Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise (5968 Views)

I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
MrCork:

....ushimoto...so u sayin u not jobless.....ok no oofense to yor picture profile then how come u skiinnny? .... Bro r u tryin to impress me? undecided
lol I look the way I wana look as for impressing you dude hell no you don't worth any damn impression just using you to have fun you should know its fun reading the write up of a clown
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by MrCork: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
lol I look the way I wana look as for impressing you dude hell no you don't worth any damn impression just using you to have fun you should know its fun reading the write up of a clown

...no offense to yor picture profile but u look like a Ghana on hunger strike...Wud I lie to u?... Bro hav u seen yor face? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by MrCork: 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
...anyways bak to the topic...ladies..serrriously...why do u always refuse to dance?....makin a guy loook like mugu? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
MrCork:

...no offense to yor picture profile but u look like a Ghana on hunger strike...Wud I lie to u?... Bro hav u seen yor face? embarassed
I discover most times you don't even understand your comments. Na person wey de proud de display picture not an asylum seeking dude who happens to have access to internet. I imagine how you look and I will not be surprise if I see a red eyes lean drug addict looking guy in a winter borrowed suit as Mr coCk.
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by MrCork: 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I discover most times you don't even understand your comments. Na person wey de proud de display picture not an asylum seeking dude who happens to have access to internet. I imagine how you look and I will not be surprise if I see a red eyes lean drug addict looking guy in a winter borrowed suit as Mr coCk.

....Usomotomo....brother...no offense to yo picture profile agin & english clearly not yor first lannguage..

.....I swaaar am not insulting u...Am simply describing u....u loook hungry (no offense)
undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by MrCork: 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
^^^ that moskito boy gots anger management issue...he tryin to derail the thread.. Anyways bak to the thread, women are to blame for fights angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
MrCork:

....Usomotomo....brother...no offense to yo picture profile agin & english clearly not yor first lannguage..

.....I swaaar am not insulting u...Am simply describing u....u loook hungry (no offense)
undecided
hahahaha you know what I love your threads I always laugh each time I read your foolish comments, you are just a big clown your threads is always an exhibition of a clown doing what he knows how to do best

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
MrCork:

undecided
hahahaha you know what I love your threads I always laugh each time I read your foolish comments, you are just a big clown your threads is always an exhibition of a clown doing what he knows how to do best, I swear too I am not insulting you
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by MrCork: 12:44am On Jan 22, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
hahahaha you know what I love your threads I always laugh each time I read your foolish comments, you are just a big clown your threads is always an exhibition of a clown doing what he knows how to do best, I swear too I am not insulting you

...ok babes, am am busy right now?..plis stop derailing the tread. Can I ignore u some other time? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 22, 2015
MrCork:

undecided

Lmaooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This guy is lengendary mehn grin cheesy
can't believe he is still alive on this section cheesy
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by Enegod(m): 8:34am On Jan 22, 2015
MrCork:
^^^ that moskito boy gots anger management issue...he tryin to derail the thread.. Anyways bak to the thread, women are to blame for fights angry
grin grin
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by nawtikid(m): 11:11am On Jan 22, 2015
b1327:
Hmmmmmmmm

Still observing
common sense, u nor get
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 22, 2015
nawtikid:
common sense, u nor get
yo ur mama neva taught u how to approach pple for d first time.
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by kachnov(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
b1327:
Hmmmmmmmm

Still observing
very mature undecided[quote author=b1327 post=29996525]Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
kachnov:

very mature undecided
are u mocking me or wat
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by MrCork: 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
nawtikid:
common sense, u nor get

...ok bro..how did u get here?...did someone leave the cage open? ...Muss u always derail a tread?. i GIVE UP! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by remsonik(f): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
Na real goigoi armani suit grin.....lwtmb
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by MrCork: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
remsonik:
Na real goigoi armani suit grin.....lwtmb

angry

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by ggrin(f): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
What's goigoi armani suitundecided

U sure say nob COAT u weargrin
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by MrCork: 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
ggrin:
What's goigoi armani suitundecided

U sure say nob COAT u weargrin

angry

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by ggrin(f): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
MrCork:

angry
local peckam boy tongue
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by MrCork: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
ggrin:
local peckam boy tongue

...sweeeery...plis may I remind u that I hav nyansh more females than u.... show respect!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by ggrin(f): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeeery...plis may I remind u that I hav nyansh more females than u.... show respect!! angry
story story
Mrcork pls tell us a story gringringrin
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
embarassed
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by MrCork: 12:05am On Jan 23, 2015
ggrin:
story story
Mrcork pls tell us a story gringringrin

..ok..once upon a time, thir was a ghana tortoise name ggrin who keep refusing to be light skin. So o e day, I ask the tortoise babe that if she promises to bleach, I will allow her to jump all over me when next I take off ma shirt....well, she change color and waz eventually the luckiest lookin girl to take me home

Great true life story!!
angry

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by MrCork: 12:09am On Jan 23, 2015
..anyways bak to our thread before bein rudely the chck.....ladies, why wud u refuse to dance with man in expensive armane suit? ....u shy? angry

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by ggrin(f): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2015
MrCork:

..ok..once upon a time, thir was a ghana tortoise name ggrin who keep refusing to be light skin. So o e day, I ask the tortoise babe that if she promises to bleach, I will allow her to jump all over me when next I take off ma shirt....well, she change color and waz eventually the luckiest lookin girl to take me home

Great true life story!!
angry
gringringrin
Say my name winkwink
Yu da best baby kiss
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by ggrin(f): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2015
MrCork:
..anyways bak to our thread before bein rudely the chck.....ladies, why wud u refuse to dance with man in expensive armane suit? ....u shy? angry
oh
Its not goigoi armani again
Its armane shocked
Bravo grin
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by MrCork: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2015
ggrin:
oh
Its armane shocked
Bravo grin

angry

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by ggrin(f): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2015
MrCork:

angry
most handsome shocked

Hahahahhahahahhohohohoho
Kikikikikikikikikikiki
Titititititititititititititititititi
Papapapapapapapapapapa
gringringringringringringringrin
Goatangry
Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by MrCork: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2015
ggrin:
oh
Its armane shocked
Bravo grin

...see yor triangle head like Somali made Tomato....sweery can I remind u that ama lover not a fighter so I be kind to u.

..truss me...be nice to me and I swaaar I will post u £10 to buy nice disegner wears there in NIgeria...kabbbish!!
angry

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise by MrCork: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2015
....any ways, back to our thread before bein rudely intarupeted by that home base Nigeria lagos feminist....anyways, guys, u take babe to disco parry and se refuse to dance wit u: ...serrriously, if u waz in ma shoe..wud u ever bother wit a Niaja chick again? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Your Celebrity Crush? / Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.