Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. (39373 Views)

NYSC: Minister Of Sports Releases Investigation Report On Death Of Corps Member: / Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp / Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by saaedlee: 12:06am On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

1. The Married Woman

These ones are very nice. If you are a friend to them, you'll be taken care of. They just need someone around them and you offered yourself... They'll tell their husband about you, he'll even call you and thank you sef... cheesy
They can talk sha o...

I fell for this category of women! Chai, the husband will call me every morning and night, sotey my girlfriend would get annoyed when she gets a call waiting while am talking to the woman's husband, asking bout the welfare of his wife.
Anyway, it pays to have friends within this category; as that particular friendship got me my present job.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by patiencezee(f): 12:07am On Jan 25, 2015
I rep Kano Kopa

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by kika23(f): 12:09am On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

Where did you serve?

Ekiti kopa cheesy
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by CoCoLav(f): 12:14am On Jan 25, 2015
I didn't fall anywhere o shocked shocked
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by cococandy(f): 12:37am On Jan 25, 2015
Rep number 6 kiss

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Bamz(m): 12:46am On Jan 25, 2015
LOL I served in Lagos and I'm sort of a divergent l. Can't fit perfectly into one class. Went to fellowship, chased girls (well I was just being friendly), attended the seminars and all of those stuff....et al
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nicepoker(m): 12:54am On Jan 25, 2015
Team ebola copers. Osun state. Platoon 11 always in mami.

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Youpele52: 1:26am On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:
I dedicate this THREAD to ALL NL corpers currently serving using Ghostlady as a point of contact to all others and to those also who have a dream to serve their fatherland someday...

So I had this flashback of those days as a Corper (Agunbaniro Jesu cheesy)

I could still remember the excitement we all had enroute our Orientation Camp... We have heard more than enough, it was time to go experience it smiley

Back To The Topic: cheesy:

With the euphoria of excitement in the camp then, I can now succinctly categorized all "OTONDOs" into SEVEN.

1. The Married Woman

These ones are very nice. If you are a friend to them, you'll be taken care of. They just need someone around them and you offered yourself... They'll tell their husband about you, he'll even call you and thank you sef... cheesy
They can talk sha o...

2. The Rich boy

This one, if it were possible, he would come to camp with his jeep. However, he is there as a Big Boy- Always in Mammy Market with a group of friends eating and drinking.

3. The Comedian

You can tell from afar that he's a Warri guy grin. In his hostel, it's never a dull moment with him around. Sure, he is popular. Sometimes, he is made the leader of the Platoon wink...

4. The Girl Mongers

This guy is always on the look out for ladies because he is just a Womanizer wink. Birds of a feather flock together so he has a group of Girl Chasers. They're the type whom girls live on while their own alawee remains untouched grin.

5. The Career Guy

This guy is a serious guy! He is in MDGs already from camp. He doesn't miss any Career Talk...He has flair for career stuff... He has a vision of building a market in his PPA so he could win the President's award...

6.The Hot and Beautiful

Girls, Girls, Girls... She and her crew are always together with their white short like a bum short... Theirs is just different... Their white shirt is a body hug...You wonder, are these Corps members like us? Lol...
They work their way to be posted to State Capital. How? ( No be my mouth you go hear that one oo) The funny aspect is that, they're just too shy to participate in any event for their platoon, especially the Beauty Contest...

7. The Religious Folks

NCCF, NACC and MCAN...ohh...Jehavah Witness too.... These sets are in camp not to "enjoy" the excitement per se but to win souls and please God...They look forward to becoming Leaders of the fellowships in their various PPAs as their Predecessors passes out...

I rep NCCF, Ekiti State- Agunbaniro Jesu grin...Jesus Corpers Will Never Die...

Though, NYSC did hurt us in some ways, but looking back now brings this nostalgic feeling on me... It was fun! We had a good time, met interesting people, learnt amazing things...in the Orientation Camp and also in our PPAs...

I believe you met a different set of friends.

Where do you or your friends fall? wink

You can add more smiley

I'm serving at Iyin-Ekiti, at Irepodun/Ifelodun LGA. I'm in the ongoing NCCF Ekiti state conference at NYSC orientation camp. Nice nice.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Akalia(m): 1:32am On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:
I dedicate this THREAD to ALL NL corpers currently serving using Ghostlady as a point of contact to all others and to those also who have a dream to serve their fatherland someday...

So I had this flashback of those days as a Corper (Agunbaniro Jesu cheesy)

I could still remember the excitement we all had enroute our Orientation Camp... We have heard more than enough, it was time to go experience it smiley

Back To The Topic: cheesy:

With the euphoria of excitement in the camp then, I can now succinctly categorized all "OTONDOs" into SEVEN.

1. The Married Woman

They can talk sha o...

2. The Rich boy

This one, if it were possible, he would come to camp with his jeep. However, he is there as a Big Boy- Always in Mammy Market with a group of friends eating and drinking.

3. The Comedian

You can tell from afar that he's a Warri guy grin. In his hostel, it's never a dull moment with him around. Sure, he is popular. Sometimes, he is made the leader of the Platoon wink...

4. The Girl Mongers

This guy is always on the look out for ladies because he is just a Womanizer wink. Birds of a feather flock together so he has a group of Girl Chasers. They're the type whom girls live on while their own alawee remains untouched grin.

5. The Career Guy

This guy is a serious guy! He is in MDGs already from camp. He doesn't miss any Career Talk...He has flair for career stuff... He has a vision of building a market in his PPA so he could win the President's award...

6.The Hot and Beautiful

Girls, Girls, Girls... She and her crew are always together with their white short like a bum short... Theirs is just different... Their white shirt is a body hug...You wonder, are these Corps members like us? Lol...
They work their way to be posted to State Capital. How? ( No be my mouth you go hear that one oo) The funny aspect is that, they're just too shy to participate in any event for their platoon, especially the Beauty Contest...

7. The Religious Folks

NCCF, NACC and MCAN...ohh...Jehavah Witness too.... These sets are in camp not to "enjoy" the excitement per se but to win souls and please God...They look forward to becoming Leaders of the fellowships in their various PPAs as their Predecessors passes out...

I rep NCCF, Ekiti State- Agunbaniro Jesu grin...Jesus Corpers Will Never Die...

Though, NYSC did hurt us in some ways, but looking back now brings this nostalgic feeling on me... It was fun! We had a good time, met interesting people, learnt amazing things...in the Orientation Camp and also in our PPAs...

I believe you met a different set of friends.

Where do you or your friends fall? wink

You can add more smiley

i served in efon alaaye, ekiti state, way back 2010. I was the TOSMAN in NCCF, efon alaaye zone. Bro moment of Nostalgia here is exciting, nice one.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by boboLIL(m): 2:24am On Jan 25, 2015
fijiano202:
am tired of all this people u meet in this and that....

make somebody write list for people u will meet in heaven or hell
y yhu go wryt on dah? Av yhu bin to heaven or hell b4? Oya tell us 10people u can meet in hell....

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by jaykBlaise: 3:35am On Jan 25, 2015
Nice 1, N..A..C..C! Corps members 4 Christ, d spirit lives on, though I look out 4 pretty ladies in camp, d funny thing is dat they spend on me. grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by goshen26: 5:04am On Jan 25, 2015
all ur 7 points are powerfully correct like Yar'adua's 7 point agenda. NCCF will never die halleluyah
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 25, 2015
kika23:

Ekiti kopa cheesy

You too? cheesy
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:
Rep number 6 kiss

Your dp sha... cheesy
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 25, 2015
CoCoLav:
I didn't fall anywhere o shocked shocked

Same here sad
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by cococandy(f): 5:34am On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

Your dp sha... cheesy
wetin my DP do smiley
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:
wetin my DP do smiley

MODIFIED:

It's white everywhere... nicecheesy

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by cococandy(f): 5:45am On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

When people are too pretty... it's highly disturbing...

Plus White Teeth...

Your husby is favoured wink

Lemmie go and Like it...gush!
that's not me. cheesy Just my cuz that's amazingly like me. people think we are twins because they can't tell us apart. See you even thought it was me too. Haha. Got ya
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:
that's not me. cheesy Just my cuz that's amazingly like me. people think we are twins because they can't tell us apart. See you even thought it was me too. Haha. Got ya

That's just what I thought too... you look alike...
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by greggng: 6:18am On Jan 25, 2015
The experience is good but I must confess I lost a close friend in an accident. She was posted to yobe state. She got burnt in the car and her body was not brought home for burial. Tolu I love you dearly and I know ur sacrifice for this country will never be in vain. May the souls of all departed corpers rest in peace .Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by endymetrix(m): 6:26am On Jan 25, 2015
You forgot to add the sports freak. Some corp members are so dedicated into football that they think they will be recruited into super eagle from camp. grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by endymetrix(m): 6:32am On Jan 25, 2015
greggng:
The experience is good but I must confess I lost a close friend in an accident. She was posted to yobe state. She got burnt in the car and her body was not brought home for burial. Tolu I love you dearly and I know ur sacrifice for this country will never be in vain. May the souls of all departed corpers rest in peace .Amen
Amen
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 25, 2015
This list is so incomplete without mentioning "guys that don't give a Bleep" guys who hated camp for everything it was worth.

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by odikomo1(m): 7:00am On Jan 25, 2015
I can't copy and paste now i'm very busy but you can Add me on fbk Genesis mulade(same pic in nairaland) and search for my notes titled 'My NYSC EXPERIENCE'. I bet u'll not regret ur effort!
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by joseph1832(m): 7:10am On Jan 25, 2015
OP funny when I was a corp member I didn't fall into any of the category you mentioned.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by kov624665(m): 7:18am On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

NCCF... Jesus Corper will nefa die (yoruba tongue) grin

NYSC NS13B: Served in Doma, Nasarawa State. Even though i'm a muslim, i still appreciates the hospitality i received from NCCF karu in Nasarawa State. Can't also forget the "Rural Rugged" experience in Kana, Agwada, Nasarawa, July, 2013.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 25, 2015
joseph1832:
OP funny when I was a corp member I didn't fall into any of the category you mentioned.

Where did you fall? cheesy
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by joseph1832(m): 7:30am On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

Where did you fall? cheesy
The Dutiful!.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 25, 2015
joseph1832:
The Dutiful!.

In the kitchen ni? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student / NYSC Member Esther Ezenwoye Launches New Entrepreneurship Firm, Set For An Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.