Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States (23441 Views)

AIG In Fresh Plot With Top PDP Officials To Rig Election (sahara Reporters) / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza / Mbu Deployed As AIG In Charge Of Lagos, Ogun States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by Mars88(m): 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
dedons:
Good day my fellow nairalanders...

I urgently need a job in any part of NIGERIA.

Meanwhile,

GEJ till 2019. cry
Yobe ,Bornu included?
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by babestella: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
Mbu is welcome to Lagos state where he will be taught the lesson of his life if he goes beyond his bounds. He was posted to the SW to learn etiquettes and good manners.

So you want to fight the police? I can see you are ready to answer spiritual call this 2015 because of people who don't even know your family name. I pity you and your gang of election riggers. Don't be used as a thug o.

1 Like

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by FKO81(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
cashkid:

Dey deceive urself, Mbu go know say na southwest e dey, na half Mbu they go carry comot 4 lagos if e try any nonsense. He should try it and i promise he will not be disappointed. Mbu my foot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. No nonsense indeed...............
Just few days to go, you will feel the power of cumbency, those in the system knows the flash point areas it's not online ranting, rig and get roasted, if Ambode believe he is popular let him try his popularity in polling units.

1 Like

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by cashkid: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:

Just few days to go, you will feel the power of cumbency, those in the system knows the flash point areas it's not online ranting, rig and get roasted, if Ambode believe he is popular let him try his popularity in polling units.
i wonder why power of incumbency failed in Osun state. So u pple are thinking of winning in Lagos right? grin grin grin grin grin grin cnt stop laughing here..

1 Like

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by babestella: 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
bashydemy:
Hmmm So is that a free and fair election to militarize the citizen? Mind you this is an election not protest ooo. We will vote and stand by our votes till its count.

Exactly what the military and police will do on that day and fully armed too. If you are not an election rigger or a ballot box snatcher you have nothing to fear. The security agents are only there to ensure sanity and peaceful voting. If you attack the security agents, I cannot guarantee your safety o.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by babestella: 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
cashkid:

i wonder why power of incumbency failed in Osun state. So u pple are thinking of winning in Lagos right? grin grin grin grin grin grin cnt stop laughing here..

The election in Osunmakin state was free & fair, no loss of life and property. Are you not happy with the outcome? Or you just want it to be violent.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by cashkid: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
babestella:

The election in Osunmakin state was free & fair, no loss of life and property. Are you not happy with the outcome? Or you just want it to be violent.
Am very much happy, i hope u understood the statement i made? The guy was saying we will soon start feeling the power of incumbency, i asked why didnt they use the power of incumbency in Osun to win?
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by FKO81(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
bashydemy:
Hmmm So is that a free and fair election to militarize the citizen? Mind you this is an election not protest ooo. We will vote and stand by our votes till its count.
You can vote and stand by until the votes are counted, allow those in charge to do their work, escape goats will be trouble makers
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
dedons:

Meanwhile,

GEJ till 2019. cry
you need a job and you are saying GEJ till 2019.....then you will have to wait till 2019 before you get a job since you don't want a CHANGE! Lol
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by souldexter(m): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hmmm....pdp deploying dere doggs to the senstive areas, PEJ must ve promised him d IG sit.....
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by FKO81(m): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
cashkid:

By your name I can see your still learning game of politics, don't worry when you reach voting age you will understand.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by FKO81(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
cashkid:

By your name I can see your still learning games of politics, don't worry when you reach voting age you will understand.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by cashkid: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:

By your name I can see your still learning game of politics, don't worry when you reach voting age you will understand.
Master in the game of politics, answer my question and stop ranting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by FKO81(m): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
cashkid:

Master in the game of politics, answer my question and stop ranting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kid if their are planning to use you for rigging just go and tell them your mummy said they should use their children, to be for warned is to be forearmed.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
babestella:

So you want to fight the police? I can see you are ready to answer spiritual call this 2015 because of people who don't even know your family name. I pity you and your gang of election riggers. Don't be used as a thug o.

Why did you find it difficult to comprehend my comment. Your way of reasoning is too infinitecimal. Read, re-read, and re-read and then understand before you reply to any comment next time.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by Akon419(m): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
skales212:
Mumu dey blame past leaders LOL...IBB was corrupt he built third mainland bridge in lagos and he set up abuja as the new FCT from lagos. Abacha was corrupt but I could remember Abacha built National Hospital and Gwarimpa estate, d biggest in Africa and we bough fuel at 11naira per liter then. Buhari was corrupt but he bulit two refineries within the shortest time. Abdusalam was corrupt but he was the first to make nigerian workers taste good salary giving them a minimum wage immediately he took over and he conducted the election that brought about d democracy you're enjoying. If not for him na Otuoke u for dey now. Obj was corrupt but why can't you go against him with facts when he said after paying our debts he left 67billion dollars in our foreign reserve which u and dem okonjo and alison madueke don chop. Yar adua was corrupt but he stopped militancy in Niger delta paying dem good monthly stipends and he granted them amnesty. He paid nigerian workers minimum wage of 18,000 monthly which was signed into law before he got sick. U comot subsidy, promised electricity and refineries but we no see where u build am sir. Dem chop all d money and u said no corruption in nigeria. Why u no build second Niger bridge and a refinery; stop boko haram and use these to campaign for second term sir? U come dey use cassava and petrol station que de campaign. Na dat one we wan hear? U can't govern us sir and I'm sure you know this but you're just being stubborn because the power sweet u lol. A beg naija no be Bayelsa state sir,and I'm sure u can't govern lagos state not to talk of a whole naija. We no hate u but we need who fit handle naija. We supported and voted u then but you disappointed us so its time to vote u out again. Power must change hands sir so stop blaming past leaders because they're still better than you. You're visionless and clueless. pass it round till it gets to him.#NO2GEJ2015##ChangeMovement#Mumu dey Blame
you are Brian is dry and empty . Untill you realize that you are disappointment to your generation and generation to come, you can never move forward in life. If your father is better than Jonathern, why can't you advise him to come and contest for election. You are one of those silly children born of the same sex
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by cashkid: 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:

Kid if their are planning to use you for rigging just go and tell them your mummy said they should use their children, to be for warned is to be forearmed.

I don hear u,na u pple wey wan use power of incumbency we suppose tell that one answer my question!, it seems oga 4 politics no get answer 4 wetin i dey ask am o!!!!!!!!!!! na wetin u hear some people dey talk u come here dey talk, here no be beer parlour so we no dey take beer parlour talk serious here, u dey talk wetin u no get basis for, i dfey ask u once again, why power of incumbency no walk 4 Osun state? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
JoBabs:
Fp

I wonder ooo, I feel sorry for our unemployed graduates who keep saying jega till 20019 or so..... So pathetic...... God bless Nigeria......

fashola can provide job for him. why not fashola...
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
JoBabs:
Fp

I wonder ooo, I feel sorry for our unemployed graduates who keep saying jega till 20019 or so..... So pathetic...... God bless Nigeria......

fashola can provide job for him. why not fashola...he said any part

1 Like

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by bashydemy(m): 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
babestella:

Exactly what the military and police will do on that day and fully armed too. If you are not an election rigger or a ballot box snatcher you have nothing to fear. The security agents are only there to ensure sanity and peaceful voting. If you attack the security agents, I cannot guarantee your safety o.
I hope this will happen in South and south east too cos places they were deploy to are APC stronghold, Why not South East? Well if they are just to monitored election no problem as GMB have a strong chance of winning.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by bashydemy(m): 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:

You can vote and stand by until the votes are counted, allow those in charge to do their work, escape goats will be trouble makers
Why not in SOuth east then, WHy only the west, north and south?
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by Ileogbo(m): 12:26am On Jan 21, 2015
hmmmmmmmmm..........tell GEJ dat SW no be SS.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by GOGMIG(m): 12:31am On Jan 21, 2015
skales212:
Mumu dey blame past leaders LOL...IBB was corrupt he built third mainland bridge in lagos and he set up abuja as the new FCT from lagos. Abacha was corrupt but I could remember Abacha built National Hospital and Gwarimpa estate, d biggest in Africa and we bough fuel at 11naira per liter then. Buhari was corrupt but he bulit two refineries within the shortest time. Abdusalam was corrupt but he was the first to make nigerian workers taste good salary giving them a minimum wage immediately he took over and he conducted the election that brought about d democracy you're enjoying. If not for him na Otuoke u for dey now. Obj was corrupt but why can't you go against him with facts when he said after paying our debts he left 67billion dollars in our foreign reserve which u and dem okonjo and alison madueke don chop. Yar adua was corrupt but he stopped militancy in Niger delta paying dem good monthly stipends and he granted them amnesty. He paid nigerian workers minimum wage of 18,000 monthly which was signed into law before he got sick. U comot subsidy, promised electricity and refineries but we no see where u build am sir. Dem chop all d money and u said no corruption in nigeria. Why u no build second Niger bridge and a refinery; stop boko haram and use these to campaign for second term sir? U come dey use cassava and petrol station que de campaign. Na dat one we wan hear? U can't govern us sir and I'm sure you know this but you're just being stubborn because the power sweet u lol. A beg naija no be Bayelsa state sir,and I'm sure u can't govern lagos state not to talk of a whole naija. We no hate u but we need who fit handle naija. We supported and voted u then but you disappointed us so its time to vote u out again. Power must change hands sir so stop blaming past leaders because they're still better than you. You're visionless and clueless. pass it round till it gets to him.#NO2GEJ2015##ChangeMovement#Mumu dey Blame

bros u can lie, Buhari built two wat? filling station? or bore holes?

London (NDR) – There is an adage that
says “a lie repeated several times seems to
be true.” This is exactly the case of Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari as regards to the
Nigerian refineries. Many Nigerians, maybe
out of ignorance believe the lie that Buhari
built our 4 refineries. This can be regarded
as the ‘lie of the century.’ If you are one of
those that believed this repeatedly told lies,
this special and well investigated report by
NewsDay Reporters will cure you of
ignorance.
For the records, Nigeria has four refineries
namely Port Harcourt, Alesa-Eleme (PH 1),
Warri, Kaduna and PH 11 refineries.
In 1960, Shell and the then British
Petroleum (BP) now African Petroleum
(AP) came together in a mutual joint
venture that gave birth to Nigerian
Petroleum Refining Company (NPRC). This
process led to the construction of the now
popular Alesa-Eleme (PH 1) in the outskirts
of Port Harcourt with a capacity of
38,000b/d. The construction started in 1963
and was completed in 1965 (in this period,
where was Buhari? he just joined the army
in 1962). As the demand for local
consumption increased rapidly, the
refinery’s capacity was raised to 60,000b/d
after the FG acquired 60% equity in 1970
and the remaining 40% in 1978 through the
1977 decree 77.
The administration of Gen. Olusegun
Obasanjo, in order to enhance the
performances of the oil sector, promulgated
Decree 77 of 1978 establishing the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
The NNPC initially had five bodies, each
with a managing director. They were all
supervised by a group general manager.
The number of subsidiaries rose to nine
and later 11.
Following the indigenization policy of the
Federal Military Government under the
Obasanjo’s regime, the name NPRC was
changed to NNPC and its equity totally
bought over by the Federal Government in
1978. Therefore, the NPRC constructed the
first refinery in Nigeria generally known as
Port Harcourt 1 in 1965 while the NNPC
built the Port Harcourt 11, Warri and
Kaduna refineries.
However, the Warri Refinery was awarded
by Yakubu Gowon to Snamprogetti Spa
Milan, Italy in 1975 (in this period, Buhari
was the governor of North-eastern state) at
the cost of $478 million and commenced
operation in 1978 (now he was a
Petroleum. Minister). It had the design
capacity of 100,000 b/d.
The Kaduna Refinery was awarded by
Murtala Mohammed in 1976 and was built
by Chiyoda Engineering and Construction
Company - a Japanese firm, at the cost of
$525 million and was completed by
Obasanjo in 1979 (Buhari's tenure as the
Petroleum. Minister ended in 1978). It had
two refining streams (50,000 b/d fuels
units) and (50,000 b/d lubes, waxes
Asphalt plants).
Port Harcourt 11 was awarded by Gen IBB
in 1985 with an installed capacity of
150,000 b/d and completed in 1989.
Meanwhile in 1985, IBB undertook an
expansion of the capacities of the fuels
units in both Warri and Kaduna refineries to
125,000b/d and 110,000b/d respectively.
He therefore added 185,000b/d capacity to
the total 445,000b/d as at 1989. No further
addition has been added till date.
So, when did Buhari build the four
refineries?
Lets I forget, Buhari has no legacy as a
former Head of State despite ruling the
country with an iron-fist.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by Am4real20(f): 7:41am On Jan 21, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan's desperation is getting out of hand.
Mbu should know Lagos isn't Rivers. He's gonna
be served a full course meal of Karma a la carte if he
tries that rubbish in Lag.

This election MUST be free and fair.
And you think if its free and Fair APC will win right? Please wake up monkey,APC are bunch of riggers especially in Lagos State. The party who outrigs the other will win,Nigerians are no fools we know Tinubu's rigging style.

1 Like

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by Ephemmm: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2015
Mbu, the most controversial and partisan AIG in Lagos again? I believe he has learnt lession from River State sha.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by gfullmoon(m): 9:00am On Jan 21, 2015
In recent times,MBU has become a hosuehold name or synonymy for impunity,rascality and arbitrariness. Lagos is more advanced than Rivers state,so if he tries that his Rivers state stunt in Lagos state,he might not find it funny. He must be professional and non partisan in all his dealing with all parties and make sure that the election is free and fair. But with his ''reputation'' Mbu will make a better cop in Borno or the troubled North East where the bad boys (Boko Haram) are snoffing innocent lives of Nigerians daily.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by olatade(m): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2015
There is peace and orderliness in Lagos State and Ogun State, so I think the disturbed Zone like Bornu, Adamawa, Plateau and other crisis affected States should have been good for the Assistant Inspector General of Police Joseph Imbu to oversee and use his wealth of experiences to curb the in extremis in those aforementioned States instead of Lagos and Ogun States that are crisis free
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by babestella: 10:01am On Jan 21, 2015
bashydemy:
Why not in SOuth east then, WHy only the west, north and south?

Check election histories in Nigeria, the North and west had always been violent regions during election processes. In south east and south south such rarely happens.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by bashydemy(m): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2015
babestella:

Check election histories in Nigeria, the North and west had always been violent regions during election processes. In south east and south south such rarely happens.
You are mad, Which violence in South West in 1999,2003,2007 and 2011. This issue is not about violence its about rigging and all regions are guilty of this even guilty of violence.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by deletrue: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2015
skales212:
dust
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by ZionJay(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
dedons:

Meanwhile,

GEJ till 2019. cry

You see your life? GEJ did not provide you a job still you have the strength to type Gej till 2019,I guess you want the want the status quo to remain till 2019? Not to bee wicked sha,forward ur cv to me and i will do somethig about it.
GMB all the way
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by dedons: 4:14am On Jan 22, 2015
ZionJay:

You see your life? GEJ did not provide you a job still you have the strength to type Gej till 2019,I guess you want the want the status quo to remain till 2019? Not to bee wicked sha,forward ur cv to me and i will do somethig about it.
GMB all the way
thanks a lot sir.

I'v sent you a mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omawumi Beatrice Udoh Dies In London / Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ / Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.