selebobo is the name of her producer. Every music artist has an obligation to promote his/her producer.

Its just like iyanya saying at the end of every track 'd'tunes again' OR tiwa savages says 'its don jazzy' at the beginning of her songs. Remember the famous 'its don jazzy again' by d'banj before he fell by the way side..lol
Hey bruv, I AM NOT 'that' IGNORANT! I know that he's her producer! You happy now?

Btw, why did you begin with "Hey bruv, are you this ignorant" and ended with "lol"? Pleaseeee!

undecided
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by kingjosephat(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
And so what?
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by seangy4konji: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
Oloriburuku nie. So won do I ho idi ewe?

Mehn oti ya were but ko ma bu Igi je loku.

Mo ma pa e ni tin ba Gba e mu.

Eleribu gay.
silverdam:
Tiwa's career has ended already, from the moment she got pregnant, shakara don end, nothing for her. As for Yemi Slade, she's trying but she needs to stop being tacky if she wants to dethrone for real.

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by fr3do(m): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
sammoe:

You forgot French.
grin

Seriously? cheesy
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Gemc3(f): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Tiwa get sexy grey hair grin
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
Airforce1:

Oloshi

Who askd for your opinion?

What do you even know about music
undecided
Were...oloshi too. U shouldnt have brought it here if u dont want public opinion.
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
Airforce1:

Oloshi

Who askd for your opinion?

What do you even know about music
undecided
WERE OLOSHI. If u know u dont want public opinion u shouldnt hav brought her here. Her career ended the first time she had semiseexx on stage. GO DIE NOW.

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by jaydee87(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sapphire86:

Sure to myself in my room and my bathroom. grin
kkkk... hope u enjoy ur songs, wud like to hear you tho.
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by tegzmaister(m): 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
Yemi Alade dethrone Tiwa savage Dat's impossible, dat b**tch is a noice maker not a singer,she sings like all those omo igbo imarama singers lurbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by executiveman: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
No more Doro!
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Sapphire86(f): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
jaydee87:

kkkk... hope u enjoy ur songs, wud like to hear you tho.

shocked
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by trendymart(m): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
Recording studio equipment for lease in lagos

A new recording studio just launched within Lekki with state of the art analog and digital recording equipment for all your entertainment needs....
also available are studio lights,professional cameras etc....

for more details and bookings

call 09091746789
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by jiggaz(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
ponti93:
Pls @op. Rewrite ur article on hw tiwa dethroned mocheda. I would lov to read...
OK i will go look for it.
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by rolayemi(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
icebebe:
Who cares?
abi!
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
icebebe:
Who cares?
intense truth.
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by DAVE5(m): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
fr3do:
Yemi Alade has the language advantage, she can do it in english, igbo, pidgin, yoruba.
And she is cuter and sexier abeg.

shikenna!!!

case closed!!! oya every body go and sleep right dis instant...
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
OMG ARE U GAY?? COS U DEFINITELY LOOK IT grin
i think he is.... Check his personal quote in his profile and his posture in his dp...... (in Riley's voice)This niqqa is GAY... Guy with the feminine look?? Shiii grin grin grin SEE FACE ABEG...
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by red101(f): 3:39am On Jan 21, 2015
This thread is DUMB. They have different styles and are good at what they do. Why do you have to pit them against each other? They are both brilliant. No one is saying Olamide killed Davido's career or that D'banj killed Banky W's career or Femi Kuti killed Wizkid's career. So why does Yemi Alade have to "kill" Tiwa Savage. The throne is big enough to contain multiple artists across multiple genres and styles.
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by simdam500(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
icebebe: Who cares?

abi! life is too short for poo

we got our future in our hands to decide on

Feb. 14
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by bellaalice(f): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
macklef:
Op, i dont know what to say to u. I dont see both of them as competitors in anyway.

The last time i checked, yemi alade is an afro pop singer.
While tiwa savage is more versatile as she flows on RnB as well as afro pop.
If anyone was to give tiwa a hard time, illd wanna tip niyiola, but shes still not gingered to me.

They too much space for 50 more female artists. Make good song, make more fans, make more money.
Monopoly is a biatch.
you are so right
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by vanemciver(f): 5:13am On Mar 22, 2015
silverdam:
Tiwa's career has ended already, from the moment she got pregnant, shakara don end, nothing for her. As for Yemi Slade, she's trying but she needs to stop being tacky if she wants to dethrone for real.
[color=#770077][/color]
Tiwa savage is a great female performer, always has been no be today.....Yemi Alade just came out from nowhere, for crying out loud she is not popular enough to overthrow anybody muchless Tiwa......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Flawless To AMVCA 2015 (photo) / Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.