Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,268 members, 7,957,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! (4457 Views)

Nigeria... Led By An Illiterate Whose English Needs Translation In English-utomi / Security Watch! Orji Uzo-kalu, An “illiterate” – Tinubu / APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Joel3(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
if the poster is a graduate and has a certificate... I am disappointed in the nigeria educational system. Laughing and judging from the grammatical blunders on his post.

If I may ask what school did you graduated from? Otuoke bayesa university as cluesless and GEJ and PEJ.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by raumdeuter: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
There are more non graduates in this country than graduates

Let all non graduates vote for Buhari and we would see who would win

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by crownprince102: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ikengawo:

I'm bought your father's PVC and will be voting as his gay a'ss February 14th.
Chai.... I thought you said you are a graduate. Our Education has collapsed long ago. Which school abeg?
You must be a former student of PEJ.
- You no write WAYEC?
- Your tishas no teach you well?
- You no get prinspa for your school
Buhari who is a WASC holder speaks blunder-free sentence but you, a graduate is saying this. You are more of a stark-illiterate. You only pass through school, school didn't pass through you!!!
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Ikengawo: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Who is this THING? GO AND D.IE!

Let me add to your misery:

APC Northen States Assured:
1. Bauchi
2. Borno (Shekau?)
3. Gombe
4. Jigawa

5. Kaduna ( El Rufai)
6. Kano
7. Katsina (Buhari's Home State other than Futa Jallon, Gambia)
8. Kebbi
9. Niger
10. Sokoto
11. Yobe
12. Zamfara
13. Adamawa
14. Kwara
15. Nassarawa
16. Taraba
17. Kogi

IF YOU FAIL TO KNOW BY NOW THAT GEJ IS DONE AND DUSTED, PREPARE FOR HEART ATTACK!

Can you tell me who is campaigning for APC in this states? Please, thank you.
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by PassingShot(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ikengawo:

He didn't even have a single person campaign for him in those states and many more in 2011 when he cleared 13 of those 17 states.

So, go figure out.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:20am On May 03, 2015
Ikengawo:
I'm vowing that an illiterate, or someone who chose not to receive and education while his peers where jostling for their spots in the best schools will never rule over me in this Nigeria. How many of my class mates are today without work in a country where illiterates are given positions because of their origin and only employ their kindred regardless of certification. If GEJ applied for a job and showed his qualifications, and Buhari applied for a job and showed his qualifications, the company that hires Buhari is will be doing it for no other logical reason than his supporters are doing their propagandizing for.

1. Born to rule
2. It's out turn
3. Power must return to the North
4. Do or die

It's not just for someone to finish school only to, once again, take a back seat to an illiterate, drop out, or thug in the name of Nigerian patronage. I'm taking a stand for myself and everyone else that is trying to make their daily bread the lawful, just and narrow way even when it's the most difficult. No illiterate is born to rule me!

Sorry! Now that the Super illiterate will rule You and your entire family, how do you feel?

10 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Alphaoscar: 8:27am On May 03, 2015
Ikengawo:

7 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by WisdomFlakes: 8:28am On May 03, 2015
This thread is a reminder of how vicious the PDP propaganda machinery was against Buhari's candidacy leading up to the elections. Upon all the man is today their president, whether they like it or not.

8 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Nobody: 8:34am On May 03, 2015
You are right to make your decision based on whatever you desire,so you are free to go on self-exile or self-deportation. Anyway,good governance or leadership is not about certificate. It's more than commitment,dedication,fairness,love of the people etc.

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:37am On May 03, 2015
Shameless Ikengawo! Where are you hiding?

8 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by realjoker(m): 8:47am On May 03, 2015
sincerenigerian:
I'm vowing that an illiterate, or someone who chose not to receive and education while his peers where jostling for their spots in the best schools will never rule over me in this Nigeria. How many of my class mates are today without work in a country where illiterates are given positions because of their origin and only employ their kindred regardless of certification[b]. [/b] If GEJ applied for a job and showed his qualifications, and Buhari applied for a job and showed his qualifications, the company that hires Buhari is will be doing it for no other logical reason than his supporters are doing their propagandizing for.

1. Born to rule
2. It's out turn
4. Do or die

Olodo! Where did you graduate from?

Illiterate? PEJ is the current president and ruling you at the moment. Meanwhile, you don't even have PVC. You have no say who becomes president.
the way you compose this and your use of words have shows that an illiterate is better than you, you are an educated illiterate, and if you are really a graduate then you are a product of the 13 half bake university established by GEJ or scholarship program for millitant who does not have zeal for eduction attainment, who only make use of the ones in a milenium time opportunity given to him.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Randerl: 8:50am On May 03, 2015
Ikengawo:
I'm vowing that an illiterate, or someone who chose not to receive and education while his peers where jostling for their spots in the best schools will never rule over me in this Nigeria. How many of my class mates are today without work in a country where illiterates are given positions because of their origin and only employ their kindred regardless of certification. If GEJ applied for a job and showed his qualifications, and Buhari applied for a job and showed his qualifications, the company that hires Buhari is will be doing it for no other logical reason than his supporters are doing their propagandizing for.

1. Born to rule
2. It's out turn
4. Do or die

It's not just for someone to finish school only to, once again, take a back seat to an illiterate, drop out, or thug in the name of Nigerian patronage. I'm taking a stand for myself and everyone else that is trying to make their daily bread the lawful, just and narrow way even when it's the most difficult. No illiterate is born to rule me!

Mods Please can you move all threads like this to the Jokes Section of NL. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by MugabeRobert: 9:48am On May 03, 2015
Ki kwanu?
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:51am On May 03, 2015
Joel3:
if the poster is a graduate and has a certificate... I am disappointed in the nigeria educational system. Laughing and judging from the grammatical blunders on his post.

If I may ask what school did you graduated from? Otuoke bayesa university as cluesless and GEJ and PEJ.

Your own grammatical gbagaun is on a kentro level.
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
This thread is a reminder of how vicious the PDP propaganda machinery was against Buhari's candidacy leading up to the elections. [b]Upon all the man is today their president, [/b]whether they like it or not.

When was he sworn in

Illiteracy na disease o.
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by MaziOmenuko: 10:25am On May 03, 2015
Anybody that starts a sentence with "I am a graduate" has loads of complex issues hanging on his neck.

This is not an exception.

7 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by emiye(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2015
Ikengawo:

. THESE STATES you mean to write, a supposed literate should not make such a blunder.

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by WisdomFlakes: 11:27am On May 03, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

When was he sworn in

Illiteracy na disease o.

Your buffoonery is hopeless. To you PDP e-thugs, any and everyone but your ilk is an illiterate. You better go commit suicide coz Buhari is your de facto president whether you like it or not, his swearing-in ceremony is but a mere formality.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:31am On May 03, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Your buffoonery is hopeless. To you PDP e-thugs, any and everyone but your ilk is an illiterate. You better go commit suicide coz Buhari is your de facto president whether you like it or not, his swearing-in ceremony is but a mere formality.

You twerp doesn't even know whether I carry a Nigerian passport. Smh!

Boko is indeed haram to some people.
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:32am On May 03, 2015
emiye:
. THESE STATES you mean to write, a supposed literate should not make such a blunder.

'Meant' not 'mean'. Illiterate!
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Nobody: 11:35am On May 03, 2015
aguiyi:

mugu, the next president of Nigeria is Owelle rochas Okorocha or ngozi okonlo iwealla (the west are already prepping her for the job)

the rules of the game have changed. The north now knows those who run things in this country. we all dont need to be in politics to decide who wins, our population is enough for that.

As GEJ wins again, subsequent elections will be done electronically so as to reduce the teenage voters the north have always used to fool us all

recall that we have the highest number of strangers or dwellers in all parts of the country so we will still decide your faith in your backyard grin grin grin grin
em... You were saying? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by WisdomFlakes: 11:47am On May 03, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

You twerp doesn't even know whether I carry a Nigerian passport. Smh!

Boko is indeed haram to some people.

In M.I's voice: "Bad belle... is allowed" cheesy I don't give a flying funk whether you carry a nigerian passport or not, but going by your ignorant retort and history on NL I can bet you are a PDP e-diot.

And if indeed your sorry a$$ truly does possess a foreign passport then you'd better put it to good use and relocate coz you bet on the wrong horse and lost miserably, and now that "illiterate" you loath so much is president. Now choke on that, punk a$$ loser.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:18pm On May 03, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

In M.I's voice: "Bad belle... is allowed" cheesy I don't give a flying funk whether you carry a nigerian passport or not, but going by your ignorant retort and history on NL I can bet you are a PDP e-diot.

And if indeed your sorry a$$ truly does possess a foreign passport then you'd better put it to good use and relocate coz you bet on the wrong horse and lost miserably, and now that "illiterate" you loath so much is president. Now choke on that, punk a$$ loser.

The truth of the matter is that illiterates chose one from their constituency of illiterates to preside over the affairs of the ccountry. Compare this summary of WAEC result by states to the voting pattern by states and you'd understand what I mean.

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Ephemmm: 12:23pm On May 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Who is this THING? GO AND D.IE!

Let me add to your misery:

APC Northen States Assured:
1. Bauchi
2. Borno
3. Gombe
4. Jigawa
5. Kaduna
6. Kano
7. Katsina
8. Kebbi
9. Niger
10. Sokoto
11. Yobe
12. Zamfara
13. Adamawa
14. Kwara
15. Nassarawa
16. Taraba
17. Kogi

APC SW States Assured
1. Lagos
2. Osun
3. Oyo
4. Ogun

APC 25% or More
1. Edo
2. Rivers
3. Plateau
4. Ekiti
5. Ondo
6. Imo
7. Benue

IF YOU FAIL TO KNOW BY NOW THAT GEJ IS DONE AND DUSTED, PREPARE FOR HEART ATTACK!

Hope your eyes are cleared by now: change is inevitable!
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by WisdomFlakes: 12:28pm On May 03, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

The truth of the matter is that illiterates chose one from their constituency of illiterates to preside over the affairs of the ccountry. Compare this summary of WAEC result by states to the voting pattern by states and you'd understand what I mean.

You are indeed hopeless.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by PassingShot(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

Hope your eyes are cleared by now: change is inevitable!

Are you high? 99% of my prediction came to pass and my candidate (GMB) won.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:33pm On May 03, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

You are indeed hopeless.

Deal with the point raised. The illiterate won in largely illiterate states. How do you expect an illiterate to be capable of rational reasoning?

Only if it were possible to have a minimum educational qualification to be able to vote as us the case I being voted for.
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Gbawe: 12:39pm On May 03, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
This thread is a reminder of how vicious the PDP propaganda machinery was against Buhari's candidacy leading up to the elections. Upon all the man is today their president, whether they like it or not.

Indeed. No poster exemplified this chest-beating "Buhari will never lead me" braggadocio more than the absolutely clueless OP of this thread. We tried to remind them that democracy remained a game of numbers and that the SE and SS simply did not have the numbers to give GEJ the win they all craved clannishly. The lesson is that this foolish OP has the brainpower and reasoning of an ant. One of the biggest olodos here who will never shut his unintelligent mouth. Seun should hand a life ban to posters like him so we can be spared their mind-numbing gibberish. Him and others like him are now free to be men of their words by leaving Nigeria to move to Somalia or whatever nation suits them to actualise their pledge that " an illiterate will never rule over me again".

7 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by WisdomFlakes: 12:40pm On May 03, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Deal with the point raised. The illiterate won in largely illiterate states. How do you expect an illiterate to be capable of rational reasoning?

Only if it were possible to have a minimum educational qualification to be able to vote as us the case I being voted for.

Like I suggested in an earlier post, you are free to commit suicide OR relocate coz this country will surely be led for the next 4yrs by that 'illiterate' Buhari you hold in so much contempt.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Gbawe: 12:45pm On May 03, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Loser. Name a State more cosmopolitan, more pacesetting and more literate than Lagos. Name a state that has a synergy of dynamism, political sophistication, comparative high standards, precedence-setting socio-economic lifestyle and political intelligence more than Lagos. If Buhari won Lagos then what does that make you if not the illiterate you accuse others to be? You guys are sad. Bigotry and hate has now made you neanderthals totally unable to work with facts and reality. I really pity your kind and hope you spare your kids the mental prison you are living in.

7 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:47pm On May 03, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Like I suggested in an earlier post, you are free to commit suicide OR relocate coz this country with be surely led for the next 4yrs by that 'illiterate' Buhari you hold in so much contempt.

Which country are you talking about cos we are definitely not in the same country as we speak as you can see from my middle finger to you in the attached picture. I can't be ruled by an illiterate.

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by WisdomFlakes: 12:51pm On May 03, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Which country are you talking about cos we are definitely not in the same country as we speak as you can see from my middle finger to you in the attached picture. I can't be ruled by an illiterate.

It don't matter where you're at bro. I'll make it easy for you. Here's a noose, oya knock yourself out. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Ambode Is Frm Ondo State / PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed / If Jonathan Had Defeated Buhari, SEE What Could Have Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.