Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States (23431 Views)

AIG In Fresh Plot With Top PDP Officials To Rig Election (sahara Reporters) / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza / Mbu Deployed As AIG In Charge Of Lagos, Ogun States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by Firefire(m): 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Bennyberry:
APC go soon release press briefying concerning this issue..who wan bet

We know them now grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by omusiliyu(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
To Amaechi... The fear of Mbu is the begining of wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by raumdeuter: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
We dey watch
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by emmykk(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
he will fumigate APC lagos HACKING pins and and put the ogun general on checked.

3 Likes

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by Suljosh: 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
PDP so desperate to rig lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by dre11(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
No matter how the police force wants to be used by the ruling party
They will meet a brickwall here in SW

They tried it in Osun state deploying the whole federal force (police, SSS, civil defence, army) but they failed
We in the SW are politically civilised and we shall resist any attempt by PDP to rig this election

1 Like

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by sheymoni(m): 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
He will meet his waterloo here
This is Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by Bruteforce1o1: 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
[s]
Firefire:
No hidden place for election riggers in South West...

Say NO to election malpractices

Say NO to election violence

Say NO to election rigging

One Man

One Woman

One Youth

One Vote!

Vote Wisely!

Shalom!
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by dahunsy(f): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
coughs*** clear throat#....RIP mbu

1 Like

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
A good place for the most CONTROVERSIAL cop to do his job!

1 Like

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
dedons:
Good day my fellow nairalanders...

I urgently need a job in any part of NIGERIA.

Meanwhile,

GEJ till 2019. cry

I thought GEJ created 1.5million jobs. You didn't get one? Why can't common sense just prevail.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by olas24u(f): 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by Kassidy90(m): 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
who is Mbu we dont know him here in Iyana iba....

1 Like

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
siraj1402:
It be like say Nigeria police want to waste the man's life,if he should mess up in southwest we will waste him.

Be careful what you say here. You are not in your bedroom.

3 Likes

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by killuminati(m): 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
Tundeajani:
awon omo ita eko gboro gan,,,,
awa o ran eniyan ni ise o
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by Jimmywest(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
dedons:

Meanwhile,

GEJ till 2019. cry

na wah for you oooo. you need a job and u are still shouting GEJ till 2019.

why dont you go and meet your paymaster in Aso Rock to provide job for you.

4 Likes

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by mjames: 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
Is that how PDP intend to win Lagos State?
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by JoBabs(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jimmywest:

na wah for you oooo. you need a job and u are still shouting GEJ till 2019.

why dont you go and meet your paymaster in Aso Rock to provide job for you.
Fp

I wonder ooo, I feel sorry for our unemployed graduates who keep saying jega till 20019 or so..... So pathetic...... God bless Nigeria......

2 Likes

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by etimek: 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
I AM SO SORRY FOR MBU.
HE HAS SURELY BITTEN MORE THAN HE CAN CHEW.
HE DOES NOT LIKE HIS LIFE.
HE HAS BEEN POSTED THERE TO FACILITATE GOODLUCK JONATHANS PLANS AGAINST APC. MBU MBU MBU. YOUR TIME IS SURELY UP.
PATIENCE AND EBOLA JONATHAN CANNOT HELP YOU THIS TIME ARROUND
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by CHILDofGOD85: 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
skales212:
Mumu dey blame past leaders LOL...IBB was corrupt he built third mainland bridge in lagos and he set up abuja as the new FCT from lagos. Abacha was corrupt but I could remember Abacha built National Hospital and Gwarimpa estate, d biggest in Africa and we bough fuel at 11naira per liter then. Buhari was corrupt but he bulit two refineries within the shortest time. Abdusalam was corrupt but he was the first to make nigerian workers taste good salary giving them a minimum wage immediately he took over and he conducted the election that brought about d democracy you're enjoying. If not for him na Otuoke u for dey now. Obj was corrupt but why can't you go against him with facts when he said after paying our debts he left 67billion dollars in our foreign reserve which u and dem okonjo and alison madueke don chop. Yar adua was corrupt but he stopped militancy in Niger delta paying dem good monthly stipends and he granted them amnesty. He paid nigerian workers minimum wage of 18,000 monthly which was signed into law before he got sick. U comot subsidy, promised electricity and refineries but we no see where u build am sir. Dem chop all d money and u said no corruption in nigeria. Why u no build second Niger bridge and a refinery; stop boko haram and use these to campaign for second term sir? U come dey use cassava and petrol station que de campaign. Na dat one we wan hear? U can't govern us sir and I'm sure you know this but you're just being stubborn because the power sweet u lol. A beg naija no be Bayelsa state sir,and I'm sure u can't govern lagos state not to talk of a whole naija. We no hate u but we need who fit handle naija. We supported and voted u then but you disappointed us so its time to vote u out again. Power must change hands sir so stop blaming past leaders because they're still better than you. You're visionless and clueless. pass it round till it gets to him.#NO2GEJ2015##ChangeMovement#Mumu dey Blame

Need we say more?
You hit the nail on the head.

Jonathan (in fr. Mbaka's voice) pls, quietly resign for Nigeria to live.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by k4kings(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
Y re dey all giterring because of Mbu Is he d only one deployed to serve?? THE Fear of Mbu , the begining of Wisdom.. IF I lie, Ask Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by Dexema(m): 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
I just hope he acts civil and follows the provisions of the law accordingly or else,this is where his career would take a beautiful nosedive.

#saynotoelectoralviolence#
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by ogene007: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
Suljosh:
PDP so desperate to rig lagos.
You should rather say the thiefnnub, who has for the past 16 years been rigging the elections in Lagos knows that the game is up. This time around, it must truly be free and fair elections so that Lagos will de delivered from remaining thiefnnubu's family business.

4 Likes

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by Akinsz: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mbu, the chicken has to be roast.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by holatin(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
dedons:

Meanwhile,

GEJ till 2019. cry

Then your year of joblessness may reach 2019 if jona win. Read news if you doubt my word
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by BokoHaramm: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
skales212:
Mumu dey blame past leaders LOL...IBB was corrupt he built third mainland bridge in lagos and he set up abuja as the new FCT from lagos. Abacha was corrupt but I could remember Abacha built National Hospital and Gwarimpa estate, d biggest in Africa and we bough fuel at 11naira per liter then. Buhari was corrupt but he bulit two refineries within the shortest time. Abdusalam was corrupt but he was the first to make nigerian workers taste good salary giving them a minimum wage immediately he took over and he conducted the election that brought about d democracy you're enjoying. If not for him na Otuoke u for dey now. Obj was corrupt but why can't you go against him with facts when he said after paying our debts he left 67billion dollars in our foreign reserve which u and dem okonjo and alison madueke don chop. Yar adua was corrupt but he stopped militancy in Niger delta paying dem good monthly stipends and he granted them amnesty. He paid nigerian workers minimum wage of 18,000 monthly which was signed into law before he got sick. U comot subsidy, promised electricity and refineries but we no see where u build am sir. Dem chop all d money and u said no corruption in nigeria. Why u no build second Niger bridge and a refinery; stop boko haram and use these to campaign for second term sir? U come dey use cassava and petrol station que de campaign. Na dat one we wan hear? U can't govern us sir and I'm sure you know this but you're just being stubborn because the power sweet u lol. A beg naija no be Bayelsa state sir,and I'm sure u can't govern lagos state not to talk of a whole naija. We no hate u but we need who fit handle naija. We supported and voted u then but you disappointed us so its time to vote u out again. Power must change hands sir so stop blaming past leaders because they're still better than you. You're visionless and clueless. pass it round till it gets to him.#NO2GEJ2015##ChangeMovement#Mumu dey Blame
A deranged mind on the loose

1 Like

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by acidtalk: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
dedons:

Meanwhile,

GEJ till 2019. cry

TELL JONATHAN TO GIVE YOU A JOB BECAUSE THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE VOTED FOR HIM.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by shizzle11(m): 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
siraj1402:
It be like say Nigeria police want to waste the man's life,if he should mess up in southwest we will waste him.
Hopefully, you are one of those along with your ilks that will be wasted on that day cool

4 Likes

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by FKO81(m): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
[s]
etimek:
I AM SO SORRY FOR MBU.
HE HAS SURELY BITTEN MORE THAN HE CAN CHEW.
HE DOES NOT LIKE HIS LIFE.
HE HAS BEEN POSTED THERE TO FACILITATE GOODLUCK JONATHANS PLANS AGAINST APC. MBU MBU MBU. YOUR TIME IS SURELY UP.
PATIENCE AND EBOLA JONATHAN CANNOT HELP YOU THIS TIME ARROUND
[/s]
Noise makers

4 Likes

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by sunkoye: 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
dedons:

Meanwhile,

GEJ till 2019. cry
honestly and seriously i cant employ you. The job functions requires critical thinking. Cant say more than that.

1 Like

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by visalo: 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
skales212:

I know your likes forbid truth. Beside your vote is worthless. Open your mouth and fabricate lies
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by diasporaman(m): 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
Lagos state is not Rivers State where Mr Mbu or Mr Ibu( I don't know which name befits him) was dancing to the tune of his oga at the top. He should be warned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku And Bindow At The Traditional Wedding Of His Son In Ghana / Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Attacks Buhari's Integrity (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.