Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates (28682 Views)

APC Releases Timetable For Edo Governorship Primaries / BBC's Report On Postponement Of Nigeria's Election- A Must Read / TMG Dissociate Self From Presidential Debates, Accuse Organizers Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by obayaya(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
Guidette:
Cant wait for GEJ to expose himself live on TV. Now we will truly know how dumb he really is. Cant wait!!!!

Meanwhile....

Lmao!!!

Buhari might shed tears during the debate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by eaglechild: 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
bosun11:
I LOVE THIS

IDC WHO WINS BETWEEN GEJ AND SAMBO TBH......I DONT TRUST ANY OF THEM

BUT I WANNA SEE OSIBANJO AND SAMBO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are GEJ and Sambo contesting against each other
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by walecom4u: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
BokoHaramm:
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five passengers in it .The first passenger was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and jumped out of the plane. The second passenger was Aliko Dangote and he said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane. The third passenger was General Buhari GEJ and. he said: " I'm the person with the highest integrity in Nigeria and I'm about to win presidency so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and jumped out of the plane.Then the remaining two passengers left werePope Francis and a little school girl.The Pope said to the little girl "take the last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied "No need for that. There are two parachutes left".The Pope asked "How come?"The little girl replied; "General Buhari GEJ took my school bag"
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Arysexy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
grin grin grin

Kai buhari will be shaiting in his pant by now.

Gwud apternoon ebry body.

I am d fresidential kwandidate op aa fee cee.

My manipesto is to pait kworoftion.

Ip I am boted into fawa, all the kworoft fiful will get pipty pipty years infrisonment

Za fresident is kworoft

Za fiful in za house op assemvly are beri beri kworoft.

I will Stavilize d frice op oil and fiful will buy oil po pree ebrywhere.

grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by bosun11(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
eaglechild:

Are GEJ and Sambo contesting against each other

Modified..was so happy there was gonna b a debate grin
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by blackpanda: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
Waste of time

Jonathan can never show up

Someone that reads from paper to address Nigerians. Na today??

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Bruteforce1o1: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
When Sambo heard about the Vice Presidential debate..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
Why are u people celebrating this debate when we all know GEJ will be conveniently absent again as he would be having a one on one with Nicki Minaj this time instead of dbanj. #awolfromdebate

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Joel3(m): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
atleast PEJ want the office of the first lady to be recognized?

Is it not a good thing that the first lady joined them for debate?

grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by foluks24(f): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
Plenty fowl yansh go open if dem leave GEJ and GMB alone ooo.lord hlp our hears dat day
GMB to GEJ : what hapened to d missin 20b dollars petroleum fund in our foreign reserves.lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by netcontact: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
HOW MUCH DID ALEX EKWEME STOLE - THAT BLUNDER IS FROM GEJ DURING CAMPAIGN

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Larow(m): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sambochukwu vs Osinbajo!!! O boy!!! Osinbajo is in trouble!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by ozo13(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
grin PYO vs Sambo .prof vs student
dridowu:
Presidential debate good, GEJ and GMB will be 50/50 but i can't wait to see how Prof Osinbajo will finish Arc Sambo

#FeBuhari14
#SaiBuhari
#VoteGMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Richhommie(m): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
Whether Buhari is fluent or not does not matter.

Even Moses in the Bible was not fluent in speaking but God still chose him to lead his people.
#febuhari14

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Keky(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
I hope they don't STEAL Sambo's cows on the day of the debate

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Wahala90: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
Joel3:
[size=25pt]

every government anywhere in the world only performs their very best during the first team, this is to ensure they secure a second team in office and a name for themselves after completion of first team.

This will not only guaranty the people trust but also massive support for the government for second team election, and even for him to enjoy as saying thank you for what you have done for us.

The second team is the season of branding the image the government made for itself in first team struggle.

As far as nigeria is concern for 2009 to 2015 that is 6 years, we can boldlicaly say that this is the best of jonathan. if this is the best of jonathan and the pdp we do not want them again.

What jonathan cannot do for 6years he Simply cannot do for another 4 years.

its not by force, You must be selected by the people to selves them in a public office.

bringing back jonathan will be the biggest mistake nigerians will ever make. And his second team will even be worst with what we are seeing. Jonathan has nothing new to offer and we have seen it all and his best.

Watch his campaign tricks. He is attacking personal characters rather than what he has done for good 6 years.

Let try someone else, look what jonathan has reduce nigeria to.

Think very well before making decision this february 14

[/size]

"Team" is not the same as "term". Show us your certificate.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by adconline(m): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
N
BokoHaramm:
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five passengers in it .The first passenger was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and jumped out of the plane. The second passenger was Aliko Dangote and he said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane. The third passenger was General Buhari and. he said: " I'm the person with the highest integrity in Nigeria and I'm about to win presidency so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and jumped out of the plane.Then the remaining two passengers left werePope Francis and a little school girl.The Pope said to the little girl "take the last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied "No need for that. There are two parachutes left".The Pope asked "How come?"The little girl replied; "General Buhari took my school bag"
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by eleko1: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
Whether somebody speak queens English better pass isn't what matter most.As long as GMB sweep off the footprints of scammers,cluelessness,thieves,corruption of the PDP in Aso Rock,IT IS A DONE DEAL. I look forward to see/hear the rebrand lie Of the confusionist man from OTUOKE

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by tuncy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
Well sha. I'm sure GEJ won't honour invite.

Chai you go hear grammatical blunder if he even does!!!

'How much DID Dikko STOLE'

'The suicide bomber will not go unpunished'

And they we claim he is a phd holder ooo... Chai there is God ooo... We need to sue uniport for d award of dat certificate!
Chai

I agree my Oga has a fulani accent but very simple and correct english!

Who is the illiterate (PEJ/GEJ)

BTW: ameachi will be d one debating, he's GMB's campaign DG

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by tuncy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
Well sha. I'm sure GEJ won't honour invite.

Chai you go hear grammatical blunder if he even does!!!

'How much DID Alex ekweme STOLE'

'The suicide bomber will not go unpunished'

And they we claim he is a phd holder ooo... Chai there is God ooo... We need to sue uniport for d award of dat certificate!
Chai

I agree my Oga has a fulani accent but very simple and correct english!

Who is the illiterate (PEJ/GEJ)

BTW: ameachi will be d one debating, he's GMB's campaign DG

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Habibuisah1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] I knw Mr clueless wil never failed disappoint on dt day, anyway #GMBteamFeBUHARI14
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by thewarrior72: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy That day will put an end to the aspiration of the stark illiterate buhari, who hardly make an intelligible & decipherable comment. Shame don de already de catch me meanwhile, I nobi buhari supporter ooo tongue grin

I know, on that fateful day barcanista, barem, malam caseles, ilugunboy, Bluetooth, emiye & the rest of the e-amajiri will go on hiding, because of the ridicule & shame pa buhari will put on them tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by adedayourt(m): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
As usuall GEJ wud request dr the ques nd he wud be denied nd he won't show up fr d debate

He wud lata organise his debate wit NTA nd debate wit himself

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Orikinla(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I will like to hear GMB english and how he will stabilise oil price that day.
[size=18pt]MOFO, GMB has participated in previous presidential debates and OPEC said any member of the organization like Nigeria can move other members to stabilize the price of oil.
Reading will really help you.

Aligned OPEC members can stabilize oil prices: Iran
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/01/10/392469/OPEC-members-can-stabilize-oil-prices

Saudi Arabia Says Oil Prices to Stabilize - Bloomberg
www.bloomberg.com/.../saudi-arabia-says-no-one-should-cut-output-oil-...
Nov 26, 2014 - Saudi Arabia's oil minister said crude prices will stabilize while the United Arab Emirates said OPEC will do what it takes to balance the market.
Saudi Arabia expects oil price to stabilize at $60 ... - RT.com
rt.com/business/211423-saudi-oil-60-dollars/
Dec 4, 2014 - Saudi Arabia, OPEC's biggest oil producer, has reportedly said the oil price should stabilize at about $60 per barrel, a level that other cartel ...
'Big hint at OPEC- Saudi oil minister says prices will stabilize ...
rt.com/op-edge/209403-opec-meeting-summit-oil-prices/
Nov 27, 2014 - The fact the Saudi oil minister thinks oil prices will stabilize themselves shows that Saudi Arabia is not willing to intervene alongside the rest of ...
OPEC : Oil market stability: the role of OPEC
www.opec.org › Home › Press Room › Speeches › Speeches 2006
[Slide 2] On several occasions during this period, crude oil prices have reached record ... [Slide 4] How should producers — those that have the capability to increase ... shall study and formulate a system to ensure the stabilization of prices.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by slap1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I will like to hear GMB english and how he will stabilise oil price that day.
Lol. You're nuts!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by mpowa(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
dridowu:
Presidential debate good, GEJ and GMB will be 50/50 but i can't wait to see how Prof Osinbajo will finish Arc Sambo

Exactly the one I'm looking forward to too, I can't WAIT.
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by adedayourt(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
BokoHaramm:
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five passengers in it .The first passenger was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and jumped out of the plane. The second passenger was Aliko Dangote and he said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane. The third passenger was General Buhari and. he said: " I'm the person with the highest integrity in Nigeria and I'm about to win presidency so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and jumped out of the plane.Then the remaining two passengers left werePope Francis and a little school girl.The Pope said to the little girl "take the last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied "No need for that. There are two parachutes left".The Pope asked "How come?"The little girl replied; "General Buhari took my school bag"

Clap fr yasef, so BuHari go present death cert fr una wey dey demand him cert.

Even wit the death cert I go Fote fr am
He don reach like dat!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by kay1one(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
K

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by kay1one(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]MOFO, GMB has participated in previous presidential debates and OPEC said any member of the organization like Nigeria can move other members to stabilize the price of oil.
Reading will really help you.

Aligned OPEC members can stabilize oil prices: Iran
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/01/10/392469/OPEC-members-can-stabilize-oil-prices

Saudi Arabia Says Oil Prices to Stabilize - Bloomberg
www.bloomberg.com/.../saudi-arabia-says-no-one-should-cut-output-oil-...
Nov 26, 2014 - Saudi Arabia's oil minister said crude prices will stabilize while the United Arab Emirates said OPEC will do what it takes to balance the market.
Saudi Arabia expects oil price to stabilize at $60 ... - RT.com
rt.com/business/211423-saudi-oil-60-dollars/
Dec 4, 2014 - Saudi Arabia, OPEC's biggest oil producer, has reportedly said the oil price should stabilize at about $60 per barrel, a level that other cartel ...
'Big hint at OPEC- Saudi oil minister says prices will stabilize ...
rt.com/op-edge/209403-opec-meeting-summit-oil-prices/
Nov 27, 2014 - The fact the Saudi oil minister thinks oil prices will stabilize themselves shows that Saudi Arabia is not willing to intervene alongside the rest of ...
OPEC : Oil market stability: the role of OPEC
www.opec.org › Home › Press Room › Speeches › Speeches 2006
[Slide 2] On several occasions during this period, crude oil prices have reached record ... [Slide 4] How should producers — those that have the capability to increase ... shall study and formulate a system to ensure the stabilization of prices.[/size]

He cannot stabilise international oil price please!
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by dridowu: 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
LoveMEBaby:
So you think sambo is an illiterate like buhari
#commonSense undecided undecided undecided
i never said Sambo is an illiterate, in every competition someone will emerge first and he/she will beat the other contestant hands down, that is my point, so i guess you need the common sense more than me. Haba i tire 4 una ooooooo
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner / Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency / "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.