Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2307123 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (1094) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by irebami16: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
jayfierce:

As at September 6th 2016, Paper application is still being handled by Lagos immigration. While Online is handled by Accra immigration.

If don't need your passport for travels or for any other business then you can go for paper application.

FYI, am currently 135days on the online application along with others over 4 months.
YES OOOOO My ogaaa.... We that submitted since May 2016, still on waiting.... lol

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mrtobbiemillz: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
I have a question to ask
Is it possible to go to canada on invitation and then apply for a change of visa condition e.g from visiting visa to student visa/work visa
I need in-depth info about this if its possible
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
mrtobbiemillz:
I have a question to ask
Is it possible to go to canada on invitation and then apply for a change of visa condition e.g from visiting visa to student visa/work visa
I need in-depth info about this if its possible

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=172&top=17
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
irebami16:

YES OOOOO My ogaaa.... We that submitted since May 2016, still on waiting.... lol

Lol.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RedReact: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
Actually, I wanted to do online application but was foot-dragging the thing. I will have to apply through offline grin grin now. Gone are the days when online was so fast, or even say super fast; I have seen 2 weeks sef.
I believe jayfierce would get the long awaited message this week.

Naija go better!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olajay5: 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
misterbd:

You are welcome.how old are your daughters?I advice you get letter of introduction from their school,and plan your trip against when they'll be on holidays.if you are planning against Christmas,don't list Niagara Falls as part of the places you'd visit.

Dear misterbd

Please why did you said one should not list Niagara Falls if one is visiting around Christmas time? Please I need this info because I plan to visit Niagara falls in December around the Xmas time. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by johnpoko: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
CIC should send me pick up message na, this is my 7th week
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bigfido: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
olajay5:

Dear misterbd

Please why did you said one should not list Niagara Falls if one is visiting around Christmas time? Please I need this info because I plan to visit Niagara falls in December around the Xmas time. Thanks

You wan go Niagara fall during winter? Lol
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
olajay5, there's nothing wrong in visiting Niagara Falls during winter.

A couple of side attractions won't be there but the Fall itself will be, though partially frozen.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by misterbd: 8:05am On Sep 27, 2016
olajay5:

Dear misterbd

Have you seen the movie "titanic"? You will freeze. NO ONE goes there during winter
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by misterbd: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2016
jayfierce:

A couple of side attractions won't be there but the Fall itself will be, though partially frozen.

You are right.He'd be better off mentioning other tourist attractions. He wont be able to get on the hornblower,I wont advice any one applyng for visa to list Niagara falls
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olajay5: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2016
jayfierce:

Thank you bro
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2016
misterbd:

Have you seen the movie "titanic"? You will freeze. NO ONE goes there during winter

As a matter of fact people still go during winter. They dress warmly and head on out to enjoy the cold.

Lol @ Titanic. He's not going to jump into the water like Jack. He can even watch night time illumination at a safe distance.

olajay5, you can Google Niagara winter packages and see the list of things you can do. You can add it to your trip itenerary.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ajobi21: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2016
Good morning house, thanks for the prompt answer, i really appreciate it. I however have one more question plss wink...for those that did online and applied with other family members, how did you manage the IMM5713 form(family representative) cus the form will not allow saving. Did you download, fill and upload? did you do this for any other form?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by misterbd: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2016
jayfierce:

As a matter of fact people still go during winter. They dress warmly and head on out to enjoy the cold.

Lol @ Titanic. He's not going to jump into the water like Jack. He can even watch night time illumination at a safe distance.

olajay5, you can Google Niagara winter packages and see the list of things you can do. You can add it to your trip itenerary.

Lol..abi na. olajay5, you can check viator.com
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by johnpoko: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
At last, CIC just sent me a pick up message! Exactly 7 weeks since my application. Going to get it tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
johnpoko:
At last, CIC just sent me a pick up message! Exactly 7 weeks since my application. Going to get it tomorrow.

E be like say you nor dey town this one you wan go tomorrow.

Greet uncle Awele for me.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bigfido: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
jayfierce:

Great uncle Awele for me.

LOL! We still dey wait.. 131 days today
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by johnpoko: 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
jayfierce:

Great uncle Awele for me.
lol
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen of the house.

I, Jayfierce, just received an original passport request.

@shadeebee78, OmoBendel24, bigfido, irebami16, WESTERNCR

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
jayfierce:

@shadeebee78, bigfido, irebami16, WESTERNCR

Congrats brov, big congrats to you!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Congrats brov, big congrats to you!

Area! I bin forget to hail you. Amended accordingly!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by johnpoko: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
jayfierce:
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bigfido: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
jayfierce:

Hey!!!!! Congrats baba..

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by WESTERNCR: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Omo..........congrats........wow Godwin!!

I'm very happy for you.

jayfierce:

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by misterbd: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
jayfierce:

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RedReact: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jayfierce, you go wash am na, won't you?

Congatulations brother!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
RedReact:
Jayfierce, you go wash am na, won't you?

Congatulations brother!

Lol. Free online drinks on me! grin

misterbd:

Congrats

Thanks misterbd
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RedReact: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
jayfierce:

Lol. Free online drinks on me! grin

You mean free online drinks that I will collect after over 100 days? grin grin grin
Thanks, I no want. Na offline drinks I want.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by paparazzi1987(m): 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
RedReact:

You mean free online drinks that I will collect after over 100 days? grin grin grin
Thanks, I no want. Na offline drinks I want.

grin grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by irebami16: 1:56am On Sep 28, 2016
misterbd:

Congrats
Congrat Brov so happy for you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by irebami16: 2:00am On Sep 28, 2016
jayfierce:

WOW!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU BRODA... CONGRAT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (1094) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Olaniyi2955, Ifyonyem1, mamawa123, Meshach171(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.