Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. (39420 Views)

NYSC: Minister Of Sports Releases Investigation Report On Death Of Corps Member: / Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp / Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by joseph1832(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

In the kitchen ni? smiley
Is there ever any corp member who stay in the Kitchen throughout camp? Nope!. Platoons take turn to cook! That's one place my legs never reached!.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 25, 2015
joseph1832:
Is there ever any corp member who stay in the Kitchen throughout camp? Nope!. Platoons take turn to cook! That's one place my legs never reached!.

Lol...
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2015
Missmossy, I sight you wink
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 25, 2015
You didn't add the category I fall in: The reserved.

These ones are very quiet, or rather feign quietness. They would barely take part in camp activities, but would end up in decent PPAs. They are usually smart. They see rushing for food as being demeaning and uncivil, so would rather head to the mammy market for a plate of food. They get the girls too, but are barely ever intrested in them. They never take those career talks and orientation lectures seriously because they believe most of them are talking gibberish anyway. There are just there, anxiously waiting for the whole thing to come to an end already.

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by joseph1832(m): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

Lol...
You think its funny?.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 25, 2015
joseph1832:
You think its funny?.

Yes na... I loved helping those kitchen women...smiley
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by joseph1832(m): 7:52am On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

Yes na... I loved helping those kitchen women...smiley
E be like say u be woman wrapper oh!.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by kika23(f): 7:55am On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

You too? cheesy
Yelz ke
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 25, 2015
coolbibz:
You didn't add the category I fall in: The reserved.

These ones are very quiet, or rather feign quietness. They would barely take part in camp activities, but would end up in decent PPAs. They are usually smart. They see rushing for food as being demeaning and uncivil, so would rather head to the mammy market for a plate of food. They get the girls too, but are barely ever intrested in them. They never take those career talks and orientation lectures seriously because they believe most of them are talking gibberish anyway. There are just there, anxiously waiting for the whole thing to come to an end already.

You fall in that category?
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Funpeter: 7:57am On Jan 25, 2015
ajoskele:
Brotherly, here make brain oh..how u?..U dey hear from your twin?
ya ya we talk almost everyday.

Wait oh, your camp bestie came visiting today and it is a SHE? Olorun jor oh.[/quote] What is olorun my jor oh?
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 25, 2015
kika23:

Yelz ke

Hahaha... Which LGA?
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 25, 2015
joseph1832:
E be like say u be woman wrapper oh!.

LoL... I love the company of married women...cheesy
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Classicalmusic: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2015
OP, lol. NYSC Camp is really crazy, didn't sleep with my two eyes closed and later got sick.

One interesting scenario was when i decided not to go to the pitch and my roommates were reluctant too but they were all punished.

Mammy market was my favorite place. Mornings, afternoons and nights. The food there is good. Really had lots of fun.

And finally my "presido", he was good to me and had to introduce him to my sister's friend who I ought to date. The spirit of friendship is very important to me.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by joseph1832(m): 8:10am On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

LoL... I love the company of married women...cheesy
And I have a phobia for them!.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2015
joseph1832:
And I have a phobia for them!.

Why na?
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by AdemolaA2: 8:26am On Jan 25, 2015
I was the CLO of Oorelope LGA in Oyo state in 08 . It was really one of the best stages of my life till date. an unforgettable experience i must admit and while on camp @ iseyin camp , i was to contest as mr macho but i was too shy to participate so i had to hide during d contest cos my name was called out cheesy cheesy!!!
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Classicalmusic: 8:29am On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

Why na?
Why asking? Lol, married women are full of temptation. They'll get you seduced and then sleep with you. Had to tell one that I have a fiance in the camp, so she could leave me alone but later discovered i tricked her cheesy
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by ajoskele(m): 8:30am On Jan 25, 2015
Funpeter:
ya ya we talk almost everyday.

Wait oh, your camp bestie came visiting today and it is a SHE? Olorun jor oh. What is olorun my jor oh?
#lipsealed
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by mkoabiola: 8:51am On Jan 25, 2015
U must av belong to any of ds category as u ar reading ds xpt u ddnt obey d clarion call.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Gozzy042(m): 9:07am On Jan 25, 2015
I miss my service year from my PPA egiri-oke to my friends can't start mentioning there names to iyin people ElDER where we dey watch ball , MAMA-T, BLACK&BLACK, CLUB85. Miss u all IYINEKITI d town sweet gan!!
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by U235weapongrade: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2015
ajoskele:
I don't know what to tag these set of people, most especially ladies. You see them with soldiers, Man or "men" O' war(anyone u call am), NYSC officials. They are ready to tell you anytime the camp commandant is their father's friend. The state coordinator's first son is their friend. The IT guy typing posting letters is their cousin.

How I miss camp...#march2ndIsAroundTheCorner

Guy, longest tyme...
I envy una ohh#march2nd
Wish say I follow..
NYSC tire me...

KOFA! It is like dis "I mack time,i mack time,i Go......I dey hia me"..
Miss iyana-ipAja...........d sweetest part of NYSC.....
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 25, 2015
The confused ones that can't fill their biodata form.. Always running to mami for help
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by kraftykc(m): 9:17am On Jan 25, 2015
The "Ex-boys". They walk around in a daze, amazed at the glee with which grown up folks waste their time trying to do stuff he got bored with in JSS 1. Parade (lol) is child's play, physical activity is interesting for a while but his sluggish platoon holds him down, the rope climbing is so utterly pointless to him he decides to go running instead and the soldiers are like brothers to him. He makes no new friends, nit because he doesn't want to but his scope of experience refuses to let him meld into the inanity of the moment.

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by kika23(f): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

Hahaha... Which LGA?
Ekiti west grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by lonelydora: 9:29am On Jan 25, 2015
They look me finish make me" Prayer coordinator" for the village wey i serve for Kebbi State. Me wey nearly tidy all the girls for that village.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by eaccyboy(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2015
I rep no5..MDGs!

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by eaccyboy(m): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2015
I remembr dose days in Mani,katsina state..was tryin to form Don jazy until I got stuck in misery..am d nigga dey al hate to see
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by echeprecious: 9:45am On Jan 25, 2015
I rep NCCF, Ekiti State- Agunbaniro Jesu grin...Jesus Corpers Will Never Die...

Memories not to be 4gotten, NCCF....Jesus Kopa!
Ekiti was fun!
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by ajoskele(m): 9:55am On Jan 25, 2015
U235weapongrade:

Guy, longest tyme...
I envy una ohh#march2nd
Wish say I follow..
NYSC tire me...

KOFA! It is like dis "I mack time,i mack time,i Go......I dey hia me"..
Miss iyana-ipAja...........d sweetest part of NYSC.....

Weapon, I dey vex for you oh...cos u noh follow us, u con go exile...
I miss you bro..how z bin NYSC?
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by jsunex(m): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2015
A15 on the way...
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2015
Amefrica:
The gentle guy. cheesy
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2015
Amefrica:
The gentle guy. cheesy
The OP forgot this category, This was the category I was when I was in camp last year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NYSC Member Esther Ezenwoye Launches New Entrepreneurship Firm, Set For An Award / NYSC Calender 2018 For Camping & POP of all streams / Female Corper, Olajumoke Abetesola, Who Died In Bayelsa Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.