Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Do We Go To Hell If We Don’t Believe In Jesus? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do We Go To Hell If We Don’t Believe In Jesus? (7079 Views)

'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church / Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Go To Hell If We Don’t Believe In Jesus? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:31am On May 25, 2010
[size=13pt]ok sweet heart , now do me a favour , but your Bible in your lap now and flip to somewhere interesting this hot afternoon , i have read the Bible and all i notice is that going to HELL isn't any offense so , please allow whoever that is interested in hell. even JESUS is coming with us.[/size]
Re: Do We Go To Hell If We Don’t Believe In Jesus? by Maykelly(f): 12:38pm On May 27, 2010
[size=20pt]If you Don’t Believe In Jesus, you are Condemned.[/size]
Re: Do We Go To Hell If We Don’t Believe In Jesus? by chakula: 1:31pm On May 27, 2010
May kelly:

[size=20pt]If you Don’t Believe In Jesus, you are Condemned.[/size]

As massenger of God or what? The Bible says that Jesus was God’s servant, chosen one, and beloved.
Matt. 12:18 “Behold, My servant, whom I have chosen, in whom My soul
is well pleased.”Since Jesus is God’s servant, Jesus can not be God.
Re: Do We Go To Hell If We Don’t Believe In Jesus? by Maykelly(f): 9:05am On Jun 09, 2010
[size=16pt]You will ROT in Hell Fire- For
J E S U S is the ONLY WAY [/size] cheesy
Re: Do We Go To Hell If We Don’t Believe In Jesus? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2012
[size=13pt]Maykelly i choose to be in hell that is the best place to go! Heaven is a horrible place!!! The Gods are an extra-terrestrial humanoid race of beings. In the Christian bible, they are referred to as the "Nephilim." These beings are very evolved, highly advanced, and immensely knowledgable and powerful. They genetically modified their DNA, so they do not age.

In the Simon version of the Necronomicon (this book is based upon Mesopotamian/Sumerian mythology, even though classified as a work of fiction), the phrase: "When the Great Bear hangs low in the sky" refers to the constellation Ursa Major, part of the Big Dipper. When the planets align a certain way, it opens up a travel line for space travelers. People are always looking to the sky for when the Gods will return. cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Re: Do We Go To Hell If We Don’t Believe In Jesus? by Miroslavklose: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2012
How hot is hell fire?
Re: Do We Go To Hell If We Don’t Believe In Jesus? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2012
[size=13pt]Hell is hot but won't really burn u as the Christian bible have horribly described it . that's a big lie from the pit of Heaven . Hell is hot to the taste of father SATAN and I'll never turn us down grin . hell is hot to our own taste just like warm delicious food inside your mouth or like your prick inside toto during rainy hours . wink[/size]
Re: Do We Go To Hell If We Don’t Believe In Jesus? by chosenst: 7:00am On Mar 29, 2012
The answer is YES
But if you do what Jesus asked you to do
in the New Testament: Accept Him as your Lord and Saviour
Live righteously and be holy.
You will not go to that horrible place bible called Hade/Hell
Re: Do We Go To Hell If We Don’t Believe In Jesus? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2012
[size=13pt]There's nobody like Jesus There's nothing like His plan for my life. There's nothing like the words that He's spoken over me (There's nobody like Jesus) cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues In Present Day Churches / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? / Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.