Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates (28683 Views)

APC Releases Timetable For Edo Governorship Primaries / BBC's Report On Postponement Of Nigeria's Election- A Must Read / TMG Dissociate Self From Presidential Debates, Accuse Organizers Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Caseless: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
dullard lacking perspicacious insight to comprehend the letter technicalities of words. I pity ur life
d1ck, effect the correction, then u can have my attention; i guess that's what u crave for, roped bastard.
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
Caseless:
d1ck, effect the correction, then u can have my attention; i guess that's what u crave for, roped bastard.
its evident ur useless father will remain curse esp with a by-product of nonetity lik u
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Yusphull(m): 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
Samsleek7:
That's When Buhari will receive the real bashing! No LIAR Mohammed, Tinubu and all his APC goons to speak 4 him. I doubt if buhari is eloquent enough sef. It's not Shouting A-Fee-C and talking by proxy, it's not writing sponsored statements. Na you go dey dia! We shall see who the real 'Clueless' one is. Thank God 4 Debates!

#EnoughOfStateBurials
#SayNoToAnIlliterateRulingProfessors
#GEJTill2019

Where were you when Buhari was speaking/flowing fluently without looking at any draft paper on the non - violence campaign programme organized in Abuja last week ??

Ur dullness no get duplicate #dumboo#

Sai Buhari
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by PLEXPLEX(m): 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
dridowu:
Presidential debate good, GEJ and GMB will be 50/50 but i can't wait to see how Prof Osinbajo will finish Arc Sambo

#FeBuhari14
#SaiBuhari
#VoteGMB/PYO

JUST LISTEN TO URSELF....U MAKE LAUGH
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by VoteWisely: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by infinitty(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Joel3:
[size=25pt]

every government anywhere in the world only performs their very best during the first term, this is to ensure they secure a second term in office and a name for themselves after completion of first term.

This will not only guaranty the people trust but also massive support for the government for second term election, and even for him to enjoy as saying thank you for what you have done for us.

The second term is the season of branding the image the government made for itself in first term struggle.

As far as nigerians are concern for 2009 to 2015 that is 6 years, we can boldly say that this is the best of jonathan. if this is the best of jonathan and the pdp we do not want them again.

What jonathan cannot do for 6years he Simply cannot do for another 4 years.

its not by force, You must be selected by the people to serve them in a public office.

bringing back jonathan will be the biggest mistake nigerians will ever make. And his second term will even be worst with what we are seeing. Jonathan has nothing new to offer and we have seen it all and his best.

Watch his campaign tricks. He is attacking personal characters rather than what he has done for good 6 years.

Lets try someone else, look what jonathan has reduce nigeria to.

Think very well before making decision this february 14

[/size]
this block head has forgotten that this is not buhari s first tenure. he might have seen that he is foolish for not stealing Nigeria money to become Nigeria richest man then he want to come and do the stealing now all in the name of change
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Demdem(m): 7:09am On Jan 30, 2015
Demdem:
Dokpesi hosted meeting ke? Something isn't right. They are starting on the wrong footing.
Dokpesi is a chieftain of the killer party. The debtor will leak the questions for Jonathan.

I raised this issue when these useless group were meeting. I have always known that it will never be fair. Even at that a lot has happened since then to show more of their bias.
Buhari/APC are surely right not to go.
No apology.
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by markus01: 8:37am On Mar 20, 2015
TS BONAZA BONAZA BONAZA

2015 AUCTI0NS/SALES(BATCH-B)

TO BUY CALL DEPUTY COMP. GENERAL (DGC) OGBONNA O8069172147
HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE1, WARE HOUSE BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER

AND FOR THE DELEVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE.

MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE 1996/2013

WE BRING YOU GREETINGS

N-I-G-E-*R-I-A CU$ST*0MS S-E-R-★V-I-C-E IS PLEASED TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE COMMENCED THE AUC'TI0NI'NG OF C@RS$. INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD REACH OUR OFFICE OR dial our Hotline O8069172147

SOME FEATURES ARE

T-O-Y-O-T-A S-I-E-NN-A #650000

G-O-L-F #150,000
we also make delivery to any state in Nigeria.....

L

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women / Photo: Baby Born Like An Old Man In India(viewers Discretion) / Governor Obaseki Visits Tony Elumelu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.