Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply (2513 Views)

16 Year Old Girl's Brilliant Response To Boy's Request For Nude Photos / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / Babe Who Needed Sugar Daddy That Won't Sleep With Her Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply by argob44(f): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
So many of us were there before right?

That moment the young you in primary school fall in-love! lol! I remember how i fell in-love with an half-cast when i was in primary 4, i couldn't just stop thinking about her but didn't know how to tell her so what i did was to find her little trouble.. lol and we quarreled, but later we became friends anyway and i wrote her a note like this little girl above, to express my feelings....! don't ask me if we eventually dated anyway *wink* we didn't

This little girl’s love note was posted on Reddit this week by user Lindsrae. Her friend’s 11-year-old daughter gave it to a boy she fancied at school.

Now, it seems a simple question: do you like me? She even made it easier for the object of her affections by allowing a tick box response. lol Please see it after the cut http://www.akeemstunnabaiby..com/2015/01/11-year-old-girl-sends-note-to-boy-to-boy-if-he-likes-her.html

It’s a classic schoolgirl move, and you might have expected the classic schoolboy response: a) he tells all his mates, b) he asks her to be his GF (they never meet outside school), c) he draws mini-phalli all over it.

But her crush’s response was unexpectedly erudite. This man-child is wise beyond his years.
Sorry to break it to you though kid, but you probably still won’t know yourself at 18. Maybe try 45?

Re: 11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply by yorex2011: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Badoo

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply by SirVictory: 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
The guy na bros
Re: 11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply by Zeezy99: 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Smart kid
Re: 11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
remainds me of the love letter i wrote to Esosa back when we were 10yrs,her elder sister who liked me, saw it and showed her mum who also reported me to my mum.
the kind beating wey i recieve ehnnn nor be sere sere grin

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply by megareal: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mothers! Where are you? Time to sit these little ones down and have a long overdue discussion.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply by Maamin(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hmmmm.. shiiildren of nawa days *in Hellen Paul's voice*
Re: 11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply by eightsin(m): 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lol. You don't know yourself until you are 18
Re: 11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply by hatux: 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lol
Re: 11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply by Medunah: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
awwwww

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply by passionate88: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Abeg make una explain am for me.. As I broke reach I disable my images for my UC web browser.. Any kind hearted Nigerian?
Re: 11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply by dechandel(f): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hehehehe
Even when you are 18. Some of them still dunno themselves.

Imagine a 28yr old getting a girl pregnant and saying he is too young to father a child grin

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply by veave(f): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
someone who can write this is already aware of himself...

and some old naija babes will quickly shade yes... most especially when the guy in question drives a borrowed range...
chai! wahala dey oh...
Re: 11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply by mencade4: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
dechandel:
Hehehehe
Even when you are 18. Some of them still dunno themselves.

Imagine a 28yr old getting a pregnant and saying he is too young to father a child grin
Re: 11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply by tobechi74: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
If na naija, d papa go kill am ee
Re: 11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply by khiaa(f): 12:19am On Jan 22, 2015
It is unbelievable how some of you take a sweet and innocent situation like this and turn it into something wicked.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 22, 2015
My nigga!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. / Guyz Pls Help Decode This / Is This True??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.