Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT (25660 Views)

How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by dipo1234: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
beopened:

Some of you will not keep fooling yourselves over the way Northerners always vote or will vote in the coming elections

Go and write it down.......Jonathan will lose woefully in all the States of the North

The SW states will drive the nail into the coffin of GEJ's ambition

You think the Northerners are foolish abi......................with all the deliberate political attempt to destroy them with Boko Haram by GEJ........

Cant u see! are u telling me that the crowd is not aware that Buhari cannot last two years? thus power will go back to SW and the northerner will feel short changed once again after the case of Yar adua. The northerner prefer to wait after jonathan completes his tenure to present a formidable and healthy candidate. Stop deceiving yourself, jonathan will get the constitituonal votes in the north that will make him win come february 2015.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by FKO81(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
pendy79:

Your family have pencil down their names for those to drink gammalin20 when GMB is declared the winner, I hope your entire lineage will be remembered for the gallant foolishness.

Only delusional, blind and self denying bastards like you believes that GEJ has a chance next month.

Hope there is a passage for trains in your village, just package your family to the Track and save the world a lineage of fools.
Mad cow Ntor, GEJ is your president and he will be there till May 29th 2019.

Pendy79 can you help me shout GEJ 2019? grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hired crowd, come February 14 they will vote for... #Change grin grin
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Yungmilio2(m): 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:
GEJ always control crowd in every state he visit

Ride on my president
Control Fire
Work of TAN
Around september/october last year in Abuja
We were paid 5k daily to show up @ the EagleSquare for 3 days
I made 15k , with free Elrufai buses to n fro
Must Northerners will vote for (General Muhammadu Buhari) come Feb.14
All this crowd / massive crowd nah propaganda
Here in Ilorin (Unilorin I kinda ask some peeps who dey would vote for
All said Buhari
If Good luck comes to Kwara - there shall also be a massive crowd
Jobless n poor people will show up to see if they can get something ( T-shirt or some cheddas)
And some would be there to while away time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Adelebadmos(m): 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
cool
beopened:

Some of you will not keep fooling yourselves over the way Northerners always vote or will vote in the coming elections

Go and write it down.......Jonathan will lose woefully in all the States of the North

You think the Northerners are foolish abi......................with all the deliberate political attempt to destroy them with Boko Haram by GEJ........

I pity GEJ most in this scenerio....
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:

That all we are working for 25% is ok by us we are not greedy and thank God we have the structures that will deliver.
don't be deceived by fricksure(photo) I just passed by zanfara now now. it was like PDP mourning Campaign. even one of their Secretariat was set a bladed.
#otitanfunPDP# finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by ak4God(m): 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
masterpower:

MY FRIEND, I BELIEVE YOU ARE SANE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE, PLS WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE OF YORUBAS IN THE POPULATION OF LAGOS STATE?

IGBOS HAVE 53% POPULATION.
SOUTH-SOUTH 8%
OTHERS 10%
YORUBAS ?

NOW TELL ME WHO WIN LAGOS?

no be only 53%, Igbo get 95% in Lagos.Nonsense!!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by pendy79: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:

Mad cow Ntor, GEJ is your president and he will be there till May 29th 2019.

Pendy79 can you help me shout GEJ 2019?

Yeah, the president of your village town union.

Get off my mention, I don't deal with nincompoops and lowlifers who are blind to reality. Tune to Kano and see what A PRESIDENTIAL RALLY WORTHS IT'S NAME LOOKS LIKE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:

That all we are working for 25% is ok by us we are not greedy and thank God we have the structures that will deliver.
don't be deceived by fricksure(photo) I just passed by zanfara now now. it was like PDP mourning Campaign. even one of their Secretariat was set ablased.
#otitanfunPDP# finish

1 Like 1 Share

pendy79:

Go back and read well with comprehension if you lack one before you come here to spew rubbish.

Looking for how a presidential campaign rally looks like turn to TVC and watch Buhari in Kano if you want to see what A PRESIDENTIAL CROWD LOOKS LIKE.

I mixed up zamfara with Kebbi took Dakinyari the inlaw of Yar Adua as Governor of zamfara.

Sum1 dissected ur kettle logic Nd took ur dumb conclusion to d cleaners Nd u said he should read wif comprehension?? Na composition u 4 talk.. C'mon take correction jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Ikpewe: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
Eziachi:
Why ask someone to tell you if the CNN and BBC you have is showing something when you can pick up your remote and check? grin grin grin
NA NOTICE ME IM B
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by biafranqueen: 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
The North knows whats up!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
If na APC u go hear, c d crowd no space etc.
If na PDP d same Ppl would say dey wea arranged, dnt b dcived by crowd, Nd sum odas would immediately claim dey wea passing by Nd try to convince u d pictures are lies

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by pendy79: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
Damager:

Sum1 dissected ur kettle logic Nd took ur dumb conclusion to d cleaners Nd u said he should read wif comprehension?? Na composition u 4 talk.. C'mon take correction jare

What logic jare? Johnny tune to channels and TVC if you want to see a PRESIDENTIAL RALLY.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by biafranqueen: 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Yungmilio2:

Control Fire
Work of TAN
Around september/october last year in Abuja
We were paid 5k daily to show up @ the EagleSquare for 3 days
I made 15k , with free Elrufai buses to n fro
Must Northerners will vote for (General Muhammadu Buhari) come Feb.14
All this crowd / massive crowd nah propaganda
Here in Ilorin (UnilorkindI kinda ask some peeps who dey would vote for
All said Buhari
If Good luck comes to Kwara - there shall also be a massive crowd
Jobless n poor people will show up to see if they can get something ( T-shirt or some cheddas)
And some would be there to while away time
SO they go to APC for support right?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by PhockPhockMan: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
pendy79:

Yeah, just like the ones in Kaduna was blocked to prevent more people in yesterday when Buhari was there to prevent "security challenges"

Keep living in A fantasy world and be self denying when the reality stare you in the face. The stadium in Ibadan too was too small that PDP had to use an open street corner, sokoto too had a small stadium ba.

Of course bokoharam will never attack their commander in chief, Buhari.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by FKO81(m): 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
[s]
pendy79:

Yeah, the president of your village town union.

Get off my mention, I don't deal with nincompoops and lowlifers who are blind to reality. Tune to Kano and see what A PRESIDENTIAL RALLY WORTHS IT'S NAME LOOKS LIKE
[/s]
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by jdbrasco(m): 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
Who is fooling Jonathan?
u meant following Jonathan rt; I am

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
Olaolufred:
O MA SE O. I AM A CLUELESS FOOL.

FIXED. cool
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
pendy79:

What logic jare? Johnny tune to channels and TVC if you want to see a PRESIDENTIAL RALLY.

Stop deceiving yourself, Kano has always been bokobinhari's strong hold. Even the late Yar Adua of blessed memory could not contend with bokobinhari in kano. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
biafranqueen:
The North knows whats up!

Leave these useless APC cretins here on nairalend, I have already shown them the political mathematics that will coast GEJ to victory come next month by God's grace. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by pendy79: 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Stop deceiving yourself, Kano has always been bokobinhari's strong hold. Even the late Yar Adua of blessed memory could not contend with bokobinhari in kano. grin grin grin

4million votes Wey sweet all for Buhari alone.

Hope you never hear say, GEJ is pulling out if the race after seeing the crowd in Kaduna and Kano
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by HzRF(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
pendy79:

If your lunatic father had listened to wise advice and taken his drugs, he won't have end up impregnating his mother who bore you. Guess they didn't tell you the real story?

Ask your grandma/mother 2-in1 combo, why they told you your father died mysteriously when you were born,

The igwe asked they use his blood to cleanse the land.

Go home and ask the truth story why your lineage is banished from the village.

Bastard son of a nobody.
Haa see this Mofo child of an out cast

Y Telling me how ur father ended up... I asked you?

Anyways u ar showcasing. The lousinees. U inherited. From ur never-do-well parents

Leeme stop mke mod no ban me

U can keep telling me how ur forever. Retarding family stories and how u will end up
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by SFSNIPER(m): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:
GEJ always control crowd in every state he visit

Ride on my president
Young man don't deceive anybody here. I am a soldier and I was there for internal security and I can tell you that what I saw isn't a crowd compared to an APC crowd. Very small venue(trade fair ground) and very much below my expectations. There was nothing like crowd. Half of the people there were us security personnel. The rest was a mix up of traders and a few supporters. I can tell you that most people came because its d President and they had hopes of getting some free money.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by biafranqueen: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Leave these useless APC cretins here on nairalend, I have already shown them the political mathematics that will coast GEJ to victory come next month by God's grace. grin grin grin
I know I just like to jab them here and there, I know its not nice to make fun of slow people but.... grin

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by masinga07(m): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
Damager:
If na APC u go hear, c d crowd no space etc.
If na PDP d same Ppl would say dey wea arranged, dnt b dcived by crowd, Nd sum odas would immediately claim dey wea passing by Nd try to convince u d pictures are lies
bro i dont seems to get dat idea too. i alwys wonder how dose people make judgement here.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
pendy79:

4million votes Wey sweet all for Buhari alone.

Hope you never hear say, GEJ is pulling out if the race after seeing the crowd in Kaduna and Kano

Keep consoling yourself, issorite and issokay wink
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by kendrick9(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
masterpower:

MY FRIEND, I BELIEVE YOU ARE SANE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE, PLS WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE OF YORUBAS IN THE POPULATION OF LAGOS STATE?

IGBOS HAVE 53% POPULATION.
SOUTH-SOUTH 8%
OTHERS 10%
YORUBAS ?

NOW TELL ME WHO WIN LAGOS?
This.... u are spot on
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by j4sure(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
san316:
I don't have AIT or channels. I have CNN and BBC, are they showing it.
eeyah what type of cable do u use way u no get the 2major station in Nigeria.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by pendy79: 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
HzRF:

Haa see this Mofo child of an out cast

Y Telling me how ur father ended up... I asked you?

Anyways u ar showcasing. The lousinees. U inherited. From ur never-do-well parents

Leeme stop mke mod no ban me

U can keep telling me how ur forever. Retarding family stories and how u will end up

Guess you've made a phone call home your grandma cum Mother ko.

The truth coming out and you're in shock.

The forest where his corpse was thrown is even weeping.

Bastard now you dey fear ban, you didn't fear ban when you insult people first ba.

Scumbag.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by devilsworkshop: 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
Clerverly:
I pity jonathan! He is really on a white ghost chase!

You rather pity your useless life because after feb 14th i will make sure you never type on nairaland again

Hopeless she-male
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by ALARAPE22(m): 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
beopened:

Lol....... That means this same My Able President His the one sent Boko Haram to Cameroon to kill them there...... You guys are funny........ GEJ till All APC collect their CHANGE from Conductor hand......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa / South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria / Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.