Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. (2514 Views)

Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys / 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
this thread is mainly for broke-guys and average student note. If you're a broke student you are not worthy to have a girl friend except she attends deeper life or mountain of fire

Oya go get your biro and pen and write this points I'll be sharing to my fellow student's and broke niggas

Note. Am not a broke guy cheesy money just scarce now that's all cheesy

1). Go hiking
Yes with 2500 you can accomplish this one buy at least four bottles of water and some few snacks with pepsi and a box of chocolate with 'I love you' written in the box of the chocolate
Note. Don't buy snickers oo oo

2). Invite her over to your room,house
Buy 1 lacesera with box of chocolate and flower when she comes over to your place serve her the lacesera first then sweet talk to her give her the flowers first then the chocolate trust me if your babe is not a gold digger she'll love it

3). Take her to a park
Buy a slice bread with butter and sausages with juice and a box of chocolate along with you find a cool spot and lay your mat down a have a nice picnic I promise she'll love it

4). Pretend to be ill
Yes, in case before that day you don't come up with at least 2k just call her and tell her you're seriously ill promise her you'll make up for it some other time trust me if she's a good girlfriend she'll come over to take care of you, and you might even get to smooch if you play your game well

5). TAke her to a crowdy party
Take her to a crowdy party and buy her a bottle of legend or orijin that's if she drinks if she does not buy her 1 malt after she must have finished with her drink pressure her to dance with you, make sure she dances until she tires after that give a flower or card(or both) and take her home

Note. If you're a working class guy(even though na wheel barrow you dey push for badagiri) don't follow this points this is for broke niccurs and average student.

Composed----by----samflexxy
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by ggrin(f): 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
angry
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Mimienudles(f): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Wetin be flower? No4 got my belly aching, you not serious, lol
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by raziboi(m): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
being broke ain't funny at all oooooo

me I refuse to b broke abeg
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mimienudles:
Wetin be flower? No4 got my belly aching, you not serious, lol
am serious sweery btw why naija girl no dey like flower sef?
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Mimienudles(f): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
samflexxy:
am serious sweery btw why naija girl no dey like flower sef?
Throway flower idea abeg
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mimienudles:
Throway flower idea abeg
I gave my gf flowers sometime ago she was sam you don craze abi weitin you want make I use am do abi make I use am cook for you

I laff wan die cheesy that day
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by mrpackager(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
* walks in
*NOTICE SUMTINZ
* FEEL LIK I SHUD AD SUMTINz

buh

lata til it mkz FP OR TIL DAT DAY
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Mimienudles(f): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
samflexxy:
I gave my gf flowers sometime ago she was sam you don craze abi weitin you want make I use am do abi make I use am cook for you

See ya life. I for no ask sef, for use am prepare better egusi for you
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by linusmark: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
grin
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by linusmark: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
4). Pretend to be ill....... grin
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Kennywills7(m): 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
samflexxy:

bro she is allergic to flowers o
I offer to get her some d other day but she doesn't want dat
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by pweetixandy: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ur lame..why shld d guy be d one to spend,why can't d girl spend too. After u lame as5s niggaz wld start saying naija girls are stingy but here u are informing us and making us feel like girls shld never spend on guys. If ur broke,and shez broke as well,just buy a good movie,pop corn and lacasera or what ever shitty drink u two like. If this shld make fp..I'll kill seun.
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Aww.....Sweet

Chocolate and LA casera cheesy cheesy
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by falconey(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
being broke is hard o, see wahala.......... Flower na waste of money no be say she go chop am, use the money buy CD and ORIGIN incase the babe open the door of eternal life
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
pweetixandy:
Ur lame..why shld d guy be d one to spend,why can't d girl spend too. After u lame as5s niggaz wld start saying naija girls are stingy but here u are informing us and making us feel like girls shld never spend on guys. If ur broke,and shez broke as well,just buy a good movie,pop corn and lacasera or what ever shitty drink u two like. If this shld make fp..I'll kill seun.
did you just call me lame?
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kennywills7:

bro she is allergic to flowers o
I offer to get her some d other day but she doesn't want dat
shiit then get her a card and chocolate
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by pweetixandy: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
samflexxy:
did you just call me lame?
no
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mimienudles:
lols the way I dey look you so you go wicked o make i pity your boifriend
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
pweetixandy:
no
lols why you fear nah hahahaha
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Kennywills7(m): 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mimienudles:
Hello dearie
pls will u accept card and chocolates?
No more flowers
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
ain't going for a broke ass niggar.

cos am not

if you don't believe

deal with it!!!
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
falconey:
being broke is hard o, see wahala.......... Flower na waste of money no be say she go chop am, use the money buy
CD and ORIGIN incase the babe open the door of eternal life
grin
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by englishmart(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
I will just take my younger sister out. I don't want any clueless guy to... It will minimise cost too.
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Tymax(m): 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:
ain't going for a broke ass niggar.

cos am not

if you don't believe

deal with it!!!
cheesy cheesy how touching
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Mimienudles(f): 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kennywills7:

Hello dearie
pls will u accept card and chocolates?
No more flowers
No flowers, no card, sweetie you know I hate chocolates
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Kennywills7(m): 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mimienudles:
No flowers, no card, sweetie you know I hate chocolates
Hehehehe seriously?
Am thinking of getting u a house wink
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Mimienudles(f): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kennywills7:

Hehehehe seriously?
Am thinking of getting u a house wink
Sweetie, really?
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Kennywills7(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mimienudles:
Sweetie, really?
Yes dear
I hope u won't mind if i build it in simbasa? grin

Just kidding
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Tymax(m): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Was reading and nodding my head until I saw "FLOWER". What? That will spoil everything. A friend of mine once sent an expensive bouquet to a babe on her birthday. In summary ehn, she vex. She refused to be his girlfriend later. Maybe she didn't know that it was not cheap but she just didn't want to listen to reason.

Guys, please whatever you do, #SayNoToFlower.
Re: Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. by Kennywills7(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tymax:
Was reading and nodding my head until I saw "FLOWER". What? That will spoil everything. A friend of mine once sent an expensive bouquet to a babe on her birthday. In summary ehn, she vex. She refused to be his girlfriend later. Maybe she didn't know that it was not cheap but she just didn't want to listen to reason.

Guys, please whatever you do, #SayNoToFlower.
Hehehe bro! girls hate flowers past d way buhari hate gej

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vals Day Somewhere In Nigeria (pics) / How Many People Can You See??. / See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.