Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates (28685 Views)

APC Releases Timetable For Edo Governorship Primaries / BBC's Report On Postponement Of Nigeria's Election- A Must Read / TMG Dissociate Self From Presidential Debates, Accuse Organizers Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by tswitch: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Anyone else notice "archieve"?
Where in the world do nonexistent words appear in a campaign poster?
This clearly shows the campaign poster was designed by morons for an illerate surronded by airheads as they all obviously doesn't know any better!
Education is key and any individual that has ever been within the walls of any institution know this.

#NovacancyforilliteratesinAsoRock

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by bayocanny: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hope say dem go do first lady debate too

Mama peace vs aisha buhari
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by abuRevelatus(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
ze fiful's general wirl be zere lipe to zebate ze situashan of ze kworupshan in ze kwontri
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
dridowu:
Presidential debate good, GEJ and GMB will be 50/50 but i can't wait to see how Prof Osinbajo will finish Arc Sambo

#FeBuhari14
#SaiBuhari
#VoteGMB/PYO

Another yoruba idio$t who doesn't know that Architect Sambo is a very intelligent man with great command of English languague than Osinbanjo....YouTube is your friend.
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by ilovecritics(m): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
dridowu:
Presidential debate good, GEJ and GMB will be 50/50 but i can't wait to see how Prof Osinbajo will finish Arc Sambo

#FeBuhari14
#SaiBuhari
#VoteGMB/PYO

It's not about speaking English, it's about stating the obvious. We have intelligent Nigerians now more than ever, so we know what we will be looking out for when we watch them slug it out.

Buhari may be able to defend himself and get more points for APC! We won't be looking out for the use of English.

Sambo will ask Osibanjo questions about Government that he has never heard before.
Experience, will gain PDP more points but Nigerians know what they want!

GEJ 2015
GMB 2015

Whoever 2015, it's ya'll issue but..

Your VOTE is your POWER!!

Think it through and vote wisely!

*sips on my cold zobo*
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Caseless: 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
Mr Quorruptfion heart go don cut on hearing this news
illiterates like u dont even know it was ur clueless master that played truant at debate in 2011.
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by dridowu: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
new2020:

Another yoruba idio$t who doesn't know that Architect Sambo is a very intelligent man with great command of English languague than Osinbanjo....YouTube is your friend.
@bolded, kudos to those that brought you up, i can't believe it that you are nurtured with such talent. Keep it up
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by tomber(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
What a great show that will be.

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by koikoi2(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
The Nigerian Election Debate Group has announced dat all presidential aspirants must come with their certificate waec.grin grin
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Caseless:
illiterates like u dont even know it was ur clueless master that played truant at debate in 2011.
i see that penury is far eating into ur mental state. If ur father is frustrated over his cashless state, y not do the needful. Go and die moroon
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Caseless: 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
i see that penury is far eating into ur mental state. If ur father is frustrated over his cashless state, y not do the needful. Go and die moroon
u raised in a foster home and fed by the dogs, i'm not surprised if you act like a castrated dog.
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
Caseless:
u raised in a foster home and fed by the dogs, i'm not surprised if you act like a castrated dog.
sharrrrap iconoclastic pig from idotic imbec.ile u call parents. The miasma saturating ur household continually incapacitate ur brain. Oloshi
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Caseless: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
sharrrrap iconoclastic pig from idotic imbec.ile u call parents. The miasma saturating ur household continually incapacitate ur brain. Oloshi
u deranged moose, get me nerves frayed, and u shall get pulverized in advalorem. U bloodless raped duck!
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
Caseless:
u deranged moose, get me nerves frayed, and u shall get pulverized in advalorem. U bloodless raped duck!
imp and stupidity! The macabre cant leave ur heritage. Poverty taking the better part of ur lazy parent, a vehicle u opted to board dullard
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Caseless: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
imp and stupidity! The macabre cant leave ur heritage. Poverty taking the better part of ur lazy parent, a vehicle u opted to board dullard
i've gone through ur posts and discovered a shattering low IQ symptomatic of ill-bred online buffalos like you. However, engaging you annotate a blithering 'infra dignitatem' for me. But, be on the look out for me.
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by mpowa(m): 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
new2020:

Another yoruba idio$t who doesn't know that Architect Sambo is a very intelligent man with great command of English language than Osinbanjo....YouTube is your friend.

I guess you are in la la land, browse the internet with the name Yemi Osinbajo - especially his wikipedia auto-biography and you will see why Sambo who rarely speaks to a cockroach is finished!
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by DobleO7: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
Joel3:
[size=25pt]

every government anywhere in the world only performs their very best during the first term, this is to ensure they secure a second term in office and a name for themselves after completion of first term.

This will not only guaranty the people trust but also massive support for the government for second term election, and even for him to enjoy as saying thank you for what you have done for us.

The second term is the season of branding the image the government made for itself in first term struggle.

As far as nigerians are concern for 2009 to 2015 that is 6 years, we can boldly say that this is the best of jonathan. if this is the best of jonathan and the pdp we do not want them again.

What jonathan cannot do for 6years he Simply cannot do for another 4 years.

its not by force, You must be selected by the people to serve them in a public office.

bringing back jonathan will be the biggest mistake nigerians will ever make. And his second term will even be worst with what we are seeing. Jonathan has nothing new to offer and we have seen it all and his best.

Watch his campaign tricks. He is attacking personal characters rather than what he has done for good 6 years.

Lets try someone else, look what jonathan has reduce nigeria to.

Think very well before making decision this february 14

[/size]

Do you have PVC?. If you do go to the polls and make your single voice heard
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Caseless:
i've gone through ur posts and discovered a shattering low IQ symptomatic of ill-bred online buffalos like you. However, engaging you annotate a blithering 'infra dignitatem' for me. But, be on the look out for me.
your fiasco just started because those who beat the drum of war will dance to death. A salamander like u with dyfunctional parantage think u possess the monopoly of insult. Your mentally unstable father will take a bow to his resting place by the time i'm done with u
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Caseless: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
your fiasco just started because those who beat the drum of war will dance to death. A salamander like u with dyfunctional parantage think u possess the monopoly of insult. Your mentally unstable father will take a bow to his resting place by the time i'm done with u
it will be homongously wrong not to teach u a lesson both on and offline. U 'squizzed' lobster think ur incessant e-heehaws and guffaws don't think can lead to physical braw, that's what i'm going to serve ur battered soul in a batholithic size.
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by emeka2847: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mmadukaku:
Best news of the day!
A pig will always be a pig no matter the rebranding.

Osunbade might represent pa Buhari atleast to save Nigerians from plenty grammatical blunders.

Buhari speaks correct English with Hausa accent while your oga speaks English with numerous grammatical error and Otueke accent e.g. Nigeria would feel ONE KIND.

In case you don't know that the world welcomes accents but frowns at grammatical errors, you may consider following any global event like the UN general assembly. Then you'll learn why your oga often embarrasses you at international gatherings while Gen Buhari gets invited to address the British Parliament on "kwaropsion".
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
Caseless:
it will be homongously wrong not to teach u a lesson both on and offline. U 'squizzed' lobster think ur incessant e-heehaws and guffaws don't think can lead to physical braw, that's what i'm going to serve ur battered soul in a batholithic size.
lolz melancholic bastard driven pecuniary gain. The sheer and overt vulgarity that chronicled ur aspiration that made hoplessness and poverty ur motivation can't be eschewed. U remain doom and poor
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Caseless: 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
lolz melancholic bastard driven pecuniary gain. The sheer and overt vulgarity that chronicled ur aspiration that made hoplessness and poverty ur motivation can't be eschewed. U remain doom and poor
alphabetsoup emblematic of a doll by birth. My post to u should serve as anaphora to ur poverty ladden 'morph'; I might give u ecto-blitz jst to curb ur e-traction.
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
Caseless:
alphabetsoup emblematic of a doll by birth. My post to u should serve as anaphora to ur poverty ladden 'morph'; I might give u ecto-blitz jst to curb ur e-traction.
the catholicity of maladies attached to ur destiny can't be erased. A palpable reason retrogressiveness and regressiveness kept affecting ur sagacity and mental equilibrium
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
Caseless:
slowpoke are u dead? Slave
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Caseless: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
slowpoke are u dead? Slave
ur holo-cephaloed father is. Jackal!
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Antell95(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
BokoHaramm:
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five passengers in it .The first passenger was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and jumped out of the plane. The second passenger was Aliko Dangote and he said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane. The third passenger was General Buhari and. he said: " I'm the person with the highest integrity in Nigeria and I'm about to win presidency so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and jumped out of the plane.Then the remaining two passengers left werePope Francis and a little school girl.The Pope said to the little girl "take the last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied "No need for that. There are two parachutes left".The Pope asked "How come?"The little girl replied; "General Buhari took my school bag"
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
BokoHaramm:
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five passengers in it .The first passenger was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and jumped out of the plane. The second passenger was Aliko Dangote and he said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane. The third passenger was General Buhari and. he said: " I'm the person with the highest integrity in Nigeria and I'm about to win presidency so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and jumped out of the plane.Then the remaining two passengers left werePope Francis and a little school girl.The Pope said to the little girl "take the last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied "No need for that. There are two parachutes left".The Pope asked "How come?"The little girl replied; "General Buhari took my school bag"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Caseless: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
the catholicity of maladies attached to ur destiny can't be erased. A palpable reason retrogressiveness and regressiveness kept affecting ur sagacity and mental equilibrium
a blithering flatulence bereft of linguistical cohesion is what u draft as ur msg conveyed on a rickety conveying belt is not worthy of my attention. U are a reflection of who was born in a refuse dump.
If u want me to reply u, be creative and spontaneous in ur linguistical 'spraghaful' like u are not a trash-dome.
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Caseless:
ur holo-cephaloed father is. Jackal!
read ur comic and infantile statement devoid of logic empty vessel. I thought ur directionless imp of a father have the intellectual alacrity but a nonetity always a nonetity
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Caseless: 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
read ur comic and infantile statement devoid of logic empty vessel. I thought ur directionless imp of a father have the intellectual alacrity but a nonetity always a nonetity
post with a sense of spontaneity. I wont reply ur guangue if you don't sound cohesive, duck.
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
Caseless:
post with a sense of spontaneity. I wont reply ur guangue if you don't sound cohesive, duck.
dullard lacking perspicacious insight to comprehend the letter technicalities of words. I pity ur life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Bill Gates: "Why I Spoke To Nigerian Leaders"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.