Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest (50145 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari, Past And Present (in Pictures) / See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him / Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:32am On Jan 22, 2015
Eyepencil:
WHO BE DIS ANTELOPE?
I wouldn't want to disrupt the digestion of my just taken breakfast!!
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Toks2008(m): 8:33am On Jan 22, 2015
[size=50pt]Even if Buhari has a tissue paper as certificate, i will still vote for him.

This is not about sentiments. Jonathan with all his Phd has failed,lets try a drop out.

Good leadership is not about academic qualifications but its simply about having a sincere heart.
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by MadCow1: 8:34am On Jan 22, 2015
sleekp1:

Did they tell you they wanna chat with a Madcow?

Like I said... I have seen your level, please waka go far.. Me and you have nothing in common.

I am done having this conversation with you..

#Ignored...
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Samary(m): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2015
This is the level of unemployment we are talking about. Able bodied men and women that should be at work working are being used as political machinery. SMH...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by kenex4ever(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2015
TheFreeOne:

So in your warped mind sensible nigerians should support perjury and forgery

And is your Buhari above the law of nigeria A law that requires anyone aspiring to the office of president must present a minimum requirement of a secondary school certificate.

APC goons like you are all over spewing nonsense without realising the danger such lawlessness portends.

Nigeria is not a jungle.
He even failed maths, we all know maths is compulsory so dey better go and forge anoda one dat has maths as credit.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Missmossy(f): 8:38am On Jan 22, 2015
Ghen-ghen grin when your past begins to hunt your future cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Awaja(m): 8:38am On Jan 22, 2015
PDP protest they'll say
everything is now BTW APC and PDP
why we fail to grow beyond nonsensical sentiments is coz we no gree learn .

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by LUAPSIN: 8:39am On Jan 22, 2015
May God save us in this country,illitrate e-rat attecking the sensible ones.If u guys can't think straight then shut up but 4 me and my family i will not vote an illitrate lier GMB who will not value education,life.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Eyepencil: 8:40am On Jan 22, 2015
mystiqueDZ:

MUMU KEEP FEEDING URSELF WITH POISON. VILLAGE GOAT
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by ikweremilitant: 8:40am On Jan 22, 2015
ba7man:
BREAKING NEWS: WAEC not enough, Buhari must produce his original school uniform used in secondary school.

P.D.P.
d issue is when was waec esterblished?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by nawahoo(m): 8:42am On Jan 22, 2015
shikaan:

Shut up already!! Paid or not paid what they r saying makes sense.

What sense are they making. How will somebody that is gainfully employed where a black shirt, carry a placard and go and stand in the scorching sun of this Lagos and be demanding for nonsense. APC have shown their sources of fund. Live with it or go to court. I really feel the are jobless and been given a stipend to do this. It is sheer stupidity.

How many anti PDP or pro APC have you heard or seen partake in this kind of charade.

I weep for our youth that are mortgaging their future for a pot of porridge or is it akara?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Eyepencil:
MUMU KEEP FEEDING URSELF WITH POISON. VILLAGE GOAT
Hehehe.......Its not your fault darling.....you surely took after your dad.....hope he is 70 yet....wouldn't want him to be thinking of death..... grin
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Faraidi(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2015
highlandre:
Paid agents of the PDP. No sensible Nigerian would protest against progressive Change that Buhari stands for!
you mean change built on fake credentials & falsehood? Foolish

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by sleekp1: 8:47am On Jan 22, 2015
MadCow1:

Like I said... I have seen your level, please waka go far.. Me and you have nothing in common.

I am done having this conversation with you..

#Ignored...

In my day to day life I don't indulge Madcows, abeg dey go.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Eyepencil: 8:48am On Jan 22, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Hehehe.......Its not your fault darling.....you surely took after your dad.....hope he is 70 yet....wouldn't want him to be thinking of death..... grin
cheesy cheesy TELL THAT TO UR LEPROSY FATHER.AND PLS AM NT UR DARLING I NO DEY DO SUGAR MUMMY ABEG grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by smemud(m): 8:48am On Jan 22, 2015
Gogetta:
Choi! See wetin N1,000 dey cause! Poverty!!
:-D;-) abi oo my brother,nigeria will be delivered soon
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by JOXY(f): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2015
manuelzz:
By the time Buhari comes out of these multiple mess,he won't be in talking terms with Tinubu(chief Toronto). I just pity the old man shaa.
Gej till Buhari produces his original school fees reciepts!!

Fool, did your father go to school.
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Oballer: 8:49am On Jan 22, 2015
these so called youths didn't protest billions stolen in guise of arms purchase...twice..
they didn't protest that "stealing is not corruption"
they didn't protest missing NGN20billion...
they didn't protest that it could be them kidnapped soon like the chibok girls

they didn't protest that if they had good jobs they wouldn't have been strolling the streets in bum shorts....lmaoo see that girl..

they gave them 2500 each,one black T shirt, 20Naira Cardboad and N15 Marker/tempo.. N5000 for baba nofi the carpenter to knock things together dem begin waka about lagos...in the name of WaEC result..

which one affects them directly

now 18 boys and 12 girls are lagos youth?

my 2 brothers and i are also Nigerian masses then.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by wunmi590(m): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2015
rozayx5:
the illiterate was running up and down jailing people and forgot to build any infrastructure grin grin grin grin

And also 4get 2 go bck 2 skol, wen obasanjo tried his pssble bst 2 go bck 2 skool grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by sleekp1: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2015
Listen to Fashola talking about age and the geriatric Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2015
candidbabe:

[s]Does any fulani man know anything about infrastructure? they only know about killing, maiming and destruction.
meanwhile GEJ till 2019.[/s]

Bigot Alert!!!
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by mrmaze(m): 8:51am On Jan 22, 2015
Sanchez01:
[size=14pt]It's obvious that these people are hired nao. [/size]

na you hire them?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Ephemmm: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2015
TheFreeOne:

So in your warped mind sensible nigerians should support perjury and forgery

And is your Buhari above the law of nigeria A law that requires anyone aspiring to the office of president must present a minimum requirement of a secondary school certificate.

APC goons like you are all over spewing nonsense without realising the danger such lawlessness portends.

Nigeria is not a jungle.

The question is how long will it take you guys to head to court of law if your case is genuine? Or is IG hindering you from doing so?

Buhari is not above the law, but your assertion further portray your clueless Otuoke's President as a toothless dog that cannot bite.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2015
Eyepencil:
cheesy cheesy TELL THAT TO UR LEPROSY FATHER.AND PLS AM NT UR DARLING I NO DEY DO SUGAR MUMMY ABEG grin
Obviously you are as dumb as him also because you should be able to discern sarcasm......
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2015
mystiqueDZ:

Even some intelligence hausa much know Jonathan is a true democrat who stands for true,.

APC make a big mistake for n't picking lifestyles of Fashola, oshio baba, Musa kwonkwoso

Notwithstanding give ur contact for further information
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by dvee2: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2015
Notice it's no longer certificate but Perjury, this PDP are unbelievable. Nigerians are wiser now.
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Frydae: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2015
A man whose past administration was characterized by indiscriminate executions! Coming back again will only enable him continue from whr he left off! Surely the youth don't want a RE-APPROVAL OF CAPITAL PUNISHMENT!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by judedwriter(m): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2015
ba7man:
BREAKING NEWS: WAEC not enough, Buhari must produce his original school uniform used in secondary school.

P.D.P.
grin cheesy only uniform? What about his school sandals?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Nazacent: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2015
Are these the youths?
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2015
They have collected their share of the PDP food loot. Now.......... they dance like FKK
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by mrmaze(m): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2015
Oballer:
these so called youths didn't protest billions stolen in guise of arms purchase...twice..
they didn't protest that "stealing is not corruption"
they didn't protest missing NGN20billion...
they didn't protest that it could be them kidnapped soon like the chibok girls

they didn't protest that if they had good jobs they wouldn't have been strolling the streets in bum shorts....lmaoo see that girl..

they gave them 2500 each,one black T shirt, 20Naira Cardboad and N15 Marker/tempo.. N5000 for baba nofi the carpenter to knock things together dem begin waka about lagos...in the name of WaEC result..

which one affects them directly

now 18 boys and 12 girls are lagos youth?

my 2 brothers and i are also Nigerian masses then.....

you no see the crowd wey dey behind? blind fellow
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by JurassicPark: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2015
highlandre:
Paid agents of the PDP. No sensible Nigerian would protest against progressive Change that Buhari stands for!

What is progressive about voting a president who has only a WAEC certificate wanting to rule a country full of intellectuals?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government / Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.