Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,000 members, 7,952,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise (6105 Views)

I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by MrCork: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
Logicalmind:

We are no longer together. That's why

I dumped her. grin

...ok bro I am busy wit my babe...pls can I ignore u some other time?(no oofense) angry

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by MrCork: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
Logicalmind:

We are no longer together. That's why

I dumped her. grin

...bro...serrriously I don't mean to sound rude but u loook like one of those Nigeria idol reject...r u from Lagos? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrCork:

...bro...serrriously I don't mean to sound rude but u loook like one of those Nigeria idol reject...r u from Lagos? undecided
No. I actually won it. grin
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by kika23(f): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrCork:

...but hangon...Sweery r u sure u the real light person in that picture?....coz I don't wanna get disappointed. angry

No disappointments angry
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by ggrin(f): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrCork:
...thie chick has too much attitude...truss me....and then she complain she cant find man on nairaaland.

Anyways I be in that Nigerian in two week time and truss me...any of those homebase females including this Uganda ggrin chick that tries to chat me up...

...TRUSS ME, I WILL BLANK THEM!!!
angry
hahahahaha
Goat head gringrin
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by nawtikid(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
b1327:
yo ur mama neva taught u how to approach pple for d first time.
plz jst go fvck urxef
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by ggrin(f): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrCork:

...hangon...the last time I checked, am the Londoner.....so how does that make me local?? ....duh!! undecided
shey u sabi the meaning of londoner sefundecided
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by ggrin(f): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahahaha this is serious with ggrin and mrcork@topic i will for number 2!
the guy get probs grin
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by ggrin(f): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrCork:

..GR8 idea...maybe we start callin them time wasters! angry
undecided
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
nawtikid:
plz jst go fvck urxef
fvck u too pawn
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by MrCork: 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
...but to be honest, thank God for women.....or else all men wud be g@y!!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria / Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot / Endowed But Ugly Or Pretty But Not Endowed. Men Make Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.