Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2878 Views)

Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State / Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? / Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by psucc(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
sorry the Oro nation would have to wait fr the next 8 good years to try their luck again.

APC would have make it if not for fielding a "borrowed" candidate.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Or on is going nowhere
One Nigeria under GEJ

Re: . by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Error...
Re: . by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Error...
Fatal error
Re: . by Largeese(m): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
quid:

Fatal error

discombobulated error
Re: . by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: . by herald9: 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kikikikiki

Biafra as a whole hasn't succeeded till today... Lolz

Y'all should just wait for your time
Re: . by pendy79: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
You dey US dey threaten secession, why not come home and lead the charge.

At least if you were too young to hear the story of Ojukwu you have good libraries in the US, go to Nigeria section and learn.

No minority group gets power without negotiation and consultation, out of 31local government your people are found in 5, do you think the threat of violence will get your people anywhere.

Pity the likes of former commissioner for local government died in an auto crash few years ago he would have championed the agitation but your people are so money centered and never aligned to fight a cause collectively.

Akpabio have settled your people with Tabasco for senate.
Re: . by pendy79: 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pray make FBI no come your house tomorrow with this your useless bravado online, they go don carry you reach guantanamo bay before they realise say na mouth you get like person high on fura de nunu.
Re: . by oluvick(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Are you through....?
Re: . by nickusoro(m): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hahaha... who came up with this please? grin
Re: . by nickusoro(m): 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sandd25:
The igbo people are talking about building a seaport in Onitsha which is a landlocked city. that makes no sense.
why not build a seaport to serve the entire south eastern Nigeria at the best location which is at Ibaka oron? I dislike the selfishness,pull him down syndrome and non cooperation/unity of blacks . the Oron and calabar area is suppose to be the hub of international business,commercial Fishery,arts and tourism.
there are three tribes in Akwa Ibom,the Ibibio people and anang tribe who contribute absolutely no resources except an illiterate Larger population have had their turn governing the state,yet they refuse to hand over the power to the more civilized and ethical Oron people who produce 85 percent of the state's revenue and 40 percent of Nigeria's. (The Oron people are similar to the Efiks in Crossriver . those two groups seem to be the most civilized and ethical in behavioral pattern than their neigbors.) Donald Duke of calabar would even made a better president than all the ugly potbellied illiterates from the other overpopulated tribes,if wasn't for tribalism in the Nigerian system.)
a larger population does not mean superiority. Sweden has a smaller population,Japan has a smaller population than China,yet Japan is more civilized than China. a larger population and indeed over overpopulation is a sign of backwardness and illiteracy. I see no reason why Nigerians and africans take pride in having the larger population .

Haba! Dude, take a chill pill and go through the records. You're right about the population count, okay, but what's with the "Illiteracy" gist? Stop acting like you don't know what's currently going on in AKS. I'll just take you down with one point and here it is:

Just in case you don't know, Victor Attah was the only man in the entire state who stood tall against OBJ to reclaim our oil wells. The reason why AKS is where she is today. Unfortunately, you have forgotten that fact.

Oron Nation...going where? oh please, dude! undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: . by pendy79: 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sandd25:
the Akpabio will be dead by this time next january. i really hate that guy with a passion since I discovered what he did to the Oron people.

It's clear your medicine finished last week, better order a fresh supply before you begin bite people for road.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: . by nickusoro(m): 12:28am On Jan 20, 2015
Sandd25:
all tribes should have their own state and fend for themselves . they'll understand themselves better.
I have no problem with Ibibio people building an ibibio museum in Uyo. that's ibibio capital. Ibibios should build their museum and stadium and roads with Ibibios resources,not oron resources. ibibios should breed like rabbits and overpopulate ibibio land with bastards and illiterate indentured slaves. The Orons are contented with having a modest population and progressive society .
Yorubas,hausa,fulani and igbos should do the same to their land with their resources. .
the Oron land must be built to be like Tokyo Japan with Oron's resources such as Crude Oil,Natural Gas,Limestone,Commercial Fishery,iron ore, coal, limestone, niobium, lead, zinc ,Timber,etc..

Chairman, I admire your sense of fantasy but I just figured that your anger is centered around the population stats. Get over it and move on, bro. Lol @oron land MUST be built to be like Tokyo, Japan. grin Ain't you funny?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 20, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 20, 2015
Sandd25:
Oron Nation to separate from Akwa Ibom and possibly Nigeria if .....

first of all,I am sick and tired of that shiithole called Nigeria.

Oron Nation will have no choice than to separate from Akwa Ibom and possibly Nigeria if .....
1. the next governor of akwa ibom is not from oron
2. if a world class seaport with highrise business district isn't built in Oron city(ibaka) like the picture below .
3. if maritime academy isn't converted into a Maritime University.
4. if a world class bridge from Oron to calabar isn't built "the Oron Bridge"
5. if the Oron national Arts Museum isn't relocated to the aforementioned business district and refurbished into a modern edifice.
6. if the Akwa Ibom international airport which is located in Okobo "Oron city' isn't renamed Oron international airport.
7. if homes and villages are not demolished ,owners compensated and new organized Housing suburbs built.
8. University of Oron

even though I was born and raised in the US. I still love my fatherland and want the very best for the people .
The Oron people are very peaceful people ,but i am not . I will use my american spirit to fight for the Oron people .
As I type this ,I have already booked my flight to Nigeria. I have shipped all the millitary hardwares and equipments . i know that the illiterate Rag tag Nigerian army are cowards and will be easily humiliated and defeated,then we will either occupy or secede from the shiithole Nigeria. i guarantee you that history is about to be made and things will never be the same again.

the newly built stadium in Uyo will be bombed. the Hilton hotel and all the overpasses in uyo and ikot ekpene will be bombed. the roads will be degraded.
poisonous gas will be sprayed with an helicopter to reduce the illiterate,rettarded population of that shiithole . .

Nda! Omi nu oyo Oro with so much at stake too, but mbok it is not bombing that will help us...take the Boko Haram thing for instance, it will only end up devastating our land the more. We can form a pressure group to lobby and agitate for some/all of the things you have listed here. God bless you, God bless the Oron people and God bless Akwa-Ibom state

2 Likes

Re: . by BlackTechnology: 12:44am On Jan 20, 2015
Sandd25:
The igbo people are talking about building a seaport in Onitsha which is a landlocked city. that makes no sense.
why not build a seaport to serve the entire south eastern Nigeria at the best location which is at Ibaka oron? I dislike the selfishness,pull him down syndrome and non cooperation/unity of blacks . the Oron,Ibeno and calabar area is suppose to be the hub of international business,commercial Fishery,arts and tourism.
there are three tribes in Akwa Ibom,the Ibibio people and anang tribe who contribute absolutely no resources except an illiterate Larger population have had their turn governing the state,yet they refuse to hand over the power to the more civilized and ethical Oron people who produce 85 percent of the state's revenue and 40 percent of Nigeria's. (The Oron people are similar to the Efiks in Crossriver . those two groups seem to be the most civilized and ethical in behavioral pattern than their neigbors.) Donald Duke of calabar would have even made a better president than all the ugly potbellied illiterates from the other overpopulated tribes(Yoruba,Fulani,etc. ),if it wasn't for tribalism in the Nigerian system.)
a larger population does not mean superiority. Sweden has a smaller population,Japan has a smaller population than China,yet Japan is more civilized than China. a larger population and indeed overpopulation is a sign of backwardness and illiteracy. I see no reason why Nigerians and africans take pride in having the larger population .

Please why did you involve Igbos in your petty Akwa Ibom politics

How does a seaport in Igboland concerns you and stops you guys plan for a seaport

Please respect yourself and fight for your right which you deserve

Personally I am not happy about the sidelining of the Oron nation cool
Re: . by Bruteforce1o1: 12:48am On Jan 20, 2015
[s]
BlackTechnology:

Please why did you involve Igbos in your petty Akwa Ibom politics

How does a seaport in Igboland concerns you and stops you guys plan for a seaport

Please respect yourself and fight for your right which you deserve

Personally I am not happy about the sidelining of the Oron nation cool
[/s]

So you are angry he mentioned yeeboe people when you constantly throw jabs at the Yoruba people here daily even when the topic is not about them. bleeping hypocrite... Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: . by BlackTechnology: 12:52am On Jan 20, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

So you are angry he mentioned yeeboe people when you constantly throw jabs at the Yoruba people here daily even when the topic is not about them. bleeping hypocrite... Deal with it.

Laughing out my asss grin

APC is a Yoruba party and so deserve constant bashing

As for the Oron guy, he should fight for his own seaport as we fight for ours. cool
Re: . by Bruteforce1o1: 12:56am On Jan 20, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Laughing out my asss grin

APC is a Yoruba party and so deserve constant bashing

As for the Oron guy, he should fight for his own seaport as we fight for ours. cool

Good, lets continue with the bashing. While i bash the yeeboes as well. I like that....

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 20, 2015
Re: . by BlackTechnology: 1:01am On Jan 20, 2015
Sandd25:
igbo land is landlocked?exactly where do you plan on dredging a sea route to Igbo land?

Sandd25:
igbo land is landlocked.exactly where do you plan on dredging a sea route to Igbo land? I think igbo people should forget about having a seaport and instead patronize the Oron City Seaport when completed.

See question

River Niger

River IMO

River Otamirin

River Azumini

Ngwuta lake

My guy years ago before the Biafran war. You guys complained of Igbo domination, so I am surprised you are making this comment

We seek not to dominate you guys

Therefore

One seaport for Igbos and thousands for Akwa Ibom. cool
Re: . by BlackTechnology: 1:03am On Jan 20, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Good, lets continue with the bashing. While i bash the yeeboes as well. I like that....

What are you waiting for

I am already killing APC Yoruba fans grin
Re: . by fuckerholic(m): 1:05am On Jan 20, 2015
Guy maybe you wan turn your people to fugitives and captives like the bakassi people..hmm am warning you for the sake of the innocent ones..hold your greed ! !
Re: . by Bruteforce1o1: 1:08am On Jan 20, 2015
BlackTechnology:

What are you waiting for

I am already killing APC Yoruba fans grin

Nah, you are only killing your father cheesy You are a novice in this game, you will regret it. Let it continue.......

1 Like

Re: . by BlackTechnology: 1:10am On Jan 20, 2015
Sandd25

How far

You haven't replied hope no problem
Re: . by BlackTechnology: 1:12am On Jan 20, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Nah, you are only killing your father cheesy You are a novice in this game, you will regret it. Let it continue.......

Hahahahahaha

It is you that don't know me on Naira land

Ask the most vocal APC fans and they will tell you not to cross path with me especially on ethno religious politics cool
Re: . by Bruteforce1o1: 1:16am On Jan 20, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Hahahahahaha

It is you that don't know me on Naira land

Ask the most vocal APC fans and they will tell you not to cross path with me especially on ethno religious politics cool

You are a learner, a real learner. I dont do APC vs PDP, bring the tribal crap and i will give it to you. You yeebhoes are out footmat and we know how to deal with you. Keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: . by BlackTechnology: 1:19am On Jan 20, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

You are a learner, a real learner. I dont do APC vs PDP, bring the tribal crap and i will give it to you. You yeebhoes are out footmat and we know how to deal with you. Keep it up bro

Let's don't talk much

The coming days will state clearly the more dangerous moniker. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders / Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue / Read How Igbos Humilated Ikwerres For Not Supporting Biafra In Elechi Amadi's Au

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.