Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) (35392 Views)

Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal / Why The List Of Rich Nigerian Politicians Is Imaginary / Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Nutase: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
none
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
grin
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by aguizm(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Senseless Topic

If better story no dey wey una go bring to Front page while not close down the site so we all can go our separate ways than all these rubbish topics that the mods keeping to front page

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Awon agbaya grin
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
ucheokpara100:
and d best dancing award goes 2............. oga jona reason he danced twice campaign and wedding. i dnt undastnd why thy are dancing lik this cos i rarely see any leader dance in US.

USA you say? When I can count the number of times you saw the border of your state not to mention a neighboring west African country. Have u seen Obama doing rap before with a national matter? Youtube it. When will you guys stop comparing Africans with these white guys? You are dark dey are fair. that's all.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by elbinmanny(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mtcheeew! None among them danced galala.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
1.OBJ
2 AMAECHI
3. AKALA
4.FASHOLA
5.JONACLUE
In particular order
grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mtcheeew! None among them dance galala.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by amakaobiemeka: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ameachi rocks skelewu the best. Gej is just doing a parade with his foster daughter that is not dance, its like the parade the casket guys make when taking the casket

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Lildrizzle(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
Gej2019[b]Gej2019[/b]Gej2019
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by clemz88(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
Prophessor:
Funniez:
Oildichotomy:
Even with the fact that I don't personally agree to what Rotimi stands for

I have to give to the dude

He is a clown to the core grin

My president comes second.

As for Fashola -- he is not Jasiied as a Lagos boy -- He plays football better
Bashirfuntua:
bf
FastShipping:
these
Neyova:
Hg
hrykanu231:
Fg
Trailblazer1:
Ok
[quote][/quote]moderators shey u people can see the result of the trash posted on fp? So are u gonna blame these people for the negligence in carrying out your duty properly?
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by crixlight2(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
Fasola rock it like... front page again... it be like say I con get work again oooo... pls help me find work I beg grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by ichommy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
ayukdaboss:
This man??

grin
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Why won't them dance ? If na me nko ? Afterall, they know there are some e-rat fighting for them.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
alberto2k:
[size=25] Fashola's Shoki Rocks

Btw who taught the clueless One has to dance? sad [/size]

Can you see how daft you are?

PEJ should better be your English teacher

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
You should see buhari dancing street dance

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by eaglechild: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
Amaechi cry cry cry cry cry

Meanwhile does Buhari also forbid dancing,

Why is he so rigid even when he smiles it looks like a grimace.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Abugab(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Shoki by Fashola gets my vote. Governor wey sabi

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by j4sure(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Rotimi Ameachi now dance area

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
In muggleworld pictures don't move so we can't say. Go to the wizard/witches world if u want 2 see moving pix of pple dancing then u can do a good comparism
*drives off in my bugatti* wink wink
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by laplace12(m): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Fashola is the best.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
The right question should be "who is the bestt "Stealer" "
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by wemimo42: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
EgusiSoup:
shocked

Does it affect the price of Egusi Soup? undecided

abi ooo... aabeg hep me ask dem...

does it bring down d price of fuel to #50 mschewwww shocked
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by guttentag(m): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
Baba Iyabo rock it better, second GEJ, third position goes to Baba Fashola while Osho Baba come fouth, i don't know the fifth man oo
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
Prophessor:
My opinion

Ex governor Akala's dance is too stale sad

obj's dance made him look more Ape-ish cheesy

Gej was in a wedding so he didn't show his moves his dance can be called a big man's dance smiley

now fashola and Amaechi -#this these guys rocked irrespective of their position in government #

click like for fashola and share for Amaechi wink

Agreed with you.....however, just a bit of correction.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Oildichotomy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
clemz88:
moderators shey u people can see the result of the trash posted on fp? So are u gonna blame these people for the negligence in carrying out your duty properly?
Oga What's the problem?

Ameboic behaviour kills
Do what they sent you to do
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
FastShipping:
these

that is Yodi...! grin
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by VoteWisely: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
#VoteWisely

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by korel9: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
God punish the person wey remove me from frontpage angry

I didn't mention any name o grin grin

In another vein...

I think Obama nailed it better grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by EgusiSoup: 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
wemimo42:

abi ooo... aabeg hep me ask dem...

does it bring down d price of fuel to #50 mschewwww shocked

I jux tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. / Sex-For-Food Destroying Girls, Women In North-East IDPs Camps / Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.