Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari (45535 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts / APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose / APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by gen2briz(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
FFK again
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by LastProphet: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Is like Kayode's sex life has really improved (Lol), the guy is pathetic, really pathetic. I use to think he was a refined person, pathetic! FFK if you are reading this, I want u to know that am convinced that my dog has more intelligence and HONOUR than you and the rotten father that must have given birth to u.

Mark my words, Bianca shall lay her bare hands on u after this election (hahahahahahahahaha)

5 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by kay1one(m): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oluwole scam job!

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by angelsing(m): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
abeg we no dey fight ni. Wetin I dey do 4 court, abii wetin concern okada wit sit belt. I dey talk about sum1 dat his mind is stil sound & very young, is it a must dat Nigeria's president's must ne older dan her If u dnt know, ain't a fan of PDP nor APC. I'm saying it 4d betterment of dis country, you & I in particular. Abeg if pesin vex u dis evening, kari d vex go meet d pesin jare.. But,

I still maintain my status quo, "Raji Fashola Would Have Being A Better Option Than GMB. Shalom..
Age does not matter, its wat u have to give that matter, beside he won't be ruling all by himself he will surround him self with technocrat which will make him a success....leave this age thing abeg..Mandela became president at age 72

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by bolivnnaija: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alphaoscar:
FFK is a huge disgrace to Yorubaland.

He is now a disgrace abi?
Because he is stating the obvious is is a disgrace?
We have a constitution which we all must abide to.
Long live GEJ, Long live The Federal Republic of Nigeria!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by coogar: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
FFK is a disgrace.....
only GEJ's government would allow rabid dogs like asari dokubo & FFK to speak in public concerning presidential elections. in a saner clime, the old fools would be locked up permanently in a mental institution.

7 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by efilefun(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
This guy is nothing but a pathetic and ignorant fool, they keep promoting GMB by keeping his name in the news, this shows how clueless the whole team of PDP members are not only Jonathan, Obama actually got more support cuz of the citizenship/his religious row that was in the news for so long. If this fools don't know how to play politics they should retire back to their mama's womb and learn the game properly not just getting there to embezzle the whole nations fund.

7 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by D9ty7(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
I didn't have time to read the post, but judging by the topic, I don dey pity PDP small small.
They are just kind of frustrated. Their main nightmare is that cattle rearing General. They want him out of the race at all cost.
Am I having a re-think? Will I ever support Buhari? My personal problems with him won't let me. Even my conscience won't let me.
But PDP is loosing it, acting out of frustration won't help.

5 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Sylvarresta(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
This people won't stop their diarrhoea mouth now, they think they can't distract us....
Febuhari is almost here

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by obailala(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
This certificate brouhaha has revealed a very interesting dimension in the forthcoming elections. With the way PDP top shots and supporters alike are losing sleep everyday, desperately churning out silly allegation after allegation everyday and continuously praying for Buhari to withdraw from the race, it is clear these guys know something most Nigerians dont know and are therefore scared to the bones; it is clear these guys know that the PDP has already lost the election.

Isn't it shameful that the almighty PDP is now virtually begging Buhari to step down from the race to give Jonathan an unopposed victory?... PDP where is your game spirit?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buari Brouhaha. Just giving the PDP a sleepless night since 2003. I can't laugh o. Even if buari is eventually disqualify, my vote not goes to PDP. Just tired of these thieves telling me stealing ain't corruption. I will never forgive Jonathan and the PDP for the immigration scandal. There is God.

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by EgusiSoup: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
berem:
Why should he withdraw from the presidential race and be stripped off his status as a General? If anyone is to withdraw,it is surely the Otuoke dunce.
PDP should realize they have lost the battle and they should stop chasing shadows. They should tell Nigerians why we should vote for Jonadunce and stop attacking Buhari.

Fools!!!

Everything you've said here makes no sense, neither does it counter the facts FFK laid out.

Your statement is like Egusi Soup without Salt and Pepper.

GEJ till Judith joins PDP

EGUSI Soup

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Sunbassen(m): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
APC una don enter one chance.

From perjury to forgery

Buhari or whoever forged that certificate needs to be flogged.

Prior to the formation of a central govt by Gowon, all regions had separate curriculums. Only the western region offered a local language in both their curriculum and WASC!

It was after a central govt was formed and a universal educational curriculum was developed and adopted which included other local languages in 1974!

So which WASC did Buhari write in 1961 that included Hausa?

Scroll to page 9 of this academic write up and see a brief summary of the total subjects entered from 1961 to 1974 and the percentile of students per subject. http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/journals/education/ije/sept1988/MAJOR%20TRENDS%20IN%20CURRICULUM%20DEVELOPMENT%20IN%20NIGERIA.pdf

Wahala dey ohh

The way people reason... Na wa oooo! The use of that template must have commenced from 20s... Buhari's results were just marked on it. You could get the same if you visit your secondary school. It is not something to make an issue from

5 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Sunbassen(m): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
APC una don enter one chance.

From perjury to forgery

Buhari or whoever forged that certificate needs to be flogged.

Prior to the formation of a central govt by Gowon, all regions had separate curriculums. Only the western region offered a local language in both their curriculum and WASC!

It was after a central govt was formed and a universal educational curriculum was developed and adopted which included other local languages in 1974!

So which WASC did Buhari write in 1961 that included Hausa?

Scroll to page 9 of this academic write up and see a brief summary of the total subjects entered from 1961 to 1974 and the percentile of students per subject. http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/journals/education/ije/sept1988/MAJOR%20TRENDS%20IN%20CURRICULUM%20DEVELOPMENT%20IN%20NIGERIA.pdf

Wahala dey ohh

The use of that template must have commenced from 20s... Buhari's results were just marked on it. You could get the same if you visit your secondary school. It is not something to make an issue from

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Kenai: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Remarkable:
but when he was in APC talking about his s.ex life and spewing bigotry on the media, you all called him your hero. You are not allowed to call him a disgrace now, you have to stick to your word and call him the hero of Yorubas. (nb. I know tis difficult for you to do, but do it you must lol).

Hahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by edo3(m): 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alphaoscar:
FFK is a huge disgrace to Yorubaland.
I dey tell u!
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=28pt]Fake copy and paste result, see the alignment out of sync in the top 2/3rd of the paper
Shoddy oluwole job

They even tried canceling his F9 in mathematics after moving things around grin[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by akinsadeez(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thank God. I thought this season film was over. Thank God PDP still wants to have a season 2. I just want this drama to continue. cheesy
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by macklef(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Master list.

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Kenai: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Sunbassen:

The use of that template must have commenced from 20s... Buhari's results were just marked on it. You could get the same if you visit your secondary school. It is not something to make an issue from

You're missing the point!
How were they able to mark "Hausa Language" for Buhari in an exam he supposedly sat for in 1961, WHEN HAUSA WASN'T EVEN INCLUDED IN THE CURRICULUM UNTIL 1974?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Sunbassen:

And how did he get a credit score in a subject (Hausa) that was not offered by WASC and also not in the academic curriculum of the then Northern region?

Think!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by AreaFada2: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
The worst mistake APC as a party made was fronting GMB as their presidential flag bearer, Raji Fashola would have been a better option..
God bless uncountable times Sir.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Adiwana: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
I laugh..them no get any other propaganda up their sleeves,na to tell him make him go sidon
if you watched Obama's speech to the Chambers,you will see who a president is..no be even campaign sef..you see him list his achievements&plans for next 2yrs b4 he leaves office.but in Nigeria,the opposite is the case..you see Pres.Jonathan going over the media acting Childlishly,has no clue of What hes done or plans to move Nigeria&its citizens forward..it is simple
1)Tell Nigerians what youve done to deserve 2nd term
2)tell us how you're planning to move Nigeria Forward
instead using Certificate which wouldnt put food on our tables or money in our pockets,tell us how you're planning of moving us forward instead of using the media houses like vanguard and punch for your Useless,Nonsense Campaign propaganda
God bless me,
God bless you,
God Bless Buhari,
God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by emerich(m): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
The worst mistake APC as a party made was fronting GMB as their presidential flag bearer, Raji Fashola would have been a better option..
Fashola wouldn't have been a suitable match for GEJ, it would hv been an easy ride girl GEJ, Fashola is only popular in the south west, how many people knew him from the north?

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by macklef(m): 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
What i know is, buhari wunt be stupid to fake waec results.

That will be the height of corruption judgeing from the present circumstances n he knows that

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Dreambeat: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Your mumu no get part two! The statement of results sheet is a recent one! What the principal did, was, write down the information as the seen from the transcript! That is why it is called Statement of result! Illiterates! cheesy
You don't get it.He was trying to say that as at 1961,Yoruba was the only local language offered in the WASC,no other other local language in Nigeria,hence how then did he get a grade in Hausa language in 1961

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by ochoi(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
These pdp re so shameless nd desperate!
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by kheart(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Who watched channels news,dey deliberately refuse to sshow FFK. D expression on d anchors face was priceless, she was like dis man na first class ode cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by BabaO2: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
He don crack again
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by wasuka14(m): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dis is idiotic comin fm pðp. Jesus Chris n Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) didn't have any academic records bt, dey both librate d world we all enjoy today. Who care abt GMB certificate in 2003,2007 & 2011?? D same way Pharao unable to stop Moses, Pdp can't stop #GMB2015

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=16pt]I STILL FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT SOME NIGERIANS DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CERTIFICATE AND STATEMENT OF RESULT. WHAT A SHAME! SOME OF THESE PEOPLE ASKING FOR GMB's RESULT DON'T EVEN HAVE CERTIFICATES. BUHARIS LOYALISTS ARE CLAMOURING FOR A CHANGE WITHOUT RECEIVING A KOBO BUT MOST TANOIDS WHO DON'T HAVE CONSCIENCE RECEIVED MONEY TO SPIT RUBBISH HERE. THEY HAVE LOST IT. THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING ANYMORE. FFK IS A SHAME TO THE YORUBA RACE. JOE BOY USED HIM TO MOCK US. WE ARE INTELLECTUAL PEOPLE.. FFK RESIGN AND SUPPORT CHANGE.. DO NOT SHOW THE REAL BASTARD THAT YOU ARE. [/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Rilwayne001: 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
[b] The Most Luckiest Man. Buhari is the only Nigerian that joined army without School Certificate. He's the only Nigerian that schooled abroad without School Certificate. He's the only GOC without School Certificate. He's the only Military Administrator without School Certificate. He's the only Minister without School certificate. He's the only Head Of State without School Certificate. And he's the only Tested & Trusted without School Certificate. He's the only 3 time Presidential Candidate INEC cleared to contest without School Certificate. He's the only Nigerian that has no School Certificate but gather millions of supporters at rallies without paying a single kobo. And he's the only Presidential candidate Nigerians wants to vote without having School Certificate. Hahaha! PDP & Jonathanians should hug transformer. The next thing PDP and their e-warriors will tell us is that Buhari is too tall to be a President.. or PDP next accusation...Buhari, why do you have gap tooth? Buhari Is Too Big For You!
UP Buhari 2015 [/b]

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard / The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian / Woman Spotted Sleeping At NASS Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.