Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

My Girlfriend Vs My Elder Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Vs My Elder Brother (785 Views)

My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me / Girlfriend Vs Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Vs My Elder Brother by gadgetzz: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2008
my elder brother called me from Calabar and he said i should visit him for Xmas, he said it is under must, that i have to come and my mum also said yes, that i should go, after mum approved that, i call my girlfriend and told her about it, the next thing she told me was, if you go to calabar please forget about me, i want date you anymore, This is a girl i dont wanna lose and my brother said i have to visit, please advice me, dont know what to do.
Re: My Girlfriend Vs My Elder Brother by dollyn(f): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2008
poster.sorry u are not being explicit.what is ur girlfriend"s reason 4 not wanting u 2 travel.at least she must have a reason before asking u not to travel.Afterall its not like u wont be going back to wherever u stay after the visit.
Re: My Girlfriend Vs My Elder Brother by michelin: 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2008
oby u no wetin u go do make carry the babe go the place. but i believe that she has a point there u can be tempted to carry all this ikaite them wey them they fine lagos bobo

make you think am twice like nice and face
Re: My Girlfriend Vs My Elder Brother by olanajim(m): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2008
Take her along with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Vs My Elder Brother by gadgetzz: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2008
i asked her if she could go with me but she said no that her parent wouldnt let her travel that far, i no no wetin i wan do about this girl matter oo, i have been begging to allo me go and i will be back before new year and all she could say is NO, nd e bi like say d girl mean d tin wey she dey talk, i no no wetin i go fit do oo
Re: My Girlfriend Vs My Elder Brother by baddingurl: 11:09am On Dec 23, 2008
U had better go and see your people ojare. For starters, why is she hell bent on dumpin you if you go? is she on good terms with yr family? Do they know her? If yes, do they like her? if yes, so wtf is her problem? U wan marry the babe? If yes, then make her go with you. If no, tell her to talk to the hand and catch the first flight/bus/canoe to calabar and have a 1daful christmas celeb!grin tongue
On the other side; you sure say there aint a conspiracy by ur family members to catch a wife for you and your lady has an idea? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Vs My Elder Brother by Ben13: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2008
olanajim:

Take her along with you.

exactly

(1) (Reply)

When Do The Games Stop? Do They Even Stop? / Re: I Like This Girl Very Much, But My English Is Not Good. Can I Use Pidgin? / True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.