Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,564 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! (38791 Views)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
PervRocker:
I still believe some form of discipline shud be instilled, some women are just plain insultive and disrespectful. 1 thing that pisses me off the most is that, u'll see these NL girls shouting "gender equality" and feminism, but when it come to bearing the brunt of being "equal" they will remember that they are weaker vessels. I don't support abusive relationships but trust me, if u've dated a mannerless spoilt brat that won't even let u leave, u'll know that every1 has an elastic limit. My 2 kobo.
Men are equal and it doesn't mean I should go around fighting all men that misbehaves.

I don't see how gender equality correlates with your post.
It's all about being calm and non-voilent regardless of the gender.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by tushd(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

We are women for christ sake, we are suppose to nag! That's how we keep reminding you to stop that silly thing we don't like. Men shouldn't shout, you should take care of the situation!
hmmm..but you know some women over do it...men are humans too you know

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by sevantex(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
If a woman abuses you emotionally ,what's the best form of retaliation?
Ignore her for a while..,works a lot! undecided...,I felt
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by elantraceey(f): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
If a woman abuses you emotionally ,what's the best form of retaliation?

so you think beatimg is the best?
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Truckpusher(m): 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
elantraceey:

so you think beating is the best?
I asked a question.

Besides I won't beat anyone - I would rather walk away from a woman with too much drama than wait for her to drag me down that ugly lane.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by elantraceey(f): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
I asked a question.

Besides I won't beat anyone - I would rather walk away from a woman with too much drama than wait for her to drag me down that ugly lane.

Then you have already have an answer to your question which is the latter part of your post.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
In as much as I don't support the idea of beating a woman, but sometimes, some points are justifiable though. I have never lay my hands on any lady and I will never. Ladies could be provoking at times, they can frustrate your life because they know the society will rebuke you if you beat them, so they take advantage of that

Take for example, a man told me he beat his wife for the first and I inquired why he acted so foolish. Do you know what he said ?

He said they had a quarrel which could make him lose his temperament but in order not to, he quickly wore his shirt and headed towards the door in order to avoid laying hands on her. Could you believe the woman grabbed him and lock the door, telling him to do his worst. That was how he printed a slap on her face.
God bless u.

The point am literally trying to put across is for a man to remonstrate with a woman abt any misbehaviour. No reasonable man will wake up one morning to scold or chastise a woman for nothing.The man in the story didn't chastise the woman early enough, probably he ignored her, hoping the method will punish her, but ignoring a woman only means being too quiet to a fault, this will give her more room to misbehave.

This is the perception of most men out there, that's why gentlemen finds it difficult to control their wife. The fact is, women are wired like children, when u fail to chide a child, u knw u're spoiling that child, same apply to women, when they do something wrong, they should be corrected & effective correction is done by scolding her, if need be,u slap her, it won't kill her, but to bring her to order, by saying u will not reprimand her when she does sth wrong, simply because she is a woman will only spoil her & believing me she'll hate the man for it in the long run.

That's why girls love bad boys, because they are tough enough to chide them, but nice guys are too weak to scold or disagree with a lady.

If adam had rebuked eve in the garden of eden, I knw eve would have been proud of him for rebuking her, but he was too weak to scold or disagree with her.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by elantraceey(f): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
What will make a man lay a finger on me in the first place?
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by AJOT99(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thoughtful

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:
The day a guy tries to lay his hands on me, it ends that very second he makes an attempt. Infact a guy who shouts at women is more likely to be a wife beater and there are lots of them here on nairaland
Hmmm... Sorry for your husband to be, it's obvious u won't respect him, frm wht I can deduce from your comment,u gonna be recalcitrant.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Cruzeiro(m): 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
I laugh when some of these naive Ladies saying what they don't know.

They expect us to understand when they nag and verbally abuse us.

They expect a man to be as gentle as a dove.

I don't blame some men who hit their women because the women themselves are worse than the devil.

Don't pass a judgement on any man in that situation until you have been in that situation.

Someone even said a man should not even raise his voice.

I mean like what the hell? undecided

I for one know that women don't like weak men so if you can't put up with your man when he shouts,,then don't do what will make him shout.

It's that simple.

The issue of nothing justifies beating a woman is simply a cheap blackmail that allows some women to act like rabid dogs every day simply because their man is calm.

If nothing justifies beating a woman then nothing whatsoever should justify verbal abuse. You keep your mouth in check and your man keeps his hands in his pocket.

One last thing to note is that there are different kinds of men just as we have different kinds of women. Each with their own behaviours. Some may be quick to raise their hands while some may be very patient with you.

Know the kind of man you have and sort out things to live in a way you both will enjoy your relationship.

However,,there are also men who just have it in their nature to raise their hands on their woman no matter how subtle her offence may be. There are also women who just can't stop the incessant nagging and insults despite how calm their man is.

These are the main people we should watch out for before venturing into any relationship.

one of your most reasonable posts.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Thebrightest(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:
The day a guy tries to lay his hands on me, it ends that very second he makes an attempt. Infact a guy who shouts at women is more likely to be a wife beater and there are lots of them here on nairaland
Shut up jare!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Cruzeiro(m): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hope that when an irrational and insane woman holds a man to ransom in the public or private, shouting at the top of her voice for you to do your worse while raining all manner of abuses and curses into your ears in that close proximity - You will kneel down in tears and beg her to leave you in peace? undecided

There are limits I expect people to limit their offensive nature and respect themselves and the feelings of others ,after all we are not made up of equal physical strength,mental strength, and temperament.So, you do not expect to offend me beyond every human endurance and abuse me emotionally while tearing my dignity apart and expect me to keep mute all in the name of being a man - I will retaliate with the most rational and accurate force of precision to remind you of your limits.YES ........If that doesn't make me man enough so be it - I won't let one fragile creature that depends on me emotionally and physically run my dignity down all in the name of acting civilized and being man enough.

The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.
Aristotle

. Your post reeks of reasonability, logicality and rationality. Big ups.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Deefuray:

HELL NO!
Talk about double standard,women were not created to nag, only lousy ones do!
a woman who doesn't nag will find it difficult to train her children especially boys.

but it must not be too much
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by 9jaforlife: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
seangy4konji:
I don tell u make u nor quote me. U nor deh hear word.

I don quote you, come and arrest me with your police cool
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Tymax(m): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
dorlapoh20:

a woman who doesn't nag will find it difficult to train her children especially boys.

Nagging is bad
I don't tolerate it.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
italo:
You think it's okay for you to do and say all sorts of nasty things then expect the guy to do the math on how to make you sane?

Smh! The coward is the one who cannot face herself and clean up her acts without a man's input.

Go look in the mirror.

U type Lyk an idiat, who on earth doesn't get angry?? Do u hav ur male friends beat u wen u re mad @ dem don't u think men cn b so annoying to their ladies!!... if u hav nothing good to say don't quote me, I was making a comments, I didn't stop u frm making urs, idiat!!
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by dechandel(f): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Are you willing to go that extra mile to get even? cheesy

I doubt if you'd even think about it - That's one of the hardest decisions to make, being fully aware that once you've initiated it ,you'll always feel that it is the simplest way of solving one's problem with other individuals.

Stick to your panel beater boy friend jare. tongue
If i stay in that abusive relationship any longer than i should.. Then yes!! He might be coming home in a coffin grin

But then i wouldnt even give that a thought cause i would have been long gone..

I dont see any reason why victims in an abusive relationships shouldnt take the fire exit door grin
I dont see why victims think walking out seem like a rock and hard spot decision to make. It isnt. Walk away!! Cause even after all the "i am sorry" "i was so tensed up" and the mumu words. He is gonna do it again!!

Infact any girl willing to endure in any abusive whatever it is with the mindset that he is gonna change needs to be ascertained of psychological disorders!!

Panel beater you say?? Me na confirm carpenter grin
Anyhow it goes tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Hollamydey(f): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
for ur mind.....it seems u are one of those men, abi I lie?
Truckpusher:
Any woman who nags a man is a beast. grin
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Deefuray(f): 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
dorlapoh20:

Like seriously? A woman has to nag to be able to train her sons properly?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by italo: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
zaragal:

U type Lyk an idiat, who on earth doesn't get angry?? Do u hav ur male friends beat u wen u re mad @ dem don't u think men cn b so annoying to their ladies!!... if u hav nothing good to say don't quote me, I was making a comments, I didn't stop u frm making urs, idiat!!

I'm just trying to tell you that you should be able to behave like a human being without a guy reprimanding you physically or non-physically.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
italo:

I'm just trying to tell you that you should be able to behave like a human being without a guy reprimanding you physically or non-physically.

Some men lack senses and and it's u re one of dem. Hw on earth is being offended @ times makes u an animal, y type like a fool, and wat is ur problem, I said don't quote me..make ur opinion known using d comment and stop looking for troubles, dead head!!
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by adeebayo: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Adeniyi,i used to say this until I relocated to the apartment I am now and see what causes the beating,there's a young couple that live in the next flat,the husband beats her a lot and I used to condemn that and defend the women all the time until I blamed the woman one day for always expecting the man to be boxed up all the time(what I said was actually very true) and she started dissing me and forgot about the fact that I used to defend her,the husband beats her a lot and she causes it all,she'll never keep shut,she rains curses endlessly on the man,even if the man ignores her(which is what I do advise the man to do)she'll be the one that will provoke the man till he raises his hands and beat her,the day the man beat this woman till she fainted,we all taught she was going to die,last night again,they fought for so long she rained curses on the man that ignored her until she accused the man of taking back the money he gave their daughter(which is a lie)the man became so furious that he had to raise his hands,he chased her till they got outside and he beat her like mad,she fell down and fainted,another neighbor of mine(the late landlord's son) picked her up in his hands,we actually thought she had died,he took her in,poured water on her,she woke up again and took a large tea cup and broke it on her husband's head,the man started bleeding on the head,that was when I moved closer to try to settle it,cos my intention was to leave them alone due to the fact that the woman curses too much(she actually respects me very well if she's not in a fight with her husband but anytime she's fighting her husband and anyone gets involved and blames her,she'd turn the curses on you),she was even cursing my landlord's son that tried to settle it,she cursed him for not leaving her alone to kill the man,then she went to pick a bottle,that was when the landlord's son and I ran inside,im not ready to die because of some couple,it was when the landlord's son successfully came out again and lock her up in the bathroom I came out and tried to keep the man away from beating her up again,a well respected man came in then and tried to settle it and this woman started pushing this man away again to leave her alone and started dissing the family man( who's a neighbor we share fence with) for advising her husband that they are birds of the same feather,they're both womanizers......,eventually,the husband came to our apartment to sleep,he couldn't stay in his own apartment overnight

IFA hear say she no b winch.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by naijaboiy: 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
zaragal:

Some men lack senses and and it's u re one of dem. Hw on earth is being offended @ times makes u an animal, y type like a fool, and wat is ur problem, I said don't quote me..make ur opinion known using d comment and stop looking for troubles, dead head!!
Just see the way she's raining curses on a total stranger.

And you feel you deserve a man who can tolerate your bullshit undecided

SMH -_-

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
oh please! wetin una dey yan for here angry
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Women beater are COWARDS!!!! period!,Because a man is supposed to protect his woman, not be the one he turns into a punching bag undecided. In all the cases I have seen, wife beaters beat up their wives, when they need to make them "shut up" about something, Which i found silly! there are so many ways to walk out from that situation, once you lay your hands on her, you won't stop doing it. And i can't stop shaking my small head at some men here angry, saying that women nags! so we nag! that's true, getting physical on us, will that solve the situation, huh? But rather Anything that harms their fragile egos is trigger enough to "teach that woman a lesson", by exerting superior physical strength. It is just sick. lipsrsealed
The man that strikes his woman, is thus, a coward with low self esteem angry, who, outside his home, no-one gives a shit about. Deeply insecure, this kind of man feels the need to re-enforce his power and masculinity by lording over the weakling, who he knows will not dare to strike back, and will continue being his punching bag for all the time to come.
And no!! hell to da no!! having a temper is not an excuse, there are other ways to express your anger than getting physical. Being far too "provoked" is also not an excuse. Would the same man dare raise a hand against his boss who probably 'provokes' or 'insults' him even more? Of course not. undecided bunch of cowards!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by DeeBoiyy: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
In as much as I don't support the idea of beating a woman, but sometimes, some points are justifiable though. I have never lay my hands on any lady and I will never. The problem is, ladies could be provoking at times, they can frustrate your life because they know the society will rebuke you if you beat them, so they take advantage of that

Take for example, a man told me he beat his wife for the first and I inquired why he acted so foolish. Do you know what he said ?

He said they had a quarrel which could make him lose his temperament but in order not to, he quickly wore his shirt and headed towards the door in order to avoid laying hands on her. Could you believe the woman grabbed him, locked the door and threw they key away, telling him to do his worst. That was how he printed a slap on her face.
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
And besides! there are some women who won't even do anything, but their husbands will derive joy in beating them up lipsrsealed, even in bed too!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by luigiajah(m): 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Violence Against Someone you claim to love Is Totally Wrong.. In a case where a lady insults you.. Just understand the fact that most ladies act like kids and you can just ignore them.. Buh If she starts the violence... Don’t Hesitate to Restore Her Factory Settings
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

I DO SHOUT O...
bt beating a lady isnt part of it......dey are oda tinz dah pain dem evn more than beating.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 22, 2015
Deefuray:

Like seriously? A woman has to nag to be able to train her sons properly.
to be able to raise her voice especially the boys
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by coolest01(m): 2:55am On Jan 22, 2015
rubey:

We are women for christ sake, we are suppose to nag! That's how we keep reminding you to stop that silly thing we don't like. Men shouldn't shout, you should take care of the situation!
WE are supposed to beat grin

Na joke oh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? / How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.