Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,562 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) (35394 Views)

Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal / Why The List Of Rich Nigerian Politicians Is Imaginary / Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
ucheokpara100:
a
nd d best dancing award goes 2............. oga jona reason he danced twice campaign and wedding. i dnt undastnd why thy are dancing lik this cos i rarely see any leader dance in US.

Must we do it like the US? undecided
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by cluksy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
170 million Nigerians will dance the best dance ever on 29 may. when Buhari/Osinbajo will take over.

APC for better Nigeria.
shatap
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
clemz88:

Mtcheeeeew! Ask google angry.I can see that the OP has nothing to give us but a Piece of trash

Why are you so bitter? undecided
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
aguizm:
Senseless Topic

If better story no dey wey una go bring to Front page while not close down the site so we all can go our separate ways than all these rubbish topics that the mods keeping to front page

Lolzzzz bro, dem no force you to comment nah!
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by aguizm(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
BornSad:

Lolzzzz bro, dem no force you to comment nah!
I no comment to the topic. I only gave my humble opinion of the senseless topics hitting the front page.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by GOGMIG(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
London (NDR) – There is an adage that
says “a lie repeated several times seems to
be true.” This is exactly the case of Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari as regards to the
Nigerian refineries. Many Nigerians, maybe
out of ignorance believe the lie that Buhari
built our 4 refineries. This can be regarded
as the ‘lie of the century.’ If you are one of
those that believed this repeatedly told lies,
this special and well investigated report by
NewsDay Reporters will cure you of
ignorance.
For the records, Nigeria has four refineries
namely Port Harcourt, Alesa-Eleme (PH 1),
Warri, Kaduna and PH 11 refineries.
In 1960, Shell and the then British
Petroleum (BP) now African Petroleum
(AP) came together in a mutual joint
venture that gave birth to Nigerian
Petroleum Refining Company (NPRC). This
process led to the construction of the now
popular Alesa-Eleme (PH 1) in the outskirts
of Port Harcourt with a capacity of
38,000b/d. The construction started in 1963
and was completed in 1965 (in this period,
where was Buhari? he just joined the army
in 1962). As the demand for local
consumption increased rapidly, the
refinery’s capacity was raised to 60,000b/d
after the FG acquired 60% equity in 1970
and the remaining 40% in 1978 through the
1977 decree 77.
The administration of Gen. Olusegun
Obasanjo, in order to enhance the
performances of the oil sector, promulgated
Decree 77 of 1978 establishing the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
The NNPC initially had five bodies, each
with a managing director. They were all
supervised by a group general manager.
The number of subsidiaries rose to nine
and later 11.
Following the indigenization policy of the
Federal Military Government under the
Obasanjo’s regime, the name NPRC was
changed to NNPC and its equity totally
bought over by the Federal Government in
1978. Therefore, the NPRC constructed the
first refinery in Nigeria generally known as
Port Harcourt 1 in 1965 while the NNPC
built the Port Harcourt 11, Warri and
Kaduna refineries.
However, the Warri Refinery was awarded
by Yakubu Gowon to Snamprogetti Spa
Milan, Italy in 1975 (in this period, Buhari
was the governor of North-eastern state) at
the cost of $478 million and commenced
operation in 1978 (now he was a
Petroleum. Minister). It had the design
capacity of 100,000 b/d.
The Kaduna Refinery was awarded by
Murtala Mohammed in 1976 and was built
by Chiyoda Engineering and Construction
Company - a Japanese firm, at the cost of
$525 million and was completed by
Obasanjo in 1979 (Buhari's tenure as the
Petroleum. Minister ended in 1978). It had
two refining streams (50,000 b/d fuels
units) and (50,000 b/d lubes, waxes
Asphalt plants).
Port Harcourt 11 was awarded by Gen IBB
in 1985 with an installed capacity of
150,000 b/d and completed in 1989.
Meanwhile in 1985, IBB undertook an
expansion of the capacities of the fuels
units in both Warri and Kaduna refineries to
125,000b/d and 110,000b/d respectively.
He therefore added 185,000b/d capacity to
the total 445,000b/d as at 1989. No further
addition has been added till date.
So, when did Buhari build the four
refineries?
Lets I forget, Buhari has no legacy as a
former Head of State despite ruling the
country with an iron-fist.

MUHAMMADU BUHARI
7th Head of State / President of Nigeria
In office
31 December 1983 – 27 August 1985
Preceded by Shehu Shagari
Succeeded by Ibrahim Babangida

Vote wisely, VOTE GEJ/N. SAMBO. PDP,,

wat we need nw is transformation.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

http://m.mobilewebsiteserver.com/site/live_site_id_79634?nosim=true&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsdayreporters.com%2Fwhat-s-hot%2F536-specialreport-muhammadu-buhari-did-not-build-any-refinery-for-nigeria-editorial-newsday-reporters.html#2582
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by slap1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
This Amechi guy is crazy! grin
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by mmsen: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
Threads like this is why I am convinced that democracy is a joke.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by jokesmaster: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
BornSad:

Are you allergic to fun? undecided

Ask the niqq undecided undecided
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by fesnge(m): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
Gentle man GEJ is the best dancer smiley
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by DPointMan(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
Fasho for Show, Eko for Show........Fashola's Shoki makes sensible sense.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
musb92yahooco:
Sai buhari
any small post all these molars go just dey write sai buhari wetin consine buhari for here now na literates dey dance no be that old illiterate
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Khd95(m): 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
ayukdaboss:
This man??
c dat lady wey dy giv GEJ NYASH......choi wheree MAMA P dy qan sef grin
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by roufy235(m): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nice pics
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
uzolexis:

Okay August is still far, I would av saved up enough money by then to buy the Range grin
Mine is June 9.
Cool.. I'll pay for the shipping to San Diego.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by tomakint: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Manuel24:
Amaechi sha. grin
grin grin I swear I fit pay money jusrt to watch Amaechi that guy cracks me up anytime, anyday grin cheesy

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Ephemmm: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
I give it to Fashola: he danced more liberal like a young man that has just gotten a job...
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Yehman(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
Is like OBJ is forcing out cheat!
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by holatin(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=brito post=29968269]

You dis boy if I catch you[/quote

Mamee, I dey hungry for house ooooo
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by ebukaOtika(m): 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=clemz88 post=29966129]Mtcheeeeew! Ask google angry.I can see that the OP has nothing to give us but a Piece of trash[/quote

One man's food is another man's piece of TRASH,.,,,
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Prophessor(m): 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
Funniez:
I thought they said Gej is clueless, how come he is exhibiting more dancing skills than any of them. Modified*. The guy above me, even without remote, see d way whey u dey CONTROL them. Chai dias god o
lolx, you need to know how to control their hands in clicking that #like button wink
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Thetruthsayer: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
fashola for sure angry
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by phlamesG: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nawa o c dance steps sha
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by VoteWisely: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by crazo(m): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2015
erhmmmm..ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Retired Generals Contradict Each Other On Buhari's Certificate / I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose / Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.