Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari (45507 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts / APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose / APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Bigchief46(m): 3:13am On Jan 22, 2015
ORIGINALLY POSTED AS NAIJABROS:
Fellow Nigerians. Let us not be intimidated by the APC's massive evil, lying, forgery, corrupt Machinery. It is now clear as crystal that APC and their illiterate lying Presidential Candidate, Pa Buhari (BH) is corruption and forgery personified. They have now exposed themselves BEYOND ALL REASONABLE DOUBTS by the fake Statement of Result they just released for Pa BH. My compatriots, when a group and their supporters say "Certificates are not important" while another group says "Western Education is Haram"; are they not of the same philosophy & persuasion? Let me harmonize the points I have highlighted in this discussion so far: (1) The document purporting to emanate from the Katsina State Ministry of Education/Government Secondary School, Katsina is a complete forgery. It purports to be Pa BH's Statement of result but can never be so. Most of us on this forum all went to secondary School too, so take your minds back. After sitting for WAEC, that exams body sends the results of ALL the Students that sat for the exams from a school to that School. The School Authorities then prepare a Statement of Result for each Student in which the scores of each student is set out. This is done on the school's letter-headed paper, signed by the Principal or other appropriate officer and stamped. This is the first official document each student gets of their WAEC result because the WAEC Certificates take between 3-5 years after the exam before they are ready. It is this Statement of Result that most people use in gaining admission to University or employment or recruitment into the Military as the case may be and not even the Certificate which comes later. The point is that this Statement of Result has both an original and duplicates. The School keeps the duplicates while giving the Original to the Student. Today, I have both my WASC Statement of Result on my Secondary School letter-Headed paper and the WAEC issued WASC which I collected some years after I finished Secondary School. THE POINT HERE is that Pa Buhari's old School should have photocopied and certified their office duplicate copy of the Statement of Result which they issued to him in 1961. It will be on the letter-head of the Provincial School as at that time, signed by the appropriate officers as at 1961 & with his passport photograph as at 1961. So when, Pa BH applied for a copy of his Statement of Result from his old School, they only needed to go through the files containing their office duplicate copies of Statement of Results year by year until they get to the file for 1961 where they will find a duplicate copy of Pa BH's Statement of Result issued in 1961, photocopy it, certify it and give it to him. The only place the date of 2015 will appear is on the certification stamp. This worthless document provided by Pa BH is a forgery. If he lost his original Statement of Result issued in 1961 having his passport photo as at then, did his School also loose their own copy that led them to purportedly prepare another document in 2015 instead of photocopying and certifying the Statement of Result they issued him in 1961? (2) The current forged document being celebrated by Pa BH's supporters was purportedly based on a "Cambridge printout" of results for WASC of 1961. I have already pointed out in my earlier contributions that this is another shameless falsehood. Cambridge University had no links or role whatsoever in the conduct or certifying of WASC as at 1961. While it is true that Cambridge & London Universities started the organization & conduct of the WASC examinations, the Colonial Governments in Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone and Liberia established by Ordinances, the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) in 1952. From 1952 WAEC, an independent body totally took over the conduct and certification of WASC. So in 1961, it was WAEC and not Cambridge University that conducted the exams purportedly taken by Pa BH. It had absolutely nothing to do with Cambridge and so any so-called "Cambridge printout" is a total forgery. (3) To make matters worse, the purported Cambridge printout from where the Katsina Ministry of Education/Secondary School obtained the data it published as the Statement of Results for Pa BH, contains the name of Shehu Musa Yar'Adua as a candidate for the WASC of 1961. Again this is complete and utter falsehood. Yar'Adua joined the Army in 1959 and by 1964 he had already graduated from Sandhurst in England. There was therefore no way he could have sat for the WASC with Pa BH in 1961 which is two years after he had already joined the Army. It is clear that Pa BH is not a man of honor; he built his entire career on falsehood and deceit. He is still thriving on deceiving Nigerians by pretending anti-corruption credentials while hobnobbing with some of the most corrupt & certificate forging Nigerians like Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, etc. Mentioning his name and anti-corruption in the same breath is a travesty. He swore to an affidavit on Oath that ALL his documents were with the Army. When the Army burst that lie from the pit of hell, he recanted and said he swore to that oath on an "assumption". He then proceeded to assume that his school has them and promised to get it from them. But alas, the school does not have a copy of the exact Statement that was allegedly issued to him by them in 1961; instead, they quickly forged another mockery of a document in January 2015 purportedly based on data from a fictitious "Cambridge printout". In doing this, the school did not bother to tell us why they did not do the normal thing in these circumstances; which is photocopy and certify the exact document they issued in 1961. But wait: has Pa BH offered any explanation as to why HE ALONE of all the Military personnel, serving and retired, is the only one whose originals & all copies were allegedly given to the Military? Even if he gave his originals to the Military, he was so daft that he did not at least make and keep copies? All other officers including those recruited in 1961 all have their documents with them. Today, my child from Southern Nigeria will score 200 marks in exams to the Unity Schools but will not be offered admission but the child from Katsina will score 10 and be admitted. The same applies for recruitment into the Military. It is through this corrupt-ridden quota system that the likes of Pa BH were recruited into the MIlitary based on mere recommendation without any certificate but their fellow country men who already had superior results were denied. APC supporters on this forum want us to leave this issue and discuss "more serious matters". The fact that their candidate is a deceiver whose entire career is built on forgery is not a serious issue to them. They parrot "change" and "anti-corruption" like a mantra but are only making a caricature, parody and mockery of themselves and their candidate. If Pa BH becomes President tomorrow (God forbid), merit will be thrown out of the window: favored cronies will get juicy appointments, contracts and patronage on mere recommendation while qualified compatriots will be told by the likes of Dr. Abayomi that certificates are not important. People will use affidavits in place of certificates to rise to the next level. THAT IS THE REAL "CHANGE" we will see with a government formed by Tinubu and acolytes. FOR APC, GENUINE CERTIFICATES ARE HARAM

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by bashydemy(m): 3:21am On Jan 22, 2015
PDP how market? since GMB certificate saga has ended what will be trending now?

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by rebranded(m): 3:46am On Jan 22, 2015
PDP doesnt have shame!

They are really scared of facing Buhari. Them don dey piss for body

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by emmykk(m): 3:57am On Jan 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Your mumu no get part two! The statement of results sheet is a recent one! What the principal did, was, write down the information as the seen from the transcript! That is why it is called Statement of result! Illiterates! cheesy
so for 55yrs the certificate is not out or he fail to go and collect it.buhari is a disgrace to APC,and APC leaders are bunch of i:diot to feature him in the first place,that thing when una know another person don know am

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by emmykk(m): 4:06am On Jan 22, 2015
tlops:
I hope that you guys know that even if he had F9 parallel in his WASC/WAEC he is still qualified to contest. because the constitution did not require five credits but just attendance to qualify.
even if you are right you are thinking like a goat.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by JurassicPark: 4:08am On Jan 22, 2015
So now for our mind, a man wants to lead a country with a secondary school qualification in a knowledge-based 21st century.. What then is the reward for academic hardwork if this materialises?
This will amount to setting a dangerous precedent ..and they call themselves PROGRESSIVES with such a backward mentality

The NASS won't amend critical issues in the electoral laws.. All they do is to share loots from illegitimate dealings and to scale fences like motor park touts grin

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by chiedu7: 4:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Many Things Are Wrong With Gen Buhari's Certificate

First it took them a long time to find this certificate, for genuine one?

There are a lot of discrepancies in his new found "certificate".

EG
Whose results had pictures then?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by topedorichkid: 4:13am On Jan 22, 2015
That is exactly what he ought to do. Quit from this race. As big as north is, it's an illiterate a. Secondary school dropout and an old man they can parade for the office of president of the federal republic of Nigeria? It's a shame. how can an illiterate rule us.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by emmykk(m): 4:15am On Jan 22, 2015
Sunbassen:

The way people reason... Na wa oooo! The use of that template must have commenced from 20s... Buhari's results were just marked on it. You could get the same if you visit your secondary school. It is not something to make an issue from
you still didnt answer that question at all.why statement of result,we need the certificate.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by topedorichkid: 4:19am On Jan 22, 2015
His result I mean buhari is fake. He said that western education is a sin, how come he took ssce. He attended Arabic school period. To learn Islam.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by teaseryoh: 4:20am On Jan 22, 2015
They said his mr clean but he forges result.y did it take him 2month 2 show us is statement of result.y telling us is wit d army b4 now army said they r not wit it.his not telling us is wit d principal lol.shame on buhari!!!!shame on APC!!!!!!! Shame on their supporters

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by topedorichkid: 4:23am On Jan 22, 2015
Don't sale your birthright over a pot of soup. Stop feeding people with lies? Decieving people. The church is at war now. The Muslims has waged war against us. They burn churches in the North. Wat becomes of the church should gmb win? Christians wake up from ur slumber and fight for ur faith.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Rubbish. After they've been put to shame!

"Hand him over to God" indeed! I thought they were gonna charge him to court! Why God now??

Shame on PDP. Their plans have boomerang once again, and they are now looking to "God" to punish Buhari.

#Show us your Asset Declaration mr president.
kuku say show us your own Wayec certificate,thesis and tell us the names of both your course mates and students we can wait to know them.
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by teufelein(f): 4:35am On Jan 22, 2015
[size=15pt]...And The Zoo Nigeria Goes To The Dogs.[/size]

Fellow Nigerians. Let us not be intimidated by the APC's massive evil, lying, forgery, corrupt Machinery. It is now clear as crystal that APC and their illiterate lying Presidential Candidate, Pa Buhari (BH) is corruption and forgery personified. They have now exposed themselves BEYOND ALL REASONABLE DOUBTS by the fake Statement of Result they just released for Pa BH. My compatriots, when a group and their supporters say "Certificates are not important" while another group says "Western Education is Haram"; are they not of the same philosophy & persuasion? Let me harmonize the points I have highlighted in this discussion so far:

(1) The document purporting to emanate from the Katsina State Ministry of Education/Government Secondary School, Katsina is a complete forgery. It purports to be Pa BH's Statement of result but can never be so. Most of us on this forum all went to secondary School too, so take your minds back. After sitting for WAEC, that exams body sends the results of ALL the Students that sat for the exams from a school to that School. The School Authorities then prepare a Statement of Result for each Student in which the scores of each student is set out. This is done on the school's letter-headed paper, signed by the Principal or other appropriate officer and stamped. This is the first official document each student gets of their WAEC result because the WAEC Certificates take between 3-5 years after the exam before they are ready. It is this Statement of Result that most people use in gaining admission to University or employment or recruitment into the Military as the case may be and not even the Certificate which comes later. The point is that this Statement of Result has both an original and duplicates. The School keeps the duplicates while giving the Original to the Student. Today, I have both my WASC Statement of Result on my Secondary School letter-Headed paper and the WAEC issued WASC which I collected some years after I finished Secondary School.

THE POINT HERE is that Pa Buhari's old School should have photocopied and certified their office duplicate copy of the Statement of Result which they issued to him in 1961. It will be on the letter-head of the Provincial School as at that time, signed by the appropriate officers as at 1961 & with his passport photograph as at 1961. So when, Pa BH applied for a copy of his Statement of Result from his old School, they only needed to go through the files containing their office duplicate copies of Statement of Results year by year until they get to the file for 1961 where they will find a duplicate copy of Pa BH's Statement of Result issued in 1961, photocopy it, certify it and give it to him. The only place the date of 2015 will appear is on the certification stamp. This worthless document provided by Pa BH is a forgery. If he lost his original Statement of Result issued in 1961 having his passport photo as at then, did his School also loose their own copy that led them to purportedly prepare another document in 2015 instead of photocopying and certifying the Statement of Result they issued him in 1961?

(2) The current forged document being celebrated by Pa BH's supporters was purportedly based on a "Cambridge printout" of results for WASC of 1961. I have already pointed out in my earlier contributions that this is another shameless falsehood. Cambridge University had no links or role whatsoever in the conduct or certifying of WASC as at 1961. While it is true that Cambridge & London Universities started the organization & conduct of the WASC examinations, the Colonial Governments in Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone and Liberia established by Ordinances, the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) in 1952. From 1952 WAEC, an independent body totally took over the conduct and certification of WASC. So in 1961, it was WAEC and not Cambridge University that conducted the exams purportedly taken by Pa BH. It had absolutely nothing to do with Cambridge and so any so-called "Cambridge printout" is a total forgery.

(3) To make matters worse, the purported Cambridge printout from where the Katsina Ministry of Education/Secondary School obtained the data it published as the Statement of Results for Pa BH, contains the name of Shehu Musa Yar'Adua as a candidate for the WASC of 1961. Again this is complete and utter falsehood. Yar'Adua joined the Army in 1959 and by 1964 he had already graduated from Sandhurst in England. There was therefore no way he could have sat for the WASC with Pa BH in 1961 which is two years after he had already joined the Army. It is clear that Pa BH is not a man of honor; he built his entire career on falsehood and deceit. He is still thriving on deceiving Nigerians by pretending anti-corruption credentials while hobnobbing with some of the most corrupt & certificate forging Nigerians like Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, etc. Mentioning his name and anti-corruption in the same breath is a travesty. He swore to an affidavit on Oath that ALL his documents were with the Army.

When the Army burst that lie from the pit of hell, he recanted and said he swore to that oath on an "assumption". He then proceeded to assume that his school has them and promised to get it from them. But alas, the school does not have a copy of the exact Statement that was allegedly issued to him by them in 1961; instead, they quickly forged another mockery of a document in January 2015 purportedly based on data from a fictitious "Cambridge printout". In doing this, the school did not bother to tell us why they did not do the normal thing in these circumstances; which is photocopy and certify the exact document they issued in 1961. But wait: has Pa BH offered any explanation as to why HE ALONE of all the Military personnel, serving and retired, is the only one whose originals & all copies were allegedly given to the Military? Even if he gave his originals to the Military, he was so daft that he did not at least make and keep copies? All other officers including those recruited in 1961 all have their documents with them. Today, my child from Southern Nigeria will score 200 marks in exams to the Unity Schools but will not be offered admission but the child from Katsina will score 10 and be admitted. The same applies for recruitment into the Military. It is through this corrupt-ridden quota system that the likes of Pa BH were recruited into the MIlitary based on mere recommendation without any certificate but their fellow country men who already had superior results were denied. APC supporters on this forum want us to leave this issue and discuss "more serious matters".

The fact that their candidate is a deceiver whose entire career is built on forgery is not a serious issue to them. They parrot "change" and "anti-corruption" like a mantra but are only making a caricature, parody and mockery of themselves and their candidate. If Pa BH becomes President tomorrow (God forbid), merit will be thrown out of the window: favored cronies will get juicy appointments, contracts and patronage on mere recommendation while qualified compatriots will be told by the likes of Dr. Abayomi that certificates are not important. People will use affidavits in place of certificates to rise to the next level. THAT IS THE REAL "CHANGE" we will see with a government formed by Tinubu and acolytes. FOR APC, GENUINE CERTIFICATES ARE HARAM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by acadollar(m): 4:55am On Jan 22, 2015
tommykiwi:
Buhari have failed Nigerians by lying ! We don't need such a leader in Nigeria...So he better steps down. GEJ carry go!
Goodluck too haa lied..he claimed he won't contest in 2015 ...bunch of liars ..thats politics
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Itulah(m): 5:10am On Jan 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Your mumu no get part two! The statement of results sheet is a recent one! What the principal did, was, write down the information as the seen from the transcript! That is why it is called Statement of result! Illiterates! cheesy

Na u mumu pass, the passport on that ill so called statement is the old wrecked Buhari of today and again there was nothing like NECO as at 1961. Stop thinking with your feet.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by ProfyJay(m): 5:14am On Jan 22, 2015
baybeeboi:
Buhari should better witdraw from this race for so many reasons.
Goodluck,Unquestionably the right candidate.
GEJ till Buhari goes to school

angry
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by tuborme: 5:16am On Jan 22, 2015
This certificate saga only opened up a lot about the man APC wants to foist on nigerians. Buhari is an arrogant man who can not obey the law. The law said attach the certificates/ credentials ...but this man felt that it did not apply to him.."after all I am a general". Now he has committed perjury. We need people who obey the law to run this nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by okokhaerat(m): 5:40am On Jan 22, 2015
But wt. Gej ix soo truthful u cn compare him to jesus shebi? #stupid mofo#[ quote author=tommykiwi post=30009533]Buhari have failed Nigerians by lying ! We don't need such a leader in Nigeria...So he better steps down. GEJ carry go![/quote]
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by karinaogiriki(f): 5:49am On Jan 22, 2015
To be honest. APC supporters here on NL are more consumed by hate for GEJ than love for GMB. They know GMB is not an honest man and can not even rule this nation well. Infact they dont love GMB. But there hatred for Gej is so powerful that they cant see clearly, even a statement of result that was Doctored recently by GMB appears so authentic to them.hmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by allbright(m): 5:50am On Jan 22, 2015
If GEJ govt looked 4 missing Chibok girls d way PDP is looking 4 Buhari's certificate, they would have found them in a week!"
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by muyeindaclub(m): 5:56am On Jan 22, 2015
;DIf GEJ Govt looked 4 missing Chibok girls d way PDP is looking 4 Buhari's Certificate, they would have found them in a week!! #Fact..[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 22, 2015
CRY ME AN OCEAN!!! Better go prepare otuoke zoo for ur corrupt/clueless pay master against feBUHARI 14!
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by championeh(m): 6:01am On Jan 22, 2015
The worst mistake PDP made as a party was fronting GEJ (Oko mama peace) as their presidential flag bearer, You would have been a better option, though you too no get sense
BeeBeeOoh:
The worst mistake APC as a party made was fronting GMB as their presidential flag bearer, Raji Fashola would have been a better option..
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by ulysses: 6:02am On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30006617][/quote]
FFK...& PDP SHOULD dhut their trap!!!!
We have had enough of their gimmicks. Nigerians r yearning for change from all angles. Let's try opposition to see what the hav on table coming from way back.
My best part of the #Change is to see these corrupt elites get striped to the last kobo!!! Meaningful development that they didn't give us.
I trust the #APC IDEALOGY AND LOVE FOR THE MASSES.
I dont prescribe jail but exile to those that deserve becos together we are goin 2 rebuild #NIGERIA TO WHERE SHE TRUELY BELONGS!!!!!

PDP....OYA BRING ANODA CONFUSION AGAIN
INFACT...DIS TIME SAY #GMB IS A CHADIAN....SO HE CANT CONTEST...LOL
PDP IS #FINISHED
FFK...HMMMM... RUN O!!!! Rimemva #AVIATION FRAUD
#PVC POWER
#iHAVEDECIDED
#CHANGE
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by emmasege: 6:08am On Jan 22, 2015
masseratti:
what's the mistake, the man has come out with his certificate, what else do you guys want?go to court joor make we hear word.
isn't there a way you guys can display the certificate here in nairaland without referring someone to another web site which wouldn't open? This noise is getting too much and one would've expected one of GMB attack dogs in NL to do the needful CONVINCINGLY.
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by victorazy(m): 6:08am On Jan 22, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
The worst mistake APC as a party made was fronting GMB as their presidential flag bearer, Raji Fashola would have been a better option..

I tell u! I give u 1000 likes.
APC have to blame themselves for loosing the election.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by pek(m): 6:22am On Jan 22, 2015
This getting boring! You are to compatibles campaign for your candidate by telling us what he will do. Attacking Buhari every second shows desperation and lack of plan and agenda. If you feel Buhari has case to answer, head to the court and not media houses.
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 22, 2015
acadollar:

Goodluck too haa lied..he claimed he won't contest in 2015 ...bunch of liars ..thats politics
I don't remenber him saying that directly, i think he was sosomehow diplomatic on that.
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Eagle75: 6:29am On Jan 22, 2015
Itulah:

Na u mumu pass, the passport on that ill so called statement is the old wrecked Buhari of today and again there was nothing like NECO as at 1961. Stop thinking with your feet.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Alphaoscar: 6:34am On Jan 22, 2015
popplm:
will you stop this trash..so it means anyone who doesn't support your bad market (Buhari) is a disgrace to the yorubaland? APC ti fe da yin loriru sir.

Ori awon ebi e ni PDP ma daru.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

#EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists / Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo Laugh, Shake Hands After Asking Him To Sing Anthem / Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.