Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! (4349 Views)

Nigeria... Led By An Illiterate Whose English Needs Translation In English-utomi / Security Watch! Orji Uzo-kalu, An “illiterate” – Tinubu / APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:55pm On May 03, 2015
Gbawe:

Loser. Name a State more cosmopolitan, more pacesetting and more literate than Lagos. Name a state that has a synergy of dynamism, political sophistication, comparative high standards, precedence-setting socio-economic lifestyle and political intelligence more than Lagos. If Buhari won Lagos then what does that make you if not the illiterate you accuse others to be? You guys are sad. Bigotry and hate has now made you neanderthals totally unable to work with facts and reality. I really pity your kind and hope you spare your kids the mental prison you are living in.

What was the margin of victory in Lagos state considering that the winning party had a Yoruba candidate on the ticket?

Meanwhile, I think it is you who is unable to work with facts. I presented a factual set of data here which proved beyond reasonable doubt that Buhari got most of his votes from illiterates and you are here ranting and getting all emotional about facts.

The fact remains that Buhari could not have won were the decision reserved for educated people who are better informed to make rational decisions. Deal with that!
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

It don't matter where you're at bro. I'll make it easy for you. Here's a noose, oya knock yourself out. cheesy

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by WisdomFlakes: 1:00pm On May 03, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:00pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=WisdomFlakes post=33373817][/quote]

Your mama t0t0
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by IGBOSON2: 1:07pm On May 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Sorry! Now that the Super illiterate will rule You and your entire family, how do you feel?

^^^You're a nasty piece of shiit!.....You know that don't you!?

What's the purpose of digging up this thread....to gloat or what!?

You juvenile-minded twerps are not doing your darling Buhari any favours i can tell you that! You're only making the environment he'll work in (post May 29th) more hostile!
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2015
IGBOSON2:

You juvenile-minded twerps are not doing your darling Buhari any favours i can tell you that! You're only making the environment he'll work in (post May 29th) more hostile!

We are waiting

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Gbawe: 1:11pm On May 03, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

What was the margin of victory in Lagos state considering that the winning party had a Yoruba candidate on the ticket?

Meanwhile, I think it is you who is unable to work with facts. I presented a factual set of data here which proved beyond reasonable doubt that Buhari got most of his votes from illiterates and you are here ranting and getting all emotional about facts.

The fact remains that Buhari could not have won were the decision reserved for educated people who are better informed to make rational decisions. Deal with that!

I expected the excuse above because you Jonathanians are dishonourable liars and shameless cads. Is this not what you stated that I responded to :
The illiterate won in largely illiterate states.

If Buhari won the most-literate, most cosmopolitan and most politically sophisticated State in Nigeria then why are you still here chasing your own tail and arguing with your own claim Buhari won "in largely illiterate states"? Note I did not even use Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo et al who have indisputable statistics that marks them out as some of the most literate States in Nigeria.

The bottom line is that no Jonathanian, and you are a potent example, is ready to defer to facts and reality. You are all emotional, prejudiced, sentimental, and above everything else, prone to saying total nonsense once you think such provides validation for your support of an abject misruler. You do not care if you make analytical sense or not. You just talk for the sake of clannishly supporting the misruler you were hoping would help you actualise the destruction of Nigeria. You guys have no use for fact and reality and, consequently, intelligent Nairalanders have no use for your garbage utterances.

7 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by otokx(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2015
God is not mocked and cannot lie, his word shall surely come to pass because he is not a man.
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:25pm On May 03, 2015
Gbawe:

I expected the excuse above because you Jonathanians are dishonourable liars and shameless cads. Is this not what you stated that I responded to :

If Buhari won the most-literate
, most cosmopolitan and most politically sophisticated State in Nigeria then why are you still here chasing your own tail and arguing with your own claim Buhari won "in largely illiterate states"? Note I did not even use Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo et al who have indisputable statistics that marks them out as some of the most literate States in Nigeria.

The bottom line is that no Jonathanian, and you are a potent example, is ready to defer to facts and reality. You are all emotional, prejudiced, sentimental, and above everything else, prone to saying total nonsense once you think such provides validation for your support of an abject misruler. You do not care if you make analytical sense or not. You just talk for the sake of clannishly supporting the misruler you were hoping would help you actualise the destruction of Nigeria. You guys have no use for fact and reality and, consequently, intelligent Nairalanders have no use for your garbage utterances.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim that Lagos is the most literate state?

Information at my disposal state otherwise.

Patiently waiting.
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:27pm On May 03, 2015
otokx:
God is not mocked and cannot lie, his word shall surely come to pass because he is not a man.

Una don get light for Uniport?
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:32pm On May 03, 2015
Hope the OP won't modify this thread like Barcänista did his?

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by otokx(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Una don get light for Uniport?

We are now resigned to darkness in UNIPORT, no light continua.
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:50pm On May 03, 2015
Gbawe, I'm still waiting

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:23pm On May 03, 2015
IGBOSON2:

Shut up and swerve! You supporter of mediocrity!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Etruth: 3:01pm On May 03, 2015
aguiyi:

[s]mugu, the next president of Nigeria is Owelle rochas Okorocha or ngozi okonlo iwealla (the west are already prepping her for the job)

the rules of the game have changed. The north now knows those who run things in this country. we all dont need to be in politics to decide who wins, our population is enough for that.

As GEJ wins again, subsequent elections will be done electronically so as to reduce the teenage voters the north have always used to fool us all

recall that we have the highest number of strangers or dwellers in all parts of the country so we will still decide your faith in your backyard[/s] grin grin grin grin
Okonjo Iweala ko, Okonma Iwenu ni....E don clear for your eye now abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by raumdeuter: 3:07pm On May 03, 2015
How market
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Gbawe: 4:37pm On May 03, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
Gbawe, I'm still waiting

My friend, is Lagos not even one of the most literate States from the source you supplied? In real terms, given that the State is under-counted by over ten million individuals, Lagos is the most literate State in my opinion because of its 'stock' of educated and skilled workforce avble to vote in the State yet not necessarily born and educated in Lagos. For the purpose of your dumb argument, and in relation to politics, the voting class in Lagos is one of the most literate if not the most literate in Nigeria. We are not talking secondary School statistic which does not create the true picture of educated adult of voting age in a state with substantial amount of educated migrants trooping in from all over Nigeria daily to then be permanently domiciled in Lagos.

Furthermore, does the evidence you provide not show all the SW States Buhari won to be some of the most literate in Nigeria? Where do you then get your garbage from that Buhari won in largely illiterate States? You guys just argue sentimentally and unintelligently because of your bigotry. GEJ lost fair and square. Look at the tru icons of erudition in Nigeria like Utomi, Soyink, Keyamo, Falana et al. How many supported GEJ? No well-educated person, who is balanced, would have voted GEJ given the damage he did to Nigeria over the 5 years he has been President. We know your sort will say anything to tarnish the victory of Buhari but the truth is that Nigerians wanted him gone and even the 'magic figures' from the SE and SS could not save him.

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by usbcable(m): 4:52pm On May 03, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Hope the OP won't modify this thread like Barcänista did his?
They will all start doing that soon.
lol.
In tge few CSI episodes have seen on DSTV all evidence are often clean to erase past crimes. In this case past comments.
lol
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:20pm On May 03, 2015
Gbawe:

My friend, is Lagos not even one of the most literate States from the source you supplied? In real terms, given that the State is under-counted by over ten million individuals, Lagos is the most literate State in my opinion because of its 'stock' of educated and skilled workforce avble to vote in the State yet not necessarily born and educated in Lagos. For the purpose of your dumb argument, and in relation to politics, the voting class in Lagos is one of the most literate if not the most literate in Nigeria. We are not talking secondary School statistic which does not create the true picture of educated adult of voting age in a state with substantial amount of educated migrants trooping in from all over Nigeria daily to then be permanently domiciled in Lagos.

Furthermore, does the evidence you provide not show all the SW States Buhari won to be some of the most literate in Nigeria? Where do you then get your garbage from that Buhari won in largely illiterate States? You guys just argue sentimentally and unintelligently because of your bigotry. GEJ lost fair and square. Look at the tru icons of erudition in Nigeria like Utomi, Soyink, Keyamo, Falana et al. How many supported GEJ? No well-educated person, who is balanced, would have voted GEJ given the damage he did to Nigeria over the 5 years he has been President. We know your sort will say anything to tarnish the victory of Buhari but the truth is that Nigerians wanted him gone and even the 'magic figures' from the SE and SS could not save him.

You ended up digging a deeper hole for yourself. Granted the SW is generally literate and Buhari won there. What was Buhari’s margin of victory in the SW? Buhari defeated GEJ in the SW with a margin of about 600,000. With that result, GEJ did well in SW in my opinion considering that Buhari had the support of SW political elites and a Yoruba candidate was on the ticket for VP.

South west votes didn't contribute much to making Buhari win the election. They only gave him the required 25%. Buhari won the election based on votes from largely illiterate states. Go back to my map and WAEC result and check who won where.

Finally, you call the SE votes magical numbers but the North West vote to you are not magical numbers. Is that not hypocrisy?

What is magical about 600k from Anambra, 500k from Enugu, 300k from Ebonyi and about the same from Abia not forgetting Imo and yet Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Katsina etc are all normal to you.

I still maintain that Buhari won the election in largely illiterate states. Check out the literacy level in states where GEJ won and then compare it to those won by Buhari and find the average for both.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers State Governor-elect Celebrates Victory With Unclad Party / Say what? Of red mudders and brown roofers. Same coin different sides. / See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Being Rejected By Top Football Leagues (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.