Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States (23438 Views)

AIG In Fresh Plot With Top PDP Officials To Rig Election (sahara Reporters) / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza / Mbu Deployed As AIG In Charge Of Lagos, Ogun States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by dedons: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
ZionJay:

You see your life? GEJ did not provide you a job still you have the strength to type Gej till 2019,I guess you want the want the status quo to remain till 2019? Not to bee wicked sha,forward ur cv to me and i will do somethig about it.
GMB all the way
Thanks sir...i hv forwarded the CV.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by dridowu: 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
FKO81:
Excellent! We need Mbu to cripple Tinubu's rigging machinary. If any of these noise makers mess up deal with them.
My bor give it to Jagaban , Mbu or Mbu he won at the centre and state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu / Zambian Deputy IGP Meets Jonathan (photos) / Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.