Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Help A Nairalander..its Urgent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Nairalander..its Urgent (764 Views)

Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent / Help Me Out! Its Urgent / Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander..its Urgent by Mrajonder(m): 2:39am On Jan 21, 2015
I need your help pals..hope u will help me..my litle nephew is in cusson babies contest and needed likes to make it to the next stage..
It won't take much of your time,kindly open this link and click on Okafor Leonard botton(on ma kneels) www.cussonsbabymoments.com/top20 His pix is at the down page
...please I trusted u guys enough to have ask for a favour from you ple..
My sis wil nt allow me rest if he doesn't win..abeg help us..
OkAFOR LEONARD is the name

Re: Help A Nairalander..its Urgent by Maakhir(m): 2:51am On Jan 21, 2015
Mrajonder:
I need your help pals..hope u will help me..my litle nephew is in cusson babies contest and needed likes to make it to the next stage..
It won't take much of your time,kindly open this link and click on Okafor Leonard botton(on ma kneels) www.cussonsbabymoments.com/top20 His pix is at the down page

Wouldn't it be cheating if he's not the cutest baby there

How would the other mother's feel now that you've got the advantage of people from this forum helping you out undecided
Re: Help A Nairalander..its Urgent by Medunah: 4:14am On Jan 21, 2015
I clicked on the link nd clicked on his pix but didnt see any like button, are u sure it hasnt closed?
Re: Help A Nairalander..its Urgent by Mrajonder(m): 6:55am On Jan 21, 2015
Medunah:
I clicked on the link nd clicked on his pix but didnt see any like button, are u sure it hasnt closed?
there is a box under his pix,just tick it..the page wil load n there u wud see voted..TNX its ending this Friday
Re: Help A Nairalander..its Urgent by Mrajonder(m): 6:59am On Jan 21, 2015
Maakhir:

How would the other mother's feel now that you've got the advantage of people from this forum helping you out undecided
hey bro,the bobo is cute..pls help us with your vote.
Re: Help A Nairalander..its Urgent by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 21, 2015
Maakhir:

since there's only one baby in the competition that's actually d cutest then every other person is cheating by soliciting for votes. that's what ur first statement implies.

the 2nd implies that all members are cheating since they r u using their family n friends to win votes for their babies since that is the advantage they have.
if u no wan vote abeg park well...
Re: Help A Nairalander..its Urgent by major466(m): 9:19am On Jan 21, 2015
Mrajonder:
Before we click the link, what do you have to offer? grin

(1) (Reply)

Married Couple: What Did Your Wife Learnt From You & What Has you From her / Help A Soul / 9 Things Ladies Lie About On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.