Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,135 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. (39972 Views)

NYSC: Minister Of Sports Releases Investigation Report On Death Of Corps Member: / Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp / Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Missmossy(f): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

I'm pretty sure NL escalated it... buh... It's over and besides, Aluu was an outskirt of uniport...it was not massive joor... A village sontin ... choose PH joor cheesy
You haven't said what you're thinking tongue
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Missmossy:

Bring your ear closer...smiley
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by kika23(f): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
echeprecious:

Yeah! Waay back. Did u visit d famous Ikogosi warm spring? Tink its situated in ur lga.

I did!! I made sure I went there cheesy

Yup my LGA....
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Missmossy(f): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

Bring your ear closer...smiley
Huh

How's that possible?
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Missmossy:

Huh

How's that possible?

smiley
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by KingTom(m): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Missmossy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Missmossy(f): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Missmossy(f): 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
KingTom:
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
What naa?

You better close your mouth before flies enter It tongue
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by KingTom(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Missmossy:

What naa?

You better close your mouth before flies enter It tongue

No I have not brushed my teeth for 3 months, flies are running away from my mouth grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Missmossy(f): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
KingTom:
No I have not brushed my teeth for 3 months, flies are running away from my mouth grin
Buhahahahaha no wonder grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Missmossy(f): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

tongue × 5
Hian!
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by harry509: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

what I meant was ikole and Ilasa are like Nigeria and Ghana... you nor dey comot? Oye, Ifelodun, Omuo and Ikole are all close grin
okooooo
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
harry509:
okooooo

cheesy Na NCCF bin make me first visit ikole sha... I been no no dia
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Herzumpther...cheesy
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by KingTom(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Missmossy:

Buhahahahaha no wonder grin
grin grin I am jealous of your dimples, dash ne one embarassed
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Missmossy(f): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin I am jealous of your dimples, dash ne one embarassed
Lollz don't think its obvious in my pic.

Request for them when next you are coming to this world grin You will get It.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:
Herzumpther...cheesy
Hello smiley
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by KingTom(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Missmossy:

Lollz don't think its obvious in my pic.

Request for them when next you are coming to this world grin You will get It.
But in my next world, I want to be a tortoise grin grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hello smiley

Sup?
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

Sup?
Cool.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Cool.

You still will not tell when you served? What's there naaa? grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

You still will not tell when you served? What's there naaa? grin
I can't believe you are doing this here . sad
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
I can't believe you are doing this here . sad

tongue... I'm sorry...
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

tongue... I'm sorry...
No problem.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Missmossy(f): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
KingTom:
But in my next world, I want to be a tortoise grin grin
shocked For real?

Ijapa cheesy
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by KingTom(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Missmossy:

shocked For real?

Ijapa cheesy
Yes o, what about you. What will you like to Be? grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by iyamoliki: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
I was actively involved in MCAN. l am one of the favoured corp member, I was posted to a federal school to lecture, I was retain as a lecturer, even married my dream wife in the same institution,NYSC for life.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
No problem.

I was joking about the "sorry" joor cheesy... I didn't mean it joor...grin.. Buh it's okay...tongue
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

I was joking about the "sorry" joor cheesy... I didn't mean it joor...grin.. Buh it's okay...tongue
Lol. Its OK jor grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
iyamoliki:
I was actively involved in MCAN. l am one the favoured corp member, I was posted to a federal school to lecture, I was retain as a lecturer, even married my dream wife in the same institution,NYSC for life.

Wow! I love stories like yours...I won't forget my crush then in our lodge... Who was even crushing on who? smiley... We got so close... would have been joined if not I was still a "Corper" and family expects her to be married soonest... #get me tissue please #
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Its OK jor grin

You'll tell me later right? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Marry Yourselves – DG Advises NYSC Members / Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation / Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.