Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (99980 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by kingslly(m): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
His recommendation was not just a mere recpmmendation,it was to be used in place of a certificate.
CaptainAmerica1:

Do you write negatively when recommending someone?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by CaptainAmerica1: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
kingslly:
His recommendation was not just a mere recpmmendation,it was to be used in place of a certificate.

Don't be naïve. It was used before presenting his certificate.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by aa2015: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
That is the real Result.

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by anneedu: 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Muhammadu is different from muhamed, that's not his result. Old story.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by obataokenwa(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
holatin:
tell me how d PhD of jobs has affect d country ?

common sense is more needed

am no more voting for incompetence

buhari for president
Do you agree with me now?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by uduokirika1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
This shows Buhari is a man of honor. How can politics blind us to the extent where we question the profession of our military men and women who laid their lives to make Nigeria a sovereign country? Jonathan and his gangs have politicized the Nigerian military to the extent that politics is now the order of the day. This release of result should now put everything to bed.

Lest I forgot, Buhari was a student and a graduate of prestigious military colleges in UK, India, and USA. The man (Buhari) did not even list any of these feats in his quest for the position of presidency. That shows the humility of the man. If I were Buhari, I wouldn't hesitate to list my certificate from those three oversees military colleges. From my own understanding, Buhari never took this thing seriously because from the onset, he has always believed PDP and Jonathan are only up to mischief.

The question now is: why would anyone think Buhari was admitted into these oversees prestigious military colleges without graduating from secondary school? Any right thinking person should know that it is not possible to get into those prestigious schools without graduating from secondary school. Why would anyone call our military institution into question for the admittance of Buhari into military service? It is now obvious that Jonathan and his crew are only interested in ridiculing the general when they asked the military officer who addressed press conference yesterday to go public. Only the court is vested with such power.

Buhari is more than qualify to vie for the seat of presidency. He has satisfied the academic requirement for that position. Buhari will become the president by February 15. Buhari will reposition our military again and make it a professional military force that they were known for until about ten years ago.

How market
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by uduokirika1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
alaoeri:
HBP for TANoids cheesy waiting for another propaganda afterall this one has failed.
Shame on PDP
Shame on Fayose
Shame on FFK
Shame on Reno
Shame on Metuh & other TANoids
SAI BUHARI 2015 DONE DEAL.

Can you. Repeat the above statement today?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by uduokirika1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
Premium Times where is the. Cambridges computer Print out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.