Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2316249 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (1097) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Shinner2010(m): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
justwise:
[/b]

Are you a student or a teenager?
I'm 27 years
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adonaimart(m): 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hello, I am a security professional with more than 15yrs experience. I want to migrate to Canada with my family. I was made to understand I will qualify thru skilled worker type of visa. Pls I need your help on what to do. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jpepper: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
ladylco:

Congrats

Is this their first attempt? Did they apply online or via paper route and how long did their application stayed before they got approved? What is their travel history

Yes it was their first attempt, online route. Submitted their application on June 18, they did their Biometrics on July 3rd. My dad is well travelled, my mum does not have a strong travel history just pilgrimage(hajj) and she once went to France with my dad. I was worried about her application cos she does not work so no bank statement but it turned out okay.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by justwise(m): 6:17am On Jul 28, 2018
Shinner2010:

I'm a teenager 27 years

grin grin smh

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Shinner2010(m): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2018
justwise:

grin grin smh
please which way forward, help me and guide me
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oshey9999: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
justwise:

grin grin smh

@shinner2010 you can not be 27 and still be a teenager. A teenager is anyone from thirteen - nineteen. I guess that's why @justwise was laughing.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by teabully(m): 1:29am On Jul 30, 2018
NaijaCanadian:
my brother, i didnt use any agent, and i landed in Canada! but if u have the money for the expensive and outrageous fee they always demand, then be my guest.

what were d documents u submitted bro and what package did u use
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by teabully(m): 1:30am On Jul 30, 2018
gab4u:
Am so happy to see this thread

Well I intend applying for a Canada tourist visa... And below is the documents I intend submitting

My passport
Bank statement
My travel plans
My Cac certificate
My tax document
My land document
Letter of introduction
My hotel booking

Am 30yrs and not married, am into entertainment, have an Audio and video studio

I don't plan using an agent, hope am good to go?
same page here
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kelvinarsenal: 6:21am On Jul 31, 2018
Good morning guys, my online application has entered the 12th week!Still praying and hoping for a favourable decision from CIC! Any updates from ivy500,adefreshguy,gg4real and jahprov will be delighted to hear from the gurus in the house too is gonna end in praise I know!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by manneger2: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2018
Who knows about Canada temporary work permit, an agent want to process it for me
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adefreshguy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
no update yet from my end since may 9
Kelvinarsenal:
Good morning guys, my online application has entered the 12th week!Still praying and hoping for a favourable decision from CIC! Any updates from ivy500,adefreshguy,gg4real and jahprov will be delighted to hear from the gurus in the house too is gonna end in praise I know!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gg4real: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
We plenty...... May 7, cousin May 5

adefreshguy:
no update yet from my end since may 9
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oshey9999: 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
gg4real:

No updates for a relative since June 7. But, Biometrics that have been reading "complete" changed to no longer needed this morning. Some people have reported this kind of change as well.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adefreshguy(m): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
i pray we get a reply soon and i pray to the most high God that the reply should be in our favour (positive responses)
gg4real:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kelvinarsenal: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
adefreshguy:
i pray we get a reply soon and i pray to the most high God that the reply should be in our favour (positive responses)
All is well guys, let's keep praying and hoping I did my biometrics on may 9 also! I have the believe in the month of August we shall all come here to share testimonies and our timelines IJN! It shall end in praise for all of us!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Does passport request mean visa approved?(online route)
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
annabams:
Does passport request mean visa approved?(online route)

Yes, it means exactly that....

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
Oshey9999:

No updates for a relative since June 7. But, Biometrics that have been reading "complete" changed to no longer needed this morning. Some people have reported this kind of change as well.

Decision made now I guess. Abi?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oshey9999: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Decision made now I guess. Abi?

No decision yet. It's still saying we are processing your application and will get back to you once the final decision has been made.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
Oshey9999:

No decision yet. It's still saying we are processing your application and will get back to you once the final decision has been made.

Shortly then, very likely....
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oshey9999: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Shortly then, very likely....

I hope so! How about your?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adefreshguy(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2018
a big AMEN to that
Kelvinarsenal:
All is well guys, let's keep praying and hoping I did my biometrics on may 9 also! I have the believe in the month of August we shall all come here to share testimonies and our timelines IJN! It shall end in praise for all of us!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2018
Oshey9999:

I hope so! How about your?

Not me, but someone with about your timeline had his own change from "complete" yesterday too, and got the PPRequest same yesterday as well....
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oshey9999: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Not me, but someone with about your timeline had his own change from "complete" yesterday too, and got the PPRequest same yesterday as well....

Ohh good for them! I pray for something good from our end too.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by giga02(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
I'm a silent reader here but I gone thru of the thread before applying and Boom!
Applied 27th June via paper route in Abuja
Ready of pickup : 27th July
courier delivery today in lagos and I secured the visa

Going for a conference on the 15th of August
documents summited
Conference Invite in toronto
Pay slip
Appointment letter
My account and parents account statement
Company's Id card
Hotel and flight Reservations
I guess that all...

My Month of August is already fulfilled, I pray awaiting applicants gets theirs also IJN.
Abeg which flight cheap pass cos all am seeing is on a very high side.

8 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Agbaletu: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
giga02:
I'm a silent reader here but I gone thru of the thread before applying and Boom!

documents summited
Pay slip
Appointment letter
Company's Id card
I guess that all...

My Month of August is already fulfilled, I pray awaiting applicants gets theirs also IJN.
Congratulations!
Any travel history?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by NeyofeedNigEnt: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
giga02:

documents summited
Pay slip
Appointment letter
Company's Id card
I guess that all...

Any travel history?

Egypt air is the cheapest to Toronto
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by megastu(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
I understand your frustrations.

You need to include a Letter of Explanation stating that you do not have any intention to leave Nigeria. inform them that otherwise you would have done SWOP. You only want to spend your holiday with your husband thats all. If you have a joint account, include it.

jaybaby2017:
Hello House, please i need your great advice on this... my spouse is presently studying in Canada, he started school in January. We applied ( in March) to visit this summer ( myself and 2 kids) and we were refused ( the only box ticked was the very last one that says we have no social economic ties at home). My hubby then asked that we should use the consultants that did his study permit and they applied early June and 3 days ago my children's applications were refused on the following grounds
1.Personal asset and finance ( I submitted both dollar and Naira account with 3 land documents)
2. Document submitted could not be authenticated. ( I only submitted their admission letter and letter from their school. All other documents are mine which are very valid and verifiable e.g. company introduction letter (stating my earnings, approved leave period, my dependents, when I joined and that my employment is fixed) my tax clearance, letter from pension fund,payslips, tentative flight bookings,hubby's employment letter and payslip in Canada,Enrollment letter from the school, study permit, etc. )

Meanwhile I addressed the concern of the 1st VO's by providing a letter from my church since i'm the church administrator and I added it to the second application).

while my application is yet to be released.

Background:
I sponsored hubby application.
Have a good bank balance (Naira & Dollar)
We all have valid US and UK visas.
Very good job with IOC in nigeria

Note: Sincerely just wanted to visit hubby on our way from the US 'cos' we intend spending this summer in the US.

Hubby is frustrated and wants me to apply for SWOP but i'm not prepared to leave my job now.....Please advice a sister.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by giga02(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Agbaletu:
Congratulations! Any travel history?
None! tho denied Visiting Visa last year to US. My first and only trier

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kelvinarsenal: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
giga02:

documents summited
Pay slip
Appointment letter
Company's Id card
I guess that all...

congratulations bro!I share in your success! All awaiting applicant on here this is the month of testimonies IJN!

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (1097) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.