Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2307292 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (1094) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Realphilo(m): 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
jayfierce:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

Thank you, I have been on that Thread for over four hours now, they seems to use code, short terms more. cheesy cheesy

A novice like me is finding it hard to comprehend there.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Realphilo:

Thank you, I have been on that Thread for over four hours now, they seems to use code, short terms more. cheesy cheesy

A novice like me is finding it hard to comprehend there.
It's a gradual process.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by manover: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Today i got a msg from VFS Global that my passport is ready for collection, after the Canada visa section emailed me about misrepresentation on my application.

Though i replied them with a letter about the misrepresentation on the visa application i filled, not stating my immigration history with USA.

Has anybody ever been in this situation and got approve after been sent a replied letter to them about the misrepresentation? Just scared not to ban for 5 years, has they stated on the letter
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sbab(m): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Please i need directions as regards this tourist visa thing. How long does it take for the visa to be out? Do i have to make a hotel reservation? And for what date since i dont know when the visa will be out. And do i have to apply online or paper. The online application talks about having a scanner and camera ready. Is it ok if the docs are scanned before starting the application. Im sorry if this seems like its taking us back but i will really appreciate someone who cangive me a guide through. God Bless.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by nefertitiram: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
manover:
Today i got a msg from VFS Global that my passport is ready for collection, after the Canada visa section emailed me about misrepresentation on my application.

Though i replied them with a letter about the misrepresentation on the visa application i filled, not stating my immigration history with USA.

Has anybody ever been in this situation and got approve after been sent a replied letter to them about the misrepresentation? Just scared not to ban for 5 years, has they stated on the letter

Was it paper? Mehn!!! I no envy ur agitation right now. Pele, just cross your mind and collect your documents. Please give us feedback
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by manover: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
yes, it was paper
nefertitiram:

Was it paper? Mehn!!! I no envy ur agitation right now. Pele, just cross your mind and collect your documents. Please give us feedback
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Joshjo: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2017
I submitted my mum"s application via paper route on the 9th of march 2017
She was approved for the visa on the 23rd of April, 2017
This is just an update for you guys who applied at the same time range.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2017
seyewest:
@Omobendel and others please how long will Canadian TRV Visa application take to come out. Submission was made at the Silverbird Galleria Abuja today.

Good morning Seye my guy! Been away a while/few days, sorry I'm responding some bit late.... Just in case it is still need, the TRV processing time is not clearcut but can be estimated by using their website and/or people's testimony. Basically, the paper route (which fortunately seems to be the path you have chosen as touching this your application) is way faster as have been almost established here. Currently, it takes about 50 days for the online route from a quick check up on their website, yours should be taking lesser time if it is confirmed paper route. This is me wishing a good and kind you the very best in your TRV application!

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sbab(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
You guys should be pls help with procedure info. If no letter of invitation what should we do? How does the hotel booking thing go? Its a tourist visa we looking at. Do we have to look for tour people?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sbab(m): 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pls asisst me too
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RedReact: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
For everybody collecting visas, make una no forget bring me sokoleit come back o.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by manover: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
House please help, does VFS gives information if visa has been accepted or rejected? This morning i received another email from VFS with subject "Application Accepted/Recu depuis l’Ambassade"
Please what does it mean? i am working, and i will be chance to collect the passport tomorrow
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
manover:
House please help, does VFS gives information if visa has been accepted or rejected? This morning i received another email from VFS with subject "Application Accepted/Recu depuis l’Ambassade"
Please what does it mean? i am working, and i will be chance to collect the passport tomorrow

Go to vfs to confirm if your passport is ready for collection.

All the best.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
sbab:
Pls asisst me too

Try to read up the thread, all the information you need is there.

All the best
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by manover: 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
yes passport ready for collection since yesterday
ladylco:

Go to vfs to confirm if your passport is ready for collection.

All the best.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
manover:
yes passport ready for collection since yesterday

So what are you waiting for to go pick up your passport?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by nefertitiram: 12:11am On Apr 26, 2017
manover:

Im positive you got the visa
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SamReinvented: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
careerwoman:
God is great. His Mercy endures forever. His love is eternal. His Grace is always sufficient for us. I will praise you Lord all day long. My mouth will tell of your righteousness. Let every drop of my blood circulate for You!
My people, I am too happy ooo..
I applied the second time for a visitor visa on the 20th of February for a conference starting next week. I sent multiple mails to the embassy asking them to show me mercy and expedite my visa application because I had school exams early February. Yesterday, I got a mail that my passport is ready for collection. Less than 15days!!! I summoned courage and went today to pick it up and smiling at me was my visa oooo. 3 months multiple entry. Please ooo. Can I change naira at the airport at Travelex?? What is the exchange rate? I may be leaving tomorrow or next by God's grace..
Hello, kindly list out the documents you submitted for the second application. Or were they the same with the first one? If yes, what is the closing balance of your statement of account and that of your brother? You didn't state it in your post.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SamReinvented: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hello house, I have a bit of an issue that I'd like to clarify. So, I have three landed properties that I want to declare in my application for home ties. One of the property is a completed 5 bedroom bungalow with a 2 bedroom boys quarters under construction at the back of it. The second property is a three bedroom bungalow at roofing level. The third is an undeveloped land. The issue is, I have R of O for all the properties, but how will the vo know that 2 of the properties are worth more than just a land? Do I need to take pictures of the sites (someone said pictures are no longer allowed) or the information on the structures erected on the lands are not necessary? Please those who have submitted landed documents, how did you do it?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Meggito: 10:44am On Apr 27, 2017
Hello all, I'm a newbie on this thread, read about 90 pages so far and I'll really want to reiterate the fact that Nigeria is blessed with smart and intelligent individuals. Doff my hat off to everyone who's been of assistance one way or the other.

So I av a little concern, I applied for the Canada TRV on the 21st of Mar, and 3weeks after submission, I noticed a mistake in my itenery, instead of typing 10th of June as my exit date from Canada I typed 10th of May, meanwhile my arrival date is 20th of May.

Although I stated it correctly while filling the forms. However, I don't know if d mistake on d itenery will cost me or perhaps, I still have time to correct it through email. Or do you think it wouldn't affect my application?

Thanks all and hoping for a prompt response.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by KaptainAfrika: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2017
This is why I prefer paper application, you can fill one in pencil and then transfer to the main form with pen. Maybe a short message to the Canadians will solve the issue.

Meggito:
Hello all, I'm a newbie on this thread, read about 90 pages so far and I'll really want to reiterate the fact that Nigeria is blessed with smart and intelligent individuals. Doff my hat off to everyone who's been of assistance one way or the other.

So I av a little concern, I applied for the Canada TRV on the 21st of Mar, and 3weeks after submission, I noticed a mistake in my itenery, instead of typing 10th of June as my exit date from Canada I typed 10th of May, meanwhile my arrival date is 20th of May.

Although I stated it correctly while filling the forms. However, I don't know if d mistake on d itenery will cost me or perhaps, I still have time to correct it through email. Or do you think it wouldn't affect my application?

Thanks all and hoping for a prompt response.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Meggito: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=KaptainAfrika post=55963805]This is why I prefer paper application, you can fill one in pencil and then transfer to the main form with pen. Maybe a short message to the Canadians will solve the issue.

Okay thanks, I just hope it's not late tho, it's 5 weeks already
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hello SamReinvented. I used survey documents only because I lacked the space to include other parts of the Deed of Conveyance, and my C of O was still being processed. I felt the survey document would suffice to show the land and structure on it.

What are the documents that constitute your right of occupancy?

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by successuche2017: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
pls gurus in the house. I need lagos email. I want to correct some information on my application form.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SamReinvented: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
jayfierce:
Hello SamReinvented. I used survey documents only because I lacked the space to include other parts of the Deed of Conveyance, and my C of O was still being processed. I felt the survey document would suffice to show the land and structure on it.

What are the documents that constitute your right of occupancy?
Thank you for your reply. What kind of information is contained in the survey documents you submitted?

R of O, just like C of O, only contain information on the purchase (lease actually) of a land, for a stipulated period of time (the typical year is 99 years, and that's what is on my documents); it indicates the amount paid, the size of the land, and the type of development they have been approved for (in my case, all residential).

I got info on the student visa thread that I should attach the building plans, and I think that's what I'll do. Another told me to get valuers, but that will take few weeks to be over and properly documented. I don't have that time.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by successuche2017: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
@jay and other experts. Pls i need lagos Email. I want to correct(notify) them of some information on my submitted application form
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gratefularewa(f): 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hello House i got my passport today and i was given four years multiple entry visa God is amazing His mercies endures forever. I applied on 13th March 2017 (paper route) and i got the visa on 26th April 2017. I submitted employment letter, Leave letter, 3 month payslips (i earn 150k monthly) statement of account with 1.6 million balance, flight itinerary for USA (i have a valid US Visa) letter of invitation from my cousin (i'm traveling for her wedding in June), Statement of Purpose. I'm speechless and i pray that everyone waiting for TRV will get Visa by God's grace you will be favoured.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by successuche2017: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
gratefularewa:
Hello House i got my passport today and i was given four years multiple entry visa God is amazing His mercies endures forever. I applied on 13th March 2017 (paper route) and i got the visa on 26th April 2017. I submitted employment letter, Leave letter, 3 month payslips (i earn 150k monthly) statement of account with 1.6 million balance, flight itinerary for USA (i have a valid US Visa) letter of invitation from my cousin (i'm traveling for her wedding in June), Statement of Purpose. I'm speechless and i pray that everyone waiting for TRV will get Visa by God's grace you will be favoured.
Amen
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Meggito: 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Congrats

quote author=gratefularewa post=55977616]Hello House i got my passport today and i was given four years multiple entry visa God is amazing His mercies endures forever. I applied on 13th March 2017 (paper route) and i got the visa on 26th April 2017. I submitted employment letter, Leave letter, 3 month payslips (i earn 150k monthly) statement of account with 1.6 million balance, flight itinerary for USA (i have a valid US Visa) letter of invitation from my cousin (i'm traveling for her wedding in June), Statement of Purpose. I'm speechless and i pray that everyone waiting for TRV will get Visa by God's grace you will be favoured. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (1094) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Ladywinterfell and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.