Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2314580 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (1096) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Starfol: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2023
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SeedofDavid: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2023
Emmafe:

If he wants to pickup in person. All he need is photocopy of this international passport n his tracking number written on it. Time is 12-2pm but he should go early to get slot, queue for pickup is always long n tiring.

Passport delivery procedure
Pay 18,710 to Canada Logistics Collection Account (0065165839) Stealing Bank. forward the proof of payment to canadang@vfshelpline.com

I will attach the link to download courier service form, instead of waiting for vfs to send it. Download, fill and attach it together with the proof of payment.

They use UPS for der delivery.

https://www.vfsglobal.com/Malaysia/Nigeria/pdf/SMS-Request.pdf

Thanks for the detailed breakdown.

My sibling was offering to go and pick it up at the office. Can they go with the scanned printout of the passport page and NIN slip for identification purposes.

It's either this or we use UPS. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Starfol: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2023
Emmafe:
Yes you can submit your passport for stamping at any vfs close to you. Just confirm the requirements for submission.

Ok. Thanks for this
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Starfol: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2023
Emmafe:

If he wants to pickup in person. All he need is photocopy of this international passport n his tracking number written on it. Time is 12-2pm but he should go early to get slot, queue for pickup is always long n tiring.

Passport delivery procedure
Pay 18,710 to Canada Logistics Collection Account (0065165839) Stealing Bank. forward the proof of payment to canadang@vfshelpline.com

I will attach the link to download courier service form, instead of waiting for vfs to send it. Download, fill and attach it together with the proof of payment.

They use UPS for der delivery.

https://www.vfsglobal.com/Malaysia/Nigeria/pdf/SMS-Request.pdf

Please will the money be sent immediately i drop my documents at the courier office? And do i need to add my application detais when sending the receipt by mail?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2023
Starfol:

Please will the money be sent immediately i drop my documents at the courier office? And do i need to add my application detais when sending the receipt by mail?
If you’re yet to submit your passport, you can pay n include it in the envelope. Don’t forget to fill and include the courier form as well.

Note the fee has increased to around 30k+
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2023
SeedofDavid:

Thanks for the detailed breakdown.

My sibling was offering to go and pick it up at the office. Can they go with the scanned printout of the passport page and NIN slip for identification purposes.

It's either this or we use UPS. Thanks

Yes, I think that’s the requirement. According to information on vfs website, consent form is also a requirement, I don’t knw if they truly ask for it.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Starfol: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
Emmafe:
If you’re yet to submit your passport, you can pay n include it in the envelope. Don’t forget to fill and include the courier form as well.

Note the fee has increased to around 30k+

I have dropped my passport at UPs and filled the vsf courier form. Please how do i get the actually fee so i make the transfer?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sonofthunder: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
Emmafe:
Yes, I think that’s the requirement. According to information on vfs website, consent form is also a requirement, I don’t knw if they truly ask for it.

Might just be less stressful to pay. Someone quoted you that the fee is now 31k is that valid?

How can I verify the current amount so I don't underpay and they ignore my application.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sheamus007(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
Can I get a School in Canada that pays less than $2k for their TUTION fee?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SeedofDavid: 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
Emmafe:

Okay.... How do I get the consent form?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zeb04(f): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
is there a place to complain about AKIN AKINOLA the vfs webchat guy? he is the most unhelpful person i have ever seen.

I will definitely write about him and copy all the ircc emails I know, let me collect this passport first.

Since Thursday, no acknowledgment about my daughter's passport and my travel date is 20th. I am so tired
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SweetJJ: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hi guys, its PPR for my mom.
Application June 21
Biometrics June 27
Bvl and PPR this morning, July 10.

Glory be to Jehovah

10 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mis3man: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pls anyone with useful information should please reach out to me I just got a visitors visa to Canada and I want to know on the things I need to-do to be able to switch to a working visa the minute I land in Canada I don't know my way around and I seek for any support thank you

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
sonofthunder:

Might just be less stressful to pay. Someone quoted you that the fee is now 31k is that valid?

How can I verify the current amount so I don't underpay and they ignore my application.
I’ve bn seeing it too.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adenikemonie: 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
zeb04:
is there a place to complain about AKIN AKINOLA the vfs webchat guy? he is the most unhelpful person i have ever seen.

I will definitely write about him and copy all the ircc emails I know, let me collect this passport first.

Since Thursday, no acknowledgment about my daughter's passport and my travel date is 20th. I am so tired
I sent mine too since Thursday nd I just finished chatting with d Akin, he didn’t even ask for any details. He just said I should wait for notification
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sheamus007:
Can I get a School in Canada that pays less than $2k for their TUTION fee?
No burst my belle o grin

The cheap universities is from 8k n it’s very competitive. College is from 16k.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zeb04(f): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
Adenikemonie:
I sent mine too since Thursday nd I just finished chatting with d Akin, he didn’t even ask for any details. He just said I should wait for notification

exactly, same exact thing.

You sent to Abuja through DHL?

I was even begging him. ''please sir, just follow up and tell me if there is a problem'' very unhelpful person
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
Mis3man:
Pls anyone with useful information should please reach out to me I just got a visitors visa to Canada and I want to know on the things I need to-do to be able to switch to a working visa the minute I land in Canada I don't know my way around and I seek for any support thank you
I posted a YouTube link few hours ago, watch the video, you’ll get the information you need.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adenikemonie: 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
zeb04:

exactly, same exact thing.

You sent to Abuja through DHL?
no I sent to Lagos via dhl nd it was delivered on July 6… I’m even worry sef cos my submission of passport will expire July 13. I don’t know if it will be an issue since vfs haven’t open my document
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by eyanescobar(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
Good afternoon all...please I need a quick clarification thanks..i'm trying to apply for a visit visa and my brother who's a permanent resident in canada would be sponsoring the trip and accomodation coupled with an invitation letter too..please do i need to upload my personal POF or that of my brother in canada?....and a suggestion of documents to build a good application ..thanks

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by iamleye(m): 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
Good day,

My brother is in same situation. His passport was received at VFS Lagos on July 3rd, 2023 thru DHL Lekki and up till now, no email from vfs if they actually received his passport. We attempted the live chat and we were kept on queue for hours with no one to chat with.

Between what time did you chat with them? We shall try again tomorrow and see the outcome.

Adenikemonie:
no I sent to Lagos via dhl nd it was delivered on July 6… I’m even worry sef cos my submission of passport will expire July 13. I don’t know if it will be an issue since vfs haven’t open my document
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by isentropic(m): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
Yes.I.paid 30820 last Thursday.Infact I paid 18710 before going to DHL office.I had to pay the differential when I went to send the passport

SeedofDavid:

Good morning boss, are you saying the current amount I have to pay to VFS to return my passport via UPS would be #30,000naira as against 18,000naira?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
eyanescobar:
Good afternoon all...please I need a quick clarification thanks..i'm trying to apply for a visit visa and my brother who's a permanent resident in canada would be sponsoring the trip and accomodation coupled with an invitation letter too..please do i need to upload my personal POF or that of my brother in canada?....and a suggestion of documents to build a good application ..thanks

I don’t think it’s compulsory, but I believe it will help your application if you can add yours too.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2023
Anyone done an upfront medical recently? How much does it costs and what are the needed documents for IOM Abuja?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zeb04(f): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Adenikemonie:

I hope not, keep trying until you reach chiamaka, i heard she is more helpful
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Starfol: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
isentropic:
Yes.I.paid 30820 last Thursday.Infact I paid 18710 before going to DHL office.I had to pay the differential when I went to send the passport

Please did you add any remark or details while sending the receipt via mail to indicate its from you?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adenikemonie: 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
iamleye:
Good day,

My brother is in same situation. His passport was received at VFS Lagos on July 3rd, 2023 thru DHL Lekki and up till now, no email from vfs if they actually received his passport. We attempted the live chat and we were kept on queue for hours with no one to chat with.

Between what time did you chat with them? We shall try again tomorrow and see the outcome.
Around 12pm… if u Queue, it will definitely reach ur turn

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adenikemonie: 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
zeb04:

I hope not, keep trying until you reach chiamaka, i heard she is more helpful
I have talked to chiamaka too she said I will still get notification… did u chat them again? And what did they say
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AJYEB: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hello good people. Please i need your help once again. My husband is trying to fill his work experience on the new portal. He was working before he got admissions to school. So school was part time.now, when he inputs a date before his school it declines. Any suggestions will be deeply appreciated

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zeb04(f): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
Adenikemonie:
I have talked to chiamaka too she said I will still get notification… did u chat them again? And what did they say

i culdnt reach them again
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adenikemonie: 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
zeb04:

i culdnt reach them again
ok
We go again tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (1096) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Golden2024, maziemeka2024 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.