Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2309453 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (1094) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 5:22pm On May 07, 2017
awelekiti:
Eyah, lufthansa go cut your throat be dat oo. It's always expensive. All I know is, when you get to Cairo, the flight that would take you to your destination in canada is AirCanada and no more Egyptair. I was surprised the first time I observed this, flying Aircanada from Cairo to my destination. Maybe their flight(egypt air's) is operated by Air Canada from Cairo to Canada, I wouldn't know..which could have been made possible under the alliance arrangement. If you ask Egyptair if they go to Canada, they wouldn't say no,of course. Cos of the alliance.

Dear Omobendel and Awelekiti, much appreciation to the time you people put into this thread. Very impressive i must say. Thank you.
I shall start with the airline issue. From my own personal experience late last year, Honestly, egypt air is only fairly priced. Thats all. The trip was operated by egypt air all the way to Toronto. The aircraft they bring to lagos is a very old boeing 737. No personal IFE, just couple of screens mounted up showing arabic movies. Sad, but it'll get you to your destination. The wait in cairo is usually around 5.45hrs to 6.45 hours. The cairo airport is fine and cozy and lively. You can pass time easily. My problem was particularly with the flight from cairo to Toronto. You put 300 passengers in an old Airbus A330 and no personal IFEs. Thats really bad especially for a 12hr flight. In my experience, it was only the flight to saskatoon from Toronto that an air canada flight came into play and boy, aircanada sells everything onboard local flights including earphones.
For Ethiopian airliles, this is easily, and by far, the best airline out of africa. The flight to lagos is just as new as emirates 777-300ERs huge and comfortable. Leg space is ok. Food is ok. Its usually 5.30hrs to addis and the addis airport is just okay for a transit. I'm not sure how they compute this but ET wait times are just too short. Good for a lot of people but me i always want to shower before my long haul flights. The flight from addis to Toronto is a brand new boeing 787-8 dreamliner. World class and silent. You'll think you're home. The only somewhat annoying thing on this very route , for me, is they always route the addis to Toronto via a quick stop in dublin, ireland im not sure why. But returning, they'd fly straight from Toronto to addis in a 777-200LR. The planes are generally clean and the air hostesses are ever courteous and gorgeous.
If you're not in a haste and aren't loyal to one airline just yet, you should try ET.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 5:41pm On May 07, 2017
keleto:
Good day house. I really appreciate what is going on here. Please I have a question to ask here.
1) am expecting my visa to be out any moment from now. Is actually a TWO YEAR WORK VISA.
my issues now is that I don't know if I will still be asked at point of entry to show POF.. and how much do you think I can go to Canada with, to sustain me before I get a job.
2) what and what am I supposed to travel with, as I don't have anybody when I land.
3)can someone advise me as per short stay hotel and permanent accommodation.
3)i studied electrical engineering, so which of the state will I be able to get a job quickly.
4)do you think I can go for a menial job first before I settle for a full time professional job. How do I go about it.
5)how do I really go about job hunting and accommodation.
6)how do I get a work permit

Please I need response s plus. Help your fellow brother in the struggle.
Thanks. [color=#006600][/color]

Dear Keleto, the last thing you would do is leave your home country without enough funds. This has had many nigerians repatriated. The US CBP sent a nigerian back in February because he claimed he had no friends ir relatives in the US and showed up With 400USD at the POE with a return ticket showing 3weeks. Truth is, Nigerians go abroad and cause more problems for other Nigerians. Please have as much money as is expected of you.
Depending on your province of destination, your budget will vary.
2. All documents to avoid stories and a load of money

3. Nobody can categorically answer this. It depends.

4. Menial hobs can help with small accommodation and feeding but thats it.

5. There is a job bank you register in and find jobs just like its done in Nigeria.

6. If you're getting a two year work visa, as you had claimed, a work permit will be issued at PoE. Question is who told you its a 2yr work visa because visa duration is at the discretion of the VO

Best of luck
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 6:03pm On May 07, 2017
[quote author=Jerrymax01 post=54501035]Good evening everyone ,please I need some honest advice on what to do regarding my canada application. I applied via paper route on 12th of February and I got a message to Pick up my processed passport at VFS on 9th of March,unfortunately I was denied and the reason marked for the denial was " I am not satisfied that you have answered all questions truthfully, as required by subsection 16(1) of the Act .Specifically,I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful :
You have not answered truthfully to section background ,questions 2b)....when I checked to see where that section background(2b) was, it was where asked if have been denied visa before by any country and I said No ,but have been denied by US,to be honest ,as commonly said ,that experiencen is the best teacher ,that didn't work for me

Hi Jerrymax01, sorry for your refusal. This seems like a pretty common mistake recently, if truly it was a mistake. I cannot explain enough how close the government of these countries are but I'll try again. There is a US CBP outpost in Toronto Pearson airport meaning that after security, even though technically still in Canada, you'll be cleared and stamped in at pearson before you leave canada and you'll arrive your US destination as a domestic flight. No more Immigrafion or customs.
My point? If you get as much as s speed ticket in the US, mention it in your canada application even if you weren't asked.
In your future application to canada, write an explicit letter of explanation and take time to try convincing a VO how this is not a lie as you have claimed. Honesty always. My opinion. Best of luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 07, 2017
Jawa:

Dear Omobendel and Awelekiti, much appreciation to the time you people put into this thread. Very impressive i must say. Thank you.
I shall start with the airline issue. From my own personal experience late last year, Honestly, egypt air is only fairly priced. Thats all. The trip was operated by egypt air all the way to Toronto. The aircraft they bring to lagos is a very old boeing 737. No personal IFE, just couple of screens mounted up showing arabic movies. Sad, but it'll get you to your destination. The wait in cairo is usually around 5.45hrs to 6.45 hours. The cairo airport is fine and cozy and lively. You can pass time easily. My problem was particularly with the flight from cairo to Toronto. You put 300 passengers in an old Airbus A330 and no personal IFEs. Thats really bad especially for a 12hr flight. In my experience, it was only the flight to saskatoon from Toronto that an air canada flight came into play and boy, aircanada sells everything onboard local flights including earphones.
For Ethiopian airliles, this is easily, and by far, the best airline out of africa. The flight to lagos is just as new as emirates 777-300ERs huge and comfortable. Leg space is ok. Food is ok. Its usually 5.30hrs to addis and the addis airport is just okay for a transit. I'm not sure how they compute this but ET wait times are just too short. Good for a lot of people but me i always want to shower before my long haul flights. The flight from addis to Toronto is a brand new boeing 787-8 dreamliner. World class and silent. You'll think you're home. The only somewhat annoying thing on this very route , for me, is they always route the addis to Toronto via a quick stop in dublin, ireland im not sure why. But returning, they'd fly straight from Toronto to addis in a 777-200LR. The planes are generally clean and the air hostesses are ever courteous and gorgeous.
If you're not in a haste and aren't loyal to one airline just yet, you should try ET.
Wow! Thanks for this info. I'd give ET. a try in July and wouldn't hesitate to share my experience here upon return. Cheers
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by keleto(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2017
Jawa:

Dear Keleto, the last thing you would do is leave your home country without enough funds. This has had many nigerians repatriated. The US CBP sent a nigerian back in February because he claimed he had no friends ir relatives in the US and showed up With 400USD at the POE with a return ticket showing 3weeks. Truth is, Nigerians go abroad and cause more problems for other Nigerians. Please have as much money as is expected of you.
Depending
on your province of destination, your budget will vary.
2. All documents to avoid stories and a load of money

3. Nobody can categorically answer this. It depends.

4. Menial hobs can help with small accommodation and feeding but thats it.

5. There is a job bank you register in and find jobs just like its done in Nigeria.

6. If you're getting a two year work visa, as you had claimed, a work permit will be issued at PoE. Question is who told you its a 2yr work visa because visa duration is at the discretion of the VO

Best of luck

@JAWA. Thanks greatly sir. As regards POF, am actually looking at Sakerchenwa or BC. From your thought, what minimum amount of money would you advise I go with. Pls sir, be specific.

Secondly, I noticed people don't seem to travel to other province like YUKON, NEW FOUND LAND,, ETC. Does it mean no jobs in those areas or what. From what I read, seems it easy getting PROVINCIAL NOMINATION as SEMI SKILLED WORKER IN THOSE TERRITORIED.
Pls can you throw more light. Because I really need where I can easily get Provincial Nomination as either SKILLED WORKER or SEMI SKILLED WORKER. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Fortissimo502: 11:15am On May 08, 2017
The territories have very harsh weather conditions.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by beekie(f): 12:17pm On May 08, 2017
Morning gurus in the house. Believe we all had a restful weekend.

I have a situation here and i would appreciate your candid advice from those who have some knowledge or those who has/had someone in the same situation;

I applied for a visitors visa early last year as a single mom of one but i did not apply for my 4year old at that point as i felt leaving him out of the application will show that i had a good reason to come back home (sort of like an home tie). I was granted a 2yr multiple entry and travelled for the period i stated i was going to be away for which was a month.

Fast forward to this year, i applied in march this year (paper route) for my son towards the summer break but got a refusal last week. I actually thought it will be like US where once a parent had their visa its almost 100% chance the children get theirs also. I know Canada can be tough! Reasons for refusal )travel history/purpose of visit and tie in Canada and Nigeria.

Would appreciate if someone advice what to do going forward.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Omodadi2: 12:54pm On May 08, 2017
Hello house,
Kindly respond to my situation pls if you have an idea of what is happening through personal experience or something. We applied for tourist visa via online since 23 february and we have not heard anything. What can we do? And what does this signify
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jerrymax01(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=Jawa post=56298307][/quote]

Thanks so much for your candid advice.. Actually I reapplied 17th of March via paper route and still waiting response from them,seems to be taking so long than before. I will keep the house posted about the outcome. Thanks once again
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ekinado: 5:20pm On May 08, 2017
Good day ladies and gentlemen,Pls I intend to renew our expired visas this may but I would like to know from fellow forumites if a Passport with about 8 months left to expire is ok to process the renewal on drop box? Has anyone dealt with this kind of situation before.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 6:01pm On May 08, 2017
keleto:

@JAWA. Thanks greatly sir. As regards POF, am actually looking at Sakerchenwa or BC. From your thought, what minimum amount of money would you advise I go with. Pls sir, be specific.

Secondly, I noticed people don't seem to travel to other province like YUKON, NEW FOUND LAND,, ETC. Does it mean no jobs in those areas or what. From what I read, seems it easy getting PROVINCIAL NOMINATION as SEMI SKILLED WORKER IN THOSE TERRITORIED.
Pls can you throw more light. Because I really need where I can easily get Provincial Nomination as either SKILLED WORKER or SEMI SKILLED WORKER. [color=#006600][/color]

Hi. as regards migration, a lot of factors are to be considered. accommodation, feeding, transport, tax and minimum wage are top of the list.
First, you cant compare Saskatchewan to BC. BC is an expensive province that is home to one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Vancouver. Alberta has a low tax and about the highest minimum wage, nigerians love there.Saskatchewan on the other hand is homely and affordable. tax is at about 6% and rent would set you back around 450CAD to 600CAD for single accomodation and around 900CAD for double occupancy apartment.my guess, if youre heading to, say saskatoon in saskatchewan, for single occupancy you should budget around 1000CAD monthly for everything and thats a tight budget to live up to.
secondly, Yukon and Northwest territories are avoided for the weather basically. lemme paint a picture for you. during winter, you get about 3hrs of daylight in Yellowknife, the capital city of NWT. sun rises around 11am and sets way before 3pm, seriously its frustrating. the cold is severe. on a sunny day in Saskatoon during winter, say in late November, temperature dips as low as -35degrees Celsius but the sun could be out making it tolerable. winter in NWT hits -48degrees Celsius easily with sad fuzzy weather. you dont want to go there but I once met a Nigerian onboard within Canada living there, so its habitable i guess.
lastly, bear in mind that when/if you get a provincial nomination and you accept it, your PR will be tied to that province and you cant work outside the province for about 5years.
best of luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 6:16pm On May 08, 2017
beekie:

I have a situation here and i would appreciate your candid advice from those who have some knowledge or those who has/had someone in the same situation;

I applied for a visitors visa early last year as a single mom of one but i did not apply for my 4year old at that point as i felt leaving him out of the application will show that i had a good reason to come back home (sort of like an home tie). I was granted a 2yr multiple entry and travelled for the period i stated i was going to be away for which was a month.

Fast forward to this year, i applied in march this year (paper route) for my son towards the summer break but got a refusal last week. I actually thought it will be like US where once a parent had their visa its almost 100% chance the children get theirs also. I know Canada can be tough! Reasons for refusal )travel history/purpose of visit and tie in Canada and Nigeria.

Dear beekie, i am sorry for the visa refusal. lets look at this objectively. you applied for a visa believing that leaving your child in Nigeria is a significant tie and the visa was approved. now you applied for the very significant tie you had at home to join you on your next trip?
the US and Canada might be closely related but are different. as you mentioned, if a US visa applicant qualifies for a visa, all minor dependents under him/her are qualified for the visa, you only need apply. if a single mother takes her only Child to Canada, she can easily choose not to come back. the onus is always on an applicant to convince a VO. canadian visa applicants need to understand that your letter of explanation is about the most important document to make available. it should be like an interview you never had. explaining to the VO what is what and where in your uploaded documents the evidence to support the fact can be found. it makes the job easy for the VO.
my take? apply for GCMS notes. this document will take about 4-6 weeks to process and it will explicitly tell you why the application was refused. it is only when you know what the issue was that you can address it. please forget whatever was ticked and dont rush to reapply when youre not even sure why it was refused in the first place.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 6:27pm On May 08, 2017
Ekinado:
Good day ladies and gentlemen,Pls I intend to renew our expired visas this may but I would like to know from fellow forumites if a Passport with about 8 months left to expire is ok to process the renewal on drop box? Has anyone dealt with this kind of situation before.

Hi Ekinado. The Canadian government, to the best of my knowledge, don't have a dropbox option. this is offered by the US government to returning applicants. all applicants do a normal application for first issue or renewal.
To answer your question, you can apply with a passport with 8 months validity but why stress? the Canadian government, unlike the US and UK, would not issue a visa sticker with a validity beyond that of your passport so why not renew the passport first and if you impress the VO, you could get a 5yr visa.
Best of luck
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Omodadi2: 7:50pm On May 08, 2017
Jawa:

Hi Ekinado. The Canadian government, to the best of my knowledge, don't have a dropbox option. this is offered by the US government to returning applicants. all applicants do a normal application for first issue or renewal.
To answer your question, you can apply with a passport with 8 months validity but why stress? the Canadian government, unlike the US and UK, would not issue a visa sticker with a validity beyond that of your passport so why not renew the passport first and if you impress the VO, you could get a 5yr visa.
Best of luck

Hi Mr Jawa,
Please do you have an idea about my situation?
Seems my case is diffrent, thats why i have not seen anyone to help with info.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 9:48pm On May 08, 2017
Omodadi2:
Hello house,
Kindly respond to my situation pls if you have an idea of what is happening through personal experience or something. We applied for tourist visa via online since 23 february and we have not heard anything. What can we do? And what does this signify

Dear Omodadi2, this is a peculiar situation but it has no meaning per say. Every visa application is treated differently. Maybe verifications are taking time in your own case. Its not an indication of acceptance or rejection. Be patient, you'd get a response soon.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 12:25am On May 09, 2017
Omodadi2:

Hi Mr Jawa,
Please do you have an idea about my situation?
Seems my case is diffrent, thats why i have not seen anyone to help with info.
I've always been an advocate of paper route application in this forum because it's faster. To save your self unnecessary wait and panics next time, maybe you should consider applying via paper route. In your case, you just have to take a chill pill. Good luck!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by beekie(f): 2:08am On May 09, 2017
Jawa:

Dear beekie, i am sorry for the visa refusal. lets look at this objectively. you applied for a visa believing that leaving your child in Nigeria is a significant tie and the visa was approved. now you applied for the very significant tie you had at home to join you on your next trip?
the US and Canada might be closely related but are different. as you mentioned, if a US visa applicant qualifies for a visa, all minor dependents under him/her are qualified for the visa, you only need apply. if a single mother takes her only Child to Canada, she can easily choose not to come back. the onus is always on an applicant to convince a VO. canadian visa applicants need to understand that your letter of explanation is about the most important document to make available. it should be like an interview you never had. explaining to the VO what is what and where in your uploaded documents the evidence to support the fact can be found. it makes the job easy for the VO.
my take? apply for GCMS notes. this document will take about 4-6 weeks to process and it will explicitly tell you why the application was refused. it is only when you know what the issue was that you can address it. please forget whatever was ticked and dont rush to reapply when youre not even sure why it was refused in the first place.

Thanks Jawa for taking your time out to respond.I really appreciate.

You are quiet right I did not put so much into drafting the statement/purpose of trip.Infant when I referred back to it yesterday I could not believe what I submitted. I will just apply for the GCMS notes as advice.

Finally would you or anyone here know if one can apply while visiting the states on vacation? We called yesterday and they said yes frim NY which is closest to where I usually visit. But I am a bit skeptical one may get there now and they will say go and apply from your home country.....

Thanks once again.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Meggito: 7:46am On May 09, 2017
Hello house, I'm so really anxious, applied with my family on the 21th of March via online route and no response yet.

Anyone in my shoes ? I thought the processing time has reduced.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 7:56am On May 09, 2017
Meggito:
Hello house, I'm so really anxious, applied with my family on the 21th of March via online route and no response yet.

Anyone in my shoes ? I thought the processing time has reduced.

On the increase again, the holidaying times are here surely.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 8:01am On May 09, 2017
beekie:

Thanks Jawa for taking your time out to respond.I really appreciate.

You are quiet right I did not put so much into drafting the statement/purpose of trip.Infant when I referred back to it yesterday I could not believe what I submitted. I will just apply for the GCMS notes as advice.

Finally would you or anyone here know if one can apply while visiting the states on vacation? We called yesterday and they said yes frim NY which is closest to where I usually visit. But I am a bit skeptical one may get there now and they will say go and apply from your home country.....

Thanks once again.

Yes, from NY or CA.... And ASCs abound in other states just in case you go for the online route. This topic has been dealt with on this thread before, would really do you loads of good and benefit if you did invest some time to dig it up. Regards
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by nefertitiram: 8:30am On May 09, 2017
OmoBendel24:

Yes, from NY or CA.... And ASCs abound in other states just in case you go for the online route. This topic has been dealt with on this thread before, would really do you loads of good and benefit if you did invest some time to dig it up. Regards

What is ASC?

Also with like $1500 in account is it good enough for bank statement if visiting toronto from New York?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Meggito: 9:10am On May 09, 2017
Wow, na wa, most people I know have been getting 6weeks both paper and online, I'm on d 7th week and I was supposed to go to the US last week....hmmm fingers crossed tho. Thanks @OmoBendel

OmoBendel24:

On the increase again, the holidaying times are here surely.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Fortissimo502: 9:11am On May 09, 2017
nefertitiram:

What is ASC?

Also with like $1500 in account is it good enough for bank statement if visiting toronto from New York?

Application support centres. That's where you give biometrics.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by beekie(f): 9:42am On May 09, 2017
OmoBendel24:

Thanks Omobendel24 for your response. Trust me before doing my application early last year, i did read every page and i must mention here that all what i did and know today that helped me secure my own visa was from reading up from page 1 on this topic and forum. I am sure i need to go back a few more pages to keep abreast of different scenarios!

Summer here we go!

God bless you all.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 11:37am On May 09, 2017
nefertitiram:

What is ASC?

Application Support Center.... http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp#biometric-table. If you go the online route and get the response from them giving you the go ahead to go give your biometrics, you go and do so at the ASC closest to your zip code (fees attached oh) just like we go to VFS in Naija. It's only when you want to do paper application that you must mandatorily submit at either New York or Los Angeles (VACs - Visa Application Centers).

For the Fifteen hundred USD own, it's good enough but depends on purpose of visit, number of days to be spent, accommodation type, itinerary, etc. Give or take, it's way easier and cheaper in as much as you have your return ticket for US-Canada, and the return leg of your US-Nigeria ticket available. Regards Sis!

N. B.... This is last year info I'm supplying oh, but I strongly believe it is still valid, you could check it up a little more too.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 11:38am On May 09, 2017
beekie:

Thanks Omobendel24 for your response. Trust me before doing my application early last year, i did read every page and i must mention here that all what i did and know today that helped me secure my own visa was from reading up from page 1 on this topic and forum. I am sure i need to go back a few more pages to keep abreast of different scenarios!

Summer here we go

God bless you all.

Good one, keep it up! No stopping you....
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 11:43am On May 09, 2017
Meggito:
Wow, na wa, most people I know have been getting 6weeks both paper and online, I'm on d 7th week and I was supposed to go to the US last week....hmmm fingers crossed tho. Thanks @OmoBendel

We have seen 6 months plus on here before oh cheesy. So, brace up oh, worry less sha!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Meggito: 12:11pm On May 09, 2017
Hmmmm, thanks. Fingers crossed.

OmoBendel24:

We have seen 6 months plus on here before oh cheesy. So, brace up oh, worry less sha!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Horlami3370: 12:43pm On May 09, 2017
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Omodadi2: 1:45pm On May 09, 2017
awelekiti:
Wow! Thanks for this info. I'd give ET. a try in July and wouldn't hesitate to share my experience here upon return. Cheers

Thanks for your responses.
We applied via online because of our location thinking we would then prepare to travel for biometrics. But to my surprise, we were invited for biometrics same day. Submitted around 12am and got message at 2.30am and got hope.
It is well o.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by megastu(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2017
You shouldnt have stayed up to a month. You should have stayed like a week or two. Allow your visa expire and then apply with your son.

All the best
beekie:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dotcomnamename: 2:40pm On May 09, 2017
What if you are busy and you did not expect that your biometric invitation will be so soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (1094) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: OTIK, wunmit202 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.