Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! (38789 Views)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Just see the way she's raining curses on a total stranger.

And you feel you deserve a man who can tolerate your bullshit undecided

SMH -_-

And the who is gonna tolerate ur own fuccking bullshit dat u forgot dat guy attacked me first, don't u ever read??... wat re u guys thinking?? dat u mess around and except woman to b treated like ur children??, like kids??.. u re so fuccking kidding me....am a wife to my husband not a daughter, I deserve a good men, not coward like u all who thinks beating dere wife is the best way to handle, I don't wat any trouble don't quote me..beside dis isn't ur business btw!!
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 22, 2015
italo:
To all the women judging men who hit women...one question.

If your brother's wife hits and physically humiliates your mother in his presence, and he hits his wife, would you condemn him?

Ans to Ur question dude, yes I ll condemn him, I ll ask him to bring his wife to me to teach manners, it's woman to woman it's my mum too, so leave the fight for the ladies understand??
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 22, 2015
rubey:

We are women for christ sake, we are suppose to nag! That's how we keep reminding you to stop that silly thing we don't like. Men shouldn't shout, you should take care of the situation!

Tell dem
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 22, 2015
rubey:

We are women for christ sake, we are suppose to nag! That's how we keep reminding you to stop that silly thing we don't like. Men shouldn't shout, you should take care of the situation!

Pls tell dat to italo and naijaboiy, dey re looking for an angelic woman, dey want to marry a woman who dey treat like DAUGHTERS not WIFE
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Eljay24(m): 6:31am On Jan 22, 2015
rubey:
The day a guy tries to lay his hands on me, it ends that very second he makes an attempt. Infact a guy who shouts at women is more likely to be a wife beater and there are lots of them here on nairaland

Well said"
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Eljay24(m): 6:33am On Jan 22, 2015
Men who have to beat up ladies to make a point . .. I see as "weaklings"

"Real men" can just talk and strike fear in people generally not just women"
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 22, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Some men are so clueless about the physical/physiological, emotional and psychological make up of a woman before getting married, there are many ways a man can control/correct his wife if she errs, not by physical abuse, go and box your mate outside.
It's true that most women provoke, but your ability to live with them unprovoked to beating level with wisdom, makes you a man

God bless u adeniyi, dis is exactly wat I was trying to communicate and some cowards guys got it all wrong!! Dey said beating d lady is the best way to correct bullshit, let's take for example u re living with their mate a man like dem and he get u as hell mad as a woman would, ll dey beat him up??, it's jst dis conscious superiority dey re dwelling on, we re stronger?? Nobody said we re weak??, we re jst less stronger dan man on the physical, we re the head?? No body ever said we re tail? As a matter of fact we re the neck without us the head itself cannot stand, we re to be submissive?? God gavp us dat commanded because he knws we re already a creature of love so to make it all perfect he ask us to humble ourselves, now God ask u to love ur wife, does loving ur wife involve beating her to correct her?? Ur WIFE not ur kid God didn't ask u to scold ur wife he ask u to love ur wife and scold ur children!! I repeat u cn have a woman beat herself up without physical abuses..
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Eljay24(m): 6:36am On Jan 22, 2015
seangy4konji:
Beating a woman is barbaric but one slap to put their dirty mouth in place is good. Always a reminder that u don deh over step.

Ps. No quote me oo if me and u not get business as I not mention r name here oo. Na wetin me think I talk.

I get ur point"
But wat if the lady is very stubborn and that one slap becomes two, three. ..
I think if one can avoid it totally better"
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Eljay24(m): 6:38am On Jan 22, 2015
dechandel:
Odiegwu..
Beat me and see fire.. Its either Jesus allows you in or devil adopts you lipsrsealed

Easy Tigress"
So u don't get labeled as "ManBeater"
smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Nneka123:
Women beater are COWARDS!!!! period!,Because a man is supposed to protect his woman, not be the one he turns into a punching bag undecided. In all the cases I have seen, wife beaters beat up their wives, when they need to make them "shut up" about something, Which i found silly! there are so many ways to walk out from that situation, once you lay your hands on her, you won't stop doing it. And i can't stop shaking my small head at some men here angry, saying that women nags! so we nag! that's true, getting physical on us, will that solve the situation, huh? But rather Anything that harms their fragile egos is trigger enough to "teach that woman a lesson", by exerting superior physical strength. It is just sick. lipsrsealed
The man that strikes his woman, is thus, a coward with low self esteem angry, who, outside his home, no-one gives a shit about. Deeply insecure, this kind of man feels the need to re-enforce his power and masculinity by lording over the weakling, who he knows will not dare to strike back, and will continue being his punching bag for all the time to come.
And no!! hell to da no!! having a temper is not an excuse, there are other ways to express your anger than getting physical. Being far too "provoked" is also not an excuse. Would the same man dare raise a hand against his boss who probably 'provokes' or 'insults' him even more? Of course not. undecided bunch of cowards!!

smiley, truth!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Eljay24(m): 6:46am On Jan 22, 2015
zaragal:

God bless u adeniyi, dis is exactly wat I was trying to communicate and some cowards guys got it all wrong!! Dey said beating d lady is the best way to correct bullshit, let's take for example u re living with their mate a man like dem and he get u as hell mad as a woman would, ll dey beat him up??, it's jst dis conscious superiority dey re dwelling on, we re stronger?? Nobody said we re weak??, we re jst less stronger dan man on the physical, we re the head?? No body ever said we re tail? As a matter of fact we re the neck without us the head itself cannot stand, we re to be submissive?? God gavp us dat commanded because he knws we re already a creature of love so to make it all perfect he ask us to humble ourselves, now God ask u to love ur wife, does loving ur wife involve beating her to correct her?? Ur WIFE not ur kid God didn't ask u to scold ur wife he ask u to love ur wife and scold ur children!! I repeat u cn have a woman beat herself up without physical abuses..

Dislike wife Beating' Its unethical. .. That reminds me of a story where a man kept beating up his wife tho*
She had to go gather some self defence skillz, and the next time the man got drunk and tried laying hands on her. .. He woke up on hospital bed all bruised and wondering what happened" lol
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 22, 2015
Eljay24:

Dislike wife Beating' Its unethical. .. That reminds me of a story where a man kept beating up his wife tho*
She had to go gather some self defence skillz, and the next time the man got drunk and tried laying hands on her. .. He woke up on hospital bed all bruised and wondering what happened" lol

Exactly now Dats the point, a man is the head of the home, he needs wisdom to run it, starting with his wife down to the kids, beating ur woman isn't wisdom?? Hw ll ur kids see u?? Will dey tag u an awesome daddy?? One who is beating my mum?? Ofcos not! We re meant to b role models to our own children, a man needs God's wisdom to run his home, starting frm managing a woman, ofcos women cn be reckless and naive @ times but dey re things I fear more Dan physical abuses. Wen d man I love gets to shout @ man and say "mirabel! Wat ask cum over u," my head reboot and am good on my knee again , now every man needs to find a way to handle dere woman, u cn shout to communicate, u cn punish her by keeping out late and hanging out wit friends make her so lonely, u cn even eat outside or refuses things she offer for a day or two jst a little emotional things will work! And she ll regret her wrongs, but beating a woman doesn't make u the best man!!... no woman is ever proud dat their men beat dem up? even tho dey love him
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 22, 2015
zaragal:

smiley, truth!!
yeah smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by heffem(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2015
Deefuray:

Like seriously? A woman has to nag to be able to train her sons properly.
hmmmn, U̶̲̥̅̊ don start again ba? U̶̲̥̅̊ ₪☺ know say nagging d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ spoil pikin? ₪☺ just try am with my pikin dem... U̶̲̥̅̊ hear so?
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Truckpusher(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2015
dechandel:
If i stay in that abusive relationship any longer than i should.. Then yes!! He might be coming home in a coffin grin

But then i wouldnt even give that a thought cause i would have been long gone..

I dont see any reason why victims in an abusive relationships shouldnt take the fire exit door grin
I dont see why victims think walking out seem like a rock and hard spot decision to make. It isnt. Walk away!! Cause even after all the "i am sorry" "i was so tensed up" and the mumu words. He is gonna do it again!!

Infact any girl willing to endure in any abusive whatever it is with the mindset that he is gonna change needs to be ascertained of psychological disorders!!

Panel beater you say?? Me na confirm carpenter grin
Anyhow it goes tongue
I think it's the same thing that makes a guy to stay with a nagging partner that keeps abused women in such relationship.They share a lot in common. grin

I understand that some men enjoy beating their women to prove that they are in charge and in control but again if you're not very careful some women will force your hands though there are still ways to handle it........My best option is always to walk away for good and never go back.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by balaclava: 8:46am On Jan 22, 2015
No!

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by naijaboiy: 9:01am On Jan 22, 2015
zaragal:

And the who is gonna tolerate ur own fuccking bullshit dat u forgot dat guy attacked me first, don't u ever read??... wat re u guys thinking?? dat u mess around and except woman to b treated like ur children??, like kids??.. u re so fuccking kidding me....am a wife to my husband not a daughter, I deserve a good men, not coward like u all who thinks beating dere wife is the best way to handle, I don't wat any trouble don't quote me..beside dis isn't ur business btw!!
Lol...what is my business? grin

I really do hope the way you rant like a dog here is the same way you do off line grin

If not please just be real wink

Don't come here and claim tigress and then be a humble and submissive dove to your man outside smiley

All these girls sha! grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by naijaboiy: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2015
zaragal:

Pls tell dat to italo and naijaboiy, dey re looking for an angelic woman, dey want to marry a woman who dey treat like DAUGHTERS not WIFE
You can simply read my previous posts again grin

with the way most of you girls are arguing and throwing insults up and down just to prove your point simply depicts the kind of ladies you are.

Not one single girl on this thread has made a point without any form of insult...SMH.

And so when you get married and you insult your man always at any slight provocation you expect him to always keep quiet? No.

You women are here giving excuses and claiming you are right when you nag and insult. For what? Who made it right? Even God never accepted nagging in the bible so you people should just close that chapter.

If it's not a usual thing then it's understandable,,but when it's a regular behaviour then you definitely need some hard reset.

We all have our diverse opinions about this view and my own point still stands.

Keep your mouth in check and your Man keeps his hand in his pocket.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by italo: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2015
zaragal:

I'm not looking for a woman to treat like a daughter. I want to treat her like a wife. But not your kind of wife who expects a man to be the one to teach her how to behave like a decent woman.

That's your mother's job.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by naijaboiy: 9:29am On Jan 22, 2015
Nneka123:
Women beater are COWARDS!!!! period!,Because a man is supposed to protect his woman, not be the one he turns into a punching bag undecided. In all the cases I have seen, wife beaters beat up their wives, when they need to make them "shut up" about something, Which i found silly! there are so many ways to walk out from that situation, once you lay your hands on her, you won't stop doing it. And i can't stop shaking my small head at some men here angry, saying that women nags! so we nag! that's true, getting physical on us, will that solve the situation, huh? But rather Anything that harms their fragile egos is trigger enough to "teach that woman a lesson", by exerting superior physical strength. It is just sick. lipsrsealed
The man that strikes his woman, is thus, a coward with low self esteem angry, who, outside his home, no-one gives a shit about. Deeply insecure, this kind of man feels the need to re-enforce his power and masculinity by lording over the weakling, who he knows will not dare to strike back, and will continue being his punching bag for all the time to come.
And no!! hell to da no!! having a temper is not an excuse, there are other ways to express your anger than getting physical. Being far too "provoked" is also not an excuse. Would the same man dare raise a hand against his boss who probably 'provokes' or 'insults' him even more? Of course not. undecided bunch of cowards!!
You are shouting Cowards Cowards up and down. (still wonder how that relates to the topic)

So women who verbally abuse their men are what?

Mother Theresa? Queen of England? Holy mary?

There are many ways to avoid beating your wife when she insults you...Good. how about you discovering ways in which you can keep your mouth and attitude in check so as not to provoke your man every time.

Do you know that there are men who actually do all those things you listed above but still it doesn't work. You think it's always easy to ignore every woman!

What you are simply saying is that you have the right to nag and insult but your husband has no right to correct you even when it gets to the extreme. He should always keep quiet like a sullen dog.

Silence only works when it's not a regular thing but if it's in the norm in a house where the woman always nags i'm sorry one day she wouldn't see it coming.

I still say it again women who can't keep their attitude in place need a hard reset from their men. Call it cowardice or say he's not a real man,,that's just cheap blackmail.

If your boss in the office behaves anyhow will you raise your voice and insult him? Dragging his shirts and trouser?

I think Not undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by naijaboiy: 9:34am On Jan 22, 2015
italo:

I'm not looking for a woman to treat like a daughter. I want to treat her like a wife. But not your kind of wife who expects a man to be the one to teach her how to behave like a decent woman.

That's your mother's job.
You can imagine bro!

The man should be the one to always call her and tell her how to behave when she goes wrong. He should never think of touching her.
Even if she slaps him.

What were her parents doing all the while when she was still a Kid?

Even parents sometimes apply a little spanking when they can't condone your bad behaviour any longer.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by italo: 9:38am On Jan 22, 2015
zaragal:

Exactly now Dats the point, a man is the head of the home, he needs wisdom to run it, starting with his wife down to the kids, beating ur woman isn't wisdom?? Hw ll ur kids see u?? Will dey tag u an awesome daddy?? One who is beating my mum?? Ofcos not! We re meant to b role models to our own children, a man needs God's wisdom to run his home, starting frm managing a woman, ofcos women cn be reckless and naive @ times but dey re things I fear more Dan physical abuses. Wen d man I love gets to shout @ man and say "mirabel! Wat ask cum over u," my head reboot and am good on my knee again , now every man needs to find a way to handle dere woman, u cn shout to communicate, u cn punish her by keeping out late and hanging out wit friends make her so lonely, u cn even eat outside or refuses things she offer for a day or two jst a little emotional things will work! And she ll regret her wrongs, but beating a woman doesn't make u the best man!!... no woman is ever proud dat their men beat dem up? even tho dey love him

Ok. A woman is free to abuse the man how she chooses...and the kids will see her as a good mum...

But if the man retaliates the way he chooses, he becomes a horrible husband and father.

You are wise indeed.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by naijaboiy: 9:45am On Jan 22, 2015
zaragal:

Lol @Role models.

Ok when you shout and insult your husband you're a good role model to your kids abi?
Especially if you have a daughter?

Nice smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by italo: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol @Role models.

Ok when you shout and insult your husband you're a good role model to your kids abi?
Especially if you have a daughter?

Nice smiley

The way she has been throwing insults around, you can tell the kind of role model she has/had.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...what is my business? grin

I really do hope the way you rant like a dog here is the same way you do off line grin

If not please just be real wink

Don't come here and claim tigress and then be a humble and submissive dove to your man outside smiley

All these girls sha! grin

God y re u so senseless
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by naijaboiy: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2015
italo:

The way she has been throwing insults around, you can tell the kind of role model she has/had.
Honestly...it's just clear!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by naijaboiy: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2015
zaragal:

God y re u so senseless
yes I know you're sensible grin

Keep it up wink

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

You can imagine bro!

The man should be the one to always call her and tell her how to behave when she goes wrong. He should never think of touching her.
Even if she slaps him.

What were her parents doing all the while when she was still a Kid?

Even parents sometimes apply a little spanking when they can't condone your bad behaviour any longer.

Look son of a bitch!! Never and never u call my parents again, dey ren't ur mate, re u insane or some wat stupid?? Wat the heck is ur problem @u nd italo, is sth wrong wit u or sth... or because I was talking it cool...if u re looking to make dis hot, pls bring it on u both of u and I bet u wnt like to see hw it rolls bastard @ the both of u. I believe becos ur godforsaken father was busy teaching ur bitch of a mother a lesson thru physical abuses, u think it's the best way to treat ur woman, I ain't a bitch lyk ur gf or parent so rot in hell u two!!.. nonsesne!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2015
italo:

Who was trying insult around??... if u re looking for someone to man over, go find ur mate, who insulted who?? I make my comment before u jst attacked me to go check the mirror lyk I had a beef wit u earlier or sth, y start d fight in d first instance, go read ur first comment on my post, was I throwing an insult??.. my dear I ll be a role model to my children and if u hav a bigger wit it, go Bleep a chicken and believe me I wnt take poo frm pple like u, if I want shine, believe me it's not on Nairaland so quit trying to get notice and move on, same as naijaboiy
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by naijaboiy: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2015
zaragal:

Look son of a bitch!! Never and never u call my parents again, dey ren't ur mate, re u insane or some wat stupid?? Wat the heck is ur problem @u nd italo, is sth wrong wit u or sth... or because I was talking it cool...if u re looking to make dis hot, pls bring it on u both of u and I bet u wnt like to see hw it rolls bastard @ the both of u. I believe becos ur godforsaken father was busy teaching ur bitch of a mother a lesson thru physical abuses, u think it's the best way to treat ur woman, I ain't a bitch lyk ur gf or parent so rot in hell u two!!.. nonsesne!!
Whoever called your parents? grin

Now I can see the reason why your Ex-boyfriend's mother advised him against marrying you.

You're so lousy and bad mouthed like a market woman undecided

Abeg I don't have time to exchange words this morning grin

#BYE wink

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by shinnie(f): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2015
PLEASE DEAR FRIENDS AND FAMILY,
MY BABY GIRL NEEDS YOUR VOTES IN THE CUSSONS BABY COMPETITION.
PLEASE KINDLY OPEN THE LINK AND SEARCH FOR CHIGOZILIM ADELA OTIKA.

THE LINK IS:

https://cussonsbabymoments.com/top20/

search for:
CHIGOZILIM ADELA OTIKA

thanks and God bless

1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Whoever called your parents? grin

Now I can see the reason why your Ex-boyfriend's mother advised him against marrying you.

You're so lousy and bad mouthed like a market woman undecided

Abeg I don't have time to exchange words this morning grin

#BYE wink

Lolzzz....chei yeah, Nairaland thought me hw not to give some fuccking crazy a room for insults, I use to b quiet, but den I get over ruled, now I learn hav learnt to put some bastard lyk u in place, and to my ex bf did I tell u he never left me??,... he refused to leave me, cos he love me because I was a wonderful gal if I was so bad mouthed lyk u think he wnt think twice of his mum advice but because an not, I jst never to put u in d line u belong he was pestering but I left him and moved on and for his mum she is jst tribalitic she has a thing for we Calabar gals she laid accusations which I so stand to defend, so bruv wat's ur point?? U talk poo anyways,* hav a great day ahead, I jst needed to put u back in d line u've crossed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? / How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.