Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo (11131 Views)

My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan / "Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd Course" -- Obasanjo / Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course (2) (3) (4)

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by minister2015: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ show us ur Ph.D thesis.
SAI BUHARI

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by wirinet(m): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2015
Jonathan [size=14pt] Show Us Your PHD Certificate. [/size]

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by minister2015: 8:07am On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ show us Ur B.Sc, M.Sc
and Ph.D theses or did U
plagiarize thtoughout Ur
studied period. PEJ is an
embarrassment to
graduates, she speaks like
a primary pupil. TANOIDS
r truly unhappy today

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by anneedu: 8:15am On Jan 22, 2015
Hahahahah, they only frustrated trying to show their anger on GEJ. Hundred certificate of buhari can not equal one certificate of jonathan.
Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by holatin(m): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2015
tomakint:

.....and someone like you have a father undecided how unfortunate You can never attain to President Goodluck Jonathan's achievements in life! FACT!
countered what he said, or tell me is he behaving like a PhD holder or his words is of a literate

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by Pataki: 8:25am On Jan 22, 2015
Pataki:
"Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was a PDP thing." Obasanjo
Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by holatin(m): 8:27am On Jan 22, 2015
hyfr:
I'm disappointed at you, you expect him to be fluent and racy in english eh Cos he studied english in school eh Mind you he studied zoology. Get a life, if you don't want to vote him that's simple than deceiving your own self
this is not about fluency and racy but intelligent words not foolish outburst

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by tess1(m): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
GEJ, show us your PHD thesis and certificate now!

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by Bruteforce1o1: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2015
tomakint:

.....and someone like you have a father undecided how unfortunate You can never attain to President Goodluck Jonathan's achievements in life! FACT!

Cos you have no one to call a father does not mean you should insult his father, old man with wrinkled face like you should learn to shut up. Shameless hypocrite

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by holatin(m): 8:34am On Jan 22, 2015
anneedu:
Hahahahah, they only frustrated trying to show their anger on GEJ. Hundred certificate of buhari can not equal one certificate of jonathan.
show us the invisible GEJ certificate and let's compare.
PhD without common sense is like train without engine

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by iykepromotions: 8:35am On Jan 22, 2015
this is a time of show me your certificate. let me go and dust mine shouldn't case!

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 8:37am On Jan 22, 2015
Useless story. No news source,no article .nothing. Bloody waste of mb.
Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by Olaolufred(m): 8:40am On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Aggrieved People Congress venting their frustration and disappointment on GEJ.

Nah Jonathan[b] forge [/b]Buhari certificate?

What is that useless law prof Osinbanjo's use if he can't proof read Buhari's latest forgery?

Looool

[size=18pt]YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD CASE.

PLEASE GO TO COURT.
[/size]

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by Princecalm(m): 8:42am On Jan 22, 2015
If this is true then it speaks foul of our nation. How is the leader now leading by example.
Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by ikweremilitant: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2015
verakooler:
NEWSCAP.....

1. Olusegun Obasanjo has alleged that President Goodluck Jonathan did not complete his Ph.D course http:///1IhOWLmaLD

2. # If GEJ govt looked 4 missing Chibok girls d way PDP is looking 4 Buhari's certificate, they would have found them in a week!----- Chief. Dele Momodu.
hahahaha apc rabid dogs initiating damage control.e no go work.
Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 22, 2015
I knew from day one he had no p.hd abi hoe come none of his thesis has been seen
Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by richardomoko: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2015
I am disappointed in the comments of some of you'll, whether GEJ completed his doctorate or not is not a factor. The minimum qualification for Presidency is Bsc, why then do we make comments out of desperation to smear ones character because you want his job by all means. Let's act responsibly please and face real issues.
Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by semitunde: 9:03am On Jan 22, 2015
hyfr:
I'm disappointed at you, you expect him to be fluent and racy in english eh Cos he studied english in school eh Mind you he studied zoology. Get a life, if you don't want to vote him that's simple than deceiving your own self

Bro, the basic requirement, and the language of study for that course is English language. Its the same English that he would have used in writing all his papers up to thesis level ( if he wrote them, I'm convinced he didn't)
Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by semitunde: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2015
richardomoko:
I am disappointed in the comments of some of you'll, whether GEJ completed his doctorate or not is not a factor. The minimum qualification for Presidency is Bsc, why then do we make comments out of desperation to smear ones character because you want his job by all means. Let's act responsibly please and face real issues.

Asking about his doctorate is not just because of politics. As a president of a country, already representing 140million people everywhere he goes, attaching PhD to his name and flummoxing over simple English sentences; you have to start asking questions cos "America will know".

And when America knows... embarassed lipsrsealed

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=tess1 post=30018586][/quote]

He has O level bros.
OK let Buhari show us Primary 6 result den.
Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by minister2015: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2015
JONATHAN should stepdown for lying to Nigerians.
SAI BUHARI

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by wordcat(m): 9:36am On Jan 22, 2015
tomakint:

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by wordcat(m): 9:37am On Jan 22, 2015
tomakint:

Just as you will not attain the level and achievements of General Buhari in this your current life neither will you do that in your next life!

FACT!!

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by Jesusloveyou: 9:40am On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Still better than Buhari who never attended a conventional school and has recently forged a WAEc certificate.
gej should show us his fake certificate,i wil personally go to verify it.how can that dunce have bsc not to talk of phd.for now buhari till 2023.
Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by nairabetguru(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2015
verakooler:
NEWSCAP.....

1. Olusegun Obasanjo has alleged that President Goodluck Jonathan did not complete his Ph.D course http:///1IhOWLmaLD

2. # If GEJ govt looked 4 missing Chibok girls d way PDP is looking 4 Buhari's certificate, they would have found them in a week!----- Chief. Dele Momodu.

#FeBUHARI14 wink
Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by tomakint: 9:49am On Jan 22, 2015
wordcat:

Just as you will not attain the level and achievements of General Buhari in this your current life neither will you do that in your next life!

FACT!!
Yes my brother I am not a Cattle-Rearer, I have better things I am doing in my lifetime and I am sure herding 150 Fulani Cows is not part of them undecided as for Jonathan, from a nobody (son of a canoe-maker) to President of a mighty Nation shocked omo Jonathan is it wink

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 22, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
gej should show us his fake certificate,i wil personally go to verify it.how can that dunce have bsc not to talk of phd.for now buhari till 2023.

LOOOL

buhari's certifcates are the one in doubt!

olodo
Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by orobs93(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2015
And I believe it He sud display is results also
Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by shinnie(f): 10:09am On Jan 22, 2015
PLEASE DEAR FRIENDS, MY BABY GIRL NEEDS YOUR VOTES TO BE AMONGST THE TOP 10 IN THE CUSSONS BABY COMPETITION.
PLEASE KINDLY OPEN THE LINK AND SEARCH FOR CHIGOZILIM ADELA OTIKA.

THE LINK IS:

https://cussonsbabymoments.com/top20/

search for:
CHIGOZILIM ADELA OTIKA

thanks and God bless

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by theoctopus: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2015
[code][/code]OBJ will only make a fool of himself. Enjoy

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by Jesusloveyou: 10:12am On Jan 22, 2015
anneedu:
show us d one certificate that is more than US war college certificate.
Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by fr3do(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2015
trillville:

Show us his WAEC, let us see how many credits he managed to make. fisherman that could not secure admission to study medicine and had to settle for zoology.

So a human being can go this low?
If everybody studies medicine who will improve the agriculture that provides food for you to eat?

Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year / Falana, Balarabe Musa Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Problems / SAG: We'll Stage Protest In Umuahia If Ikpeazu Recalls Ex-cos