Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2347363 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (1111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mummy4life1: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
orjohn24:

Yes,l will face anybody or fake motivational speaker like u that is not in canada and u do not even have a viza and preaching lmia tatics .giving information that lack reality and experience..this guy just arrive canada and he will soon understand my grievences with people sharing misleading information online and anybody that share a different view based on fact and experience they call them negativity.atleast am online steady and how many people on this forum enter canada and the wind then blow them away and too embrassesd to share their story due to misleading information they carry on their head from nigeria also from source like agent or niaraland only to arrive and face multi challenges. My main focus is let share reality and not ficition mixed with zero religion sentiment!! I was once a victim and l do not want others to fall victim to fake information!
Thank you for sharing.

Alot of fake people are on this platform
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mummy4life1: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
mikeayus:

Congrats...please what kind of job did you get and how did you apply? I'm also interested in getting a job from here..thanks
Just be careful. Alot of fake people here with fake testimony

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
Yes I have,

You felt attacked by my comment, everyone who had read in between the lines would understand I didn’t attack you or your personality.

Regards,

Hola55:

I don't think this message is for you,I don't know why you are replying me when the message is not for you.You are asking me if I have been to Canada before, you make me laugh,I should ask you that question,and that is rude of you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mummy4life1: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
affoncad:

Many of you are agents and l know ur ways...ruskov claim to be in russia and join last month and suddently turn immigration guru quoting ircc website to misleading people...some nigerians are on the street in ontario or sleeping homeles shelter already due to all this wicked info and agent claiming u can change to wp easily ,my advice to people coming have a backup plan if donot want to be illegal or homeless on the street..and people who continue hail.falsehood ..reality will open ur eyes when u land..then we shall know who is right or wrong!
You are right 👍
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oluwaloniglory7: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
LMIA issued on this threat has caused Ruskov leaved the thread or he as ban because his profile name is now showing Nobody, well the guy is only trying to help people according the IRCC extended temporary law for visitor visa to secure a job through employer that registered with LMIA.

The guy name by Ruskov is a brilliant and familiar with Canadian paro despite the guy as not enter the country, but I knew he has gotten his visitor visa gidigba and if the guy eventually leave this thread I swear we will miss him

Well, LMIA as we know that is not easy task but many people are still benefit through the means.

If you are already in Canada through visitor visa and you find it difficult to secure a job that does not mean a new comer can’t secure a job with LMIA sponsorship

many of you don’t want people to be like you or people that gotten PR through hell don’t like seen someone going through easy way to become PR

We are moving on no going back we will hustle for LMIA and if that doesn’t work we MARRY their PINKIN and do spouse sponsorship visa last last Asylum ….

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by BuildingProject: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:

Do you mean after you submitted your application for Canada visitor visa that you gotten your US B1/B2 visa?

Or You haven't apply for Canada visa ?

You have to submit the copy of the visa and Click Yes where they asked do you hold US non immigrant visa.

After they've submitted their Application, done biometrics and background check has started. Then they got a B1/B2.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by BuildingProject: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
Phakabir06:

I uploaded mine. It’s an addition to your application. Even when I got promoted at work I still uploaded the promotion letter. If you have the visa after the application you can use the webform and upload.

OK. Noted.
Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Gentlesoul3268: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ok good try and update through webform

BuildingProject:

After they've submitted their Application, done biometrics and background check has started. Then they got a B1/B2.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sundayolayemi: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
Asking for a friend,

Please can a couple apply for Canada Visiting Visa as a couple with one application or separate applications?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
Oluwaloniglory7:
LMIA issued on this threat has caused Ruskov leaved the thread or he as ban because his profile name is now showing Nobody, well the guy is only trying to help people according the IRCC extended temporary law for visitor visa to secure a job through employer that registered with LMIA.

The guy name by Ruskov is a brilliant and familiar with Canadian paro despite the guy as not enter the country, but I knew he has gotten his visitor visa gidigba and if the guy eventually leave this thread I swear we will miss him

Well, LMIA as we know that is not easy task but many people are still benefit through the means.

If you are already in Canada through visitor visa and you find it difficult to secure a job that does not mean a new comer can’t secure a job with LMIA sponsorship

many of you don’t want people to be like you or people that gotten PR through hell don’t like seen someone going through easy way to become PR

We are moving on no going back we will hustle for LMIA and if that doesn’t work we MARRY their PINKIN and do spouse sponsorship visa last last Asylum ….

oga,Instead of interpreting facts or advice as personal attacks or opposition, it can be more helpful to view them as opportunities for growth and learning. Being open to different perspectives can broaden your understanding and help you make informed decisions that align with your goals and values. Astleast you more educated than some of us with ur HND!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oluwaloniglory7: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
Orjohn or what are you called you are very rude what’s your problem ? If you are illluck on getting job does that stop other people not to prosper ?

Just take your frustration to another place na so you dey take attacked people up and down and checking their profile to use against them.

Na you buy sub for people here ? If LMIA is not easy as people are saying well fine but that does not mean you should discourage people who are willing to go through it.

You can’t take me shine better get that to your skull!!!! ONILARA

orjohn24:

oga,Instead of interpreting facts or advice as personal attacks or opposition, it can be more helpful to view them as opportunities for growth and learning. Being open to different perspectives can broaden your understanding and help you make informed decisions that align with your goals and values. Astleast you more educated than some of us with ur HND!

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Whytelyon(m): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
orjohn24:

You no know anything.
Anybody way wan help people here, na so una go day chase am away. Since u know the best pathways, baba show us. You wise pass Canadian government way approve say them day allow visit visa switch to WP way them write here https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=172&top=17 and here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/visit-to-work.html , or na you day advice Justin Turdeau. Your stupid quest for jealousy don drive you nuts. Now your greed and all, everyone go pay for am. You no stupid like this?
They put something for them website , all of us see am. You and affoncad (u day switch ID day lie to people) and some stupid people way day here day call someone way know wetin e day do scammer, and you way day switch ID come be wetin?

Make God no punish you when you no show us the so called pathway you claim say you get, I go know maybe e get another God we day worship. You no be human being.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oluwaloniglory7: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
Whytelyon you have said it all, make then give us update on surest pathway? Na them sabi all now Ruskov as left thread for them.

Check your email I will send you a message through Nairaland .

Whytelyon:

He deactivated his profile, i spoke with him this evening. Omo i swear. I day miss the guy already. He had to leave so orjohn24, affoncad and company can have their way here. Anybody way wan help person one way or the very other , these apes go block road.
No be say them go even sabi give updates o, na just to talk plenty nonsense them sabi.

The scam of selling Fake LMIA is being paraded , and its a known thing. The guy just day put us right, these ones come here day talk plenty nonsense. @orjohn24, oya show us your surest pathway. you and this mugu way them call affoncad, una day claim "i am in canada". So show us the pathway way make sense make we see.

Since na una know something pass canadian government. Rubbish.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by justmoveglobal: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
The guy should come back pls, people will always attacked you, what work for one might not work for another. LMIA might be hard for him doesn't mean it will be hard for another so let everyone have their fair share.
Whytelyon:

He deactivated his profile, i spoke with him this evening. Omo i swear. I day miss the guy already. He had to leave so orjohn24, affoncad and company can have their way here. Anybody way wan help person one way or the very other , these apes go block road.
No be say them go even sabi give updates o, na just to talk plenty nonsense them sabi.

The scam of selling Fake LMIA is being paraded , and its a known thing. The guy just day put us right, these ones come here day talk plenty nonsense. @orjohn24, oya show us your surest pathway. you and this mugu way them call affoncad, una day claim "i am in canada". So show us the pathway way make sense make we see.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Hola55: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
Whytelyon:

You no know anything.
Anybody way wan help people here, na so una go day chase am away. Since u know the best pathways, baba show us. You wise pass Canadian government way approve say them day allow visit visa switch to WP way them write here https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=172&top=17 and here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/visit-to-work.html , or na you day advice Justin Turdeau. Your stupid quest for jealousy don drive you nuts.
They put something for them website , all of us see am. You and affoncad (u day switch ID day lie to people) and some stupid people way day here day call someone way know wetin e day do scammer, and you way day switch ID come be wetin.

Make God no punish you when you no show us the so called pathway you claim say you get. You no be human being.

I love your contribution my brother,I made the same comment on this forum some months back,many Canadian VOs here started attacking me,I don't understand why some people will come here discouraging others,the government of Canada said you can convert your visit Visa to work visa and gives you conditions of which you can do that,what is wrong if you try your luck,but rather they will start telling you about pple who are sleeping in the street of Ontario, go to different countries and see how Pakistan pple help themselves and you see them everywhere,eg UK and even Canada,but our Nigeria pple , their own is to bring you down even if they have the opportunity they will call immigration for you, when are we going to learn?
Encourage your pple and always be in position to help,we are not all dsame,we all come from different background.Goodluck to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
Whytelyon:

If that guy actually deactivated his account because of people's different opinions then he's actually up to something.

Nairaland is an open forum, you don't expect everybody to always follow your way.

You better advice him to come back here with that same profile name.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
Oluwaloniglory7:
Orjohn or what are you called you are very rude what’s your problem ? If you are illluck on getting job does that stop other people not to prosper ?

Just take your frustration to another place na so you dey take attacked people up and down and checking their profile to use against them.

Na you buy sub for people here ? If LMIA is not easy as people are saying well fine but that does not mean you should discourage people who are willing to go through it.

You can’t take me shine better get that to your skull!!!! ONILARA

You said am illluck getting lmia ,atleast it over 4 years now you being jumping from uk, to usa to canada visa group maybe if you cool down ,you will stop wasting momey and time and learn..you currently applying student visa which was likely refused and you here again draging with tourist visa..and l will love to engage in deep discussion with any of you that arrive with vv ,l dey toronto and not u stay corner of ur room giving out unprofessional advice make you guys land then get lmia as u got the scope then come back online and teach us...but anybody attacking mevhere is a waste of time...l will contiue to repeat if u comung to canada with vv ,have a backup and no depend on lmia if u no want turn illegal
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ednut1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
Sundayolayemi:
Good day Guys, Please what website can someone get a direct flight to Canada with no stop. I'm asking this question because I heard that someone needs to avoid Transit Visa.
there is no direct flight to Canada from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Whytelyon(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
oluayebenz:

If that guy actually deactivated his account because of people's different opinions then he's actually up to something.

Nairaland is an open forum, you don't expect everybody to always follow your way.

Up to what? Baba, no day cap Nonsense abeg. E thief from you?
Guy helped me in several ways and never collected a dime from me. Na the same guy run my visa application for this same Canada way all of una day make noise. He did not even collect a coin from me. If u no know person ask. No day talk all these shit way una day talk.

Come and defend the up to something way e do with you. E collect money from you, e no deliver? Talk am now make everyone hear.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ednut1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
oluayebenz:

he once messaged me saying his cousin is gimakon and he needs my number as he had lost it. We used to chat in the past. I believe he is the same person. I don advise am years ago to do permanent residency but he is hell bent of this visit visa thing. He would have easily qualified that time self for pr. At this point let everyone be . Anyone wey wan try am can come 😀.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Whytelyon(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
orjohn24:

You said am illluck getting lmia ,atleast it over 4 years now you being jumping from uk, to usa to canada visa group maybe if you cool down ,you will stop wasting momey and time and learn..you currently applying student visa which was likely refused and you here again draging with tourist visa..and l will love to engage in deep discussion with any of you that arrive with vv ,l dey toronto and not u stay corner of ur room giving out unprofessional advice make you guys land then get lmia as u got the scope then come back online and teach us...but anybody attacking mevhere is a waste of time...l will contiue to repeat if u comung to canada with vv ,have a backup and no depend on lmia if u no want turn illegal

Oya give the surest back up plan. If na Ruskov now, he go tell us way forward. Your own you go say na weak and unreliable, misleading and whatever. Oya talk your own backup plan way sure, e hard u. You just day find prey way go bless you with bread. Very stupid fellow. You come faceless forum day form all these ones, day base your measurement of Migration, immigration and emigration on how long the person day active on profile.
See , if you no get something decent to say, oga fvck off. Your rants day utterly baseless and biased. The guy Sabi pass you, live with it. You no get talk abeg.

Just day open mouth cap plenty nonsense up and down. Shay the guy don deactivate profile for you. Give back up plan, you day talk you day toronto. How that one wan help us here. You day Toronto, you day Hellfire, thats your fvcked up problem. No be me send u go Canada way you no see plan get for your miserable life.
Rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
Whytelyon:

Guy helped me in several ways and never collected a dime from me. Na the same guy run my visa application for this same Canada way all of una day make noise. He did not even collect a coin from me. If u no know person ask. No day talk all these shit way una day talk.

Come and defend the up to something way e do with you. E collect money from you, e no deliver? Talk am now make everyone hear.

Who is fighting this one?
I don't get you...

The guy you are defending joined nairaland last month and he already helped you with visa application.

What I'm saying is, how can someone deactivate his profile because some people are against his opinion?
Does that make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Whytelyon(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
oluayebenz:

Who is fighting this one?
I don't get you...

The guy you are defending joined nairaland last month and he already helped you with visa application.

What I'm saying is, how can someone deactivate his profile because some people are against his opinion?
Does that make sense to you?

Na nairaland profile them day use run check of visa application and capacity to run visas for a country and stability towards residence permit application?
Which school you go? How you take pass thru university abeg?

So he no get internet and he no get ear to hear and see say a portal like this day? Wetin you day talk?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Dreamchaser12: 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
orjohn24:

You’ve Said your point man, people excel at different things, Lmia work for some people, doesn’t work for some people, there are numerous pathway as well, just say your point you don’t have to tackle or quote everybody saying anything contrary to your opinion.

And lastly you don’t need to talk down on someone cause he hasn’t been successful with his travel plans.

✌️

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
ednut1:
he once messaged me saying his cousin is gimakon and he needs my number as he had lost it. We used to chat in the past. I believe he is the same person. I don advise am years ago to do permanent residency but he is hell bent of this visit visa thing. He would have easily qualified that time self for pr. At this point let everyone be . Anyone wey wan try am can come 😀.

Naso nah.
I have already said this long time ago, I don't know why Orjohn is still beating on that matter.

Luck differs.

Welldone and be safe Oga Ednut.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
Dreamchaser12:

You’ve Said your point man, people excel at different things, Lmia work for some people, doesn’t work for some people, there are numerous pathway as well, just say your point you don’t have to tackle or quote everybody saying anything contrary to your opinion.

And lastly you don’t need to talk down on someone cause he hasn’t been successful with his travel plans.

✌️

Mr high court judge, when this fellow said am illucky with lmia that was ok but when l refer to the past it was not ok to u....you need go back to law school and re-enrol and no need lecture me on morality...l do not need it sir..thank you!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
Whytelyon:

Na nairaland profile them day use run check of visa application?
Which school you go? How you take pass thru university abeg?

So he no get internet and he no get ear to hear and see say a portal like this day? Wetin you day talk?

Unfortunately I don't argue with a dolt.
I won't stoop so low to banter with you.

Bye

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Whytelyon(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
oluayebenz:

Unfortunately I don't argue with a dolt.
I won't stoop so low to banter with you.

Bye

Did he ask money from you? Oya talk.
Ozuor. Una don chase the guy comot with Una dirty and smelling character, u come day ask am to come back. Come back and do what? Stupid fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
Whytelyon:

He join nairaland last month already turn immigration lawyer and running ur visa package but himself never enter canada to experience what is preaching..am not against anybody sharing info but pls share more from ur experience not read one line from ircc website and manipulate it to suite ur narration

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
Whytelyon:

Did he ask money from you, oya talk.
Ozuor. Una don chase the guy comot, u come day ask am to come back. Come back and do what? Stupid fellow.

This oloriburuku won't stop quoting me.

I don't banter with unfortunate people

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (1111) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: bigboy4(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.