Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari (45501 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts / APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose / APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 22, 2015
masterpower:
THOSE IN APC HAVE NO SHAME.
FINALY THEY FORGED RESULT FOR HIM.

BUHARI HAVE NOT ESCAPED THIS. MORE BUHADRAMA WILL STILL TAKE PLACE BEFORE THE FINAL BLOW SETS IN.
You and the likers of your post are confirmed goats.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by rabzy01: 12:39am On Jan 22, 2015
grin

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by rabzy01: 12:40am On Jan 22, 2015
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by emiye(m): 12:41am On Jan 22, 2015
Drowning party, grasping at straws !

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by honeric01(m): 12:48am On Jan 22, 2015
Chai, why can't PDP just go to court rather than pollute the whole country with childish noise? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by rabzy01: 12:48am On Jan 22, 2015
Oboy! You don smoke yeh weed ba? Abi na ogogoro you drink?

I know say na for France you go school.

tongue tongue tongue

hansad:
But wait o - let me say this thing that...........................extremist, opt to support or even vote for a man like Muhammadu Buhari?
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Chigold101(m): 12:49am On Jan 22, 2015
masseratti:
I swear,maybe he think we are in the 60's when his father was an ignoramus,someone should just tell him to shut it.
I think it is GMB that thinks we are in the 60s when information was hard to gather... the army will soon come up with the correct year Shehu Musa Yar'dua joined the army... then we will know...
Because Shehu's wiki page was edited to comply GMB' claim... take a look at these... and why is there an Airtel number in his Cambridge thing... in the 60s did we have 0802?

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by coogar: 12:58am On Jan 22, 2015
Descartes:
...and you know that the "Toronto Certificate" was written from the Master list which has the name as "Mohamed Buhari".

mohammed = muhammaud!
stop grasping at straws. grin

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by oweman: 12:59am On Jan 22, 2015
One fact is very clear when you fight or attempt to fight corruption it too will fight you and that is what is happening the pdp cant find tools to fight Buhari so they came on with this tales by the moonlight and just like the case of Nnamdi Azikiwe during the NPN / NPP it will die off and one after the other thay all will go to GMB to plead for forgiveness claiming its the handwork of the david and urged on by Jonaaahan .
This battle is so near surrendering is no option . Jonathan must go !

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by honeric01(m): 1:13am On Jan 22, 2015
Chai, most of the anti-buhari cert go say dem go school o chei?

LOL, some of them are expecting the statement of result to be as exact as the one provided in 1961 from the school lol grin grin grin

Funny enough, the Kastina state school can't issue Cambridge certificates, channel your confusion to Cambridge in the UK.

Just like some of you expecting your secondary school to issue you statement of WAEC result instead of heading to waec office for your SOR/Cert.

DUNCE EVERYWHERE!

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Descartes: 1:16am On Jan 22, 2015
coogar:

mohammed = muhammaud!
stop grasping at straws. grin
Is Is Abdulkarim same as Abdulkareem or Coogär same as Coogar? I reap this is not " music rap" where you rely on rythm.
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by coogar: 1:17am On Jan 22, 2015
Descartes:
Is Is Abdulkarim same as Abdulkareem or Coogär same as Coogar? I reap this is not " music rap" where you rely on rythm.

it's the same
abdulkareem = abdulkarim = abdulkhareem

honeric01:
Chai, most of the anti-buhari cert go say dem go school o chei?

LOL, some of them are expecting the statement of result to be as exact as the one provided in 1961 from the school lol grin grin grin

Funny enough, the Kastina state school don't issue Cambridge certificates, channel your confusion to Cambridge in the UK.

Just like some of you expecting your secondary school to issue you statement of WAEC result instead of heading to waec office for your SOR/Cert.

DUNCE EVERYWHERE!

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 22, 2015
and we should watched buhari very well so he can't run out the country..........

buhari must go to prison. .......kirikiri. ...

buhari is a criminal. .....terrorist

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Descartes: 1:26am On Jan 22, 2015
coogar:

it's the same
abdulkareem = abdulkarim = abdulkhareem

hmmm...you see
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 22, 2015
tosag:
You and the likers of your post are confirmed goats.
you are a bastard

shameless apc olodo. ....
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by onatisi(m): 1:32am On Jan 22, 2015
For pdp to come out with such a statement.it only proves that they have serious and strong proof and evidences against buhari,and they will use it in the law court if the need arises. I guess this is end of the road for buhari presidential ambition.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by honeric01(m): 1:33am On Jan 22, 2015
^^^^

Instead of polluting the whole country with unnecessary noise, let them head to the court rather than "hand him over to God".

Confused party!

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 22, 2015
Bunch of clueless cowards, clowns & kleptos who had sold their souls for pots of porridge!!!...#change is un-stoppable!

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by gabrol(m): 1:36am On Jan 22, 2015
Cant dis saTANic demons find another serious issues to campaign wt other than dis certificate brohaha?

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by eddydey(m): 1:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Anticabal:
Buhari's certificate looks 100% forged.

1.That picture is too old. He was definitely younger than that when he entered the army at least from wartime pictures of him. I guess he couldn't find any younger pictures of him. Niqqa must have problems with record-keeping. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2. Hausa was not offered as a waec subject in 1961.

He should have consulted Oluwole, who would have done thorough before releasing a believable result without panic. That job was a shoddy one. cheesy cheesy cheesy

this Buhari certificate has given me serious sleepless night. looking at the statement of result closely, I noticed where the wrote class6, and I am like, was there any form like class6 as at 1961? ....
Oh God! let not what am hearing be true. How can the only honest man in Nigeria descend this low?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by honeric01(m): 1:46am On Jan 22, 2015
eddydey:

this Buhari certificate has given me serious sleepless night. looking at the statement of result closely, I noticed where the wrote class6, and I am like, was there any form like class6 as at 1961? ....
Oh God! let not what am hearing be true. How can the only honest man in Nigeria descend this low?!

Please use your brain na, don't let it waste away.

The school does not issue Cambridge certificates nor statement of result for exams that do not belong to them, they only copied out what is in the original Cambridge records on their OWN CURRENT result sheet, hence the reason you're seeing current day info on the sheet.

You don't expect them to still be using 1961 result sheet na, do you? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Champele(m): 1:55am On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari thought we are like the people he ruled after overthrowning the government by coup et tat.You are no more in the game,go and rest.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by chidexxy007(m): 1:57am On Jan 22, 2015
pheeeeww...*wipes sweat from face* this PDP (mtn) ntwrk no gree me read all this comments but thank God i get APC (glo) ntwrk..
please who knows d presidential candidate 4 LP , na dat one i wan vote cos this APC n PDP people too dy confused....
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by sistrunk: 2:07am On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=raumdeuter post=30006680]Can Bianca do Nigerians a favor and keep FFK busy for the next 4 weeks?

Shove a used pad into his mouth[/quote

Jesu! mogbe!
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Raiders: 2:12am On Jan 22, 2015
onatisi:
For pdp to come out with such a statement.it only proves that they have serious and strong proof and evidences against buhari,and they will use it in the law court if the need arises. I guess this is end of the road for buhari presidential ambition.
seems like you did not read the thread. Pdp claim that they will hand over the case to "God". There is no mentioned of court. If Buhari didn't have his certificate he would have been sue by pdp a long time ago

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by timowale: 2:20am On Jan 22, 2015
what is all these APC with certificate issues
most have certificate issues hanging on their necks.imagine aregberascal a supposed Engineer submitting Waec as qualification for governoship....Oshobbaba of edo vs Airvbaire.,.,.this is unlike their PDP cointerparts.somethings are not right.
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Sirdayor(m): 2:32am On Jan 22, 2015
Chai! this pdp guys are so much afraid of Buhari as if he is the only opposition candidate. Anyway, they know that he is the only candidate that can defeat even their incumbent candidate. To pdp, the fear of Buhari is the beginning of the wisdom. And that is why they are looking for all the avenue to disqualify him, because they know that they may not be able to defeat him in an election.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by chidexxy007(m): 2:46am On Jan 22, 2015
but wait ooo.. this issue u guyz have been ranting about since 13BC is very simple oo
waec result checker is #700, candidate's exam no. and year is in d paper(result) provided.. someone should just help the guy check n print d damn result.. lolz
***runs out ta thread***
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by cococandy(f): 2:53am On Jan 22, 2015
I have a problem with this FFK guy. I never take him seriously. Imagine PDP using him as a spokesperson. Goes to show how silly all of them politicians are. Mtchew

Buhari is still fake tho

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by fesnge(m): 3:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Fash do you wanna write my name on this plain certificate? Yes, oga GMB...

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by rabbaba: 3:09am On Jan 22, 2015
As many of u that see truth and ur want to cover it. It will never b well with u all APC should go to hell amaechi proplem continue that is the meaning of APC am sorry for them all. U will never see aso rock u and buhaha called buhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bloody Coup: Emir Sanusi Sends Nigeria A Very Strong Warning / Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari / Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.