Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War (2089 Views)

Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / Boko Haram Leader, Shekau brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; / Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by Sibrah: 8:31am On Jan 22, 2015
BlackTechnology:
I hope all you APC e-clowns can now realise how clueless you are

Thank God the video proves that GEJ has done his part.

Now tell those cowards in uniforms to do their jobs grin

They shot themselves this time around.

1 Like

Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by ikweremilitant: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2015
suretman:
See as this thread dry.. If to say na Certificate them they find.. People go don plenty for here dey talk jagons..

SMH for some Nigerians...
shekau has vindicated jonathan,that nija army were given enuf ammo but they abandone it due to cowardice.so we all knw d people that has d habit of cowardice,yet they are d bigest noisemakers aganst gej down south.

1 Like

Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by midolian(m): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

What has corruption got to do with cowards running away and leaving loads of ammunition to a rag tag army whose soldiers wear bathroom slippers and kaftan?
"don't be fooled by wat am sayin..listen carefully to hear what am not saying"
Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by malele(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Sibrah:
You are the fool here. Weak BH sympathizer is what you are.

God Forbid, it better to kill myself than be in the same religion With ThoSe fools.
I called u a fool because after watching the video, u still weNt ahead to say 9ja soldiers Have low ammunition

1 Like

Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by Fash20: 9:19am On Jan 22, 2015
kay1one:

GOD! He said to Abraham; "I'll bless those that bless you and curse those that curse you!" The quran is filled with a lot of anti-semitism and anti-Christ statements! So... islam is cursed!
are you done?
Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by Sibrah: 9:27am On Jan 22, 2015
malele:

God Forbid, it better to kill myself than be in the same religion With ThoSe fools.
I called u a fool because after watching the video, u still weNt ahead to say 9ja soldiers Have low ammunition
Next time please don't be in a haste to use that word -"fool",you clearly misinterpreted my comment. If the weapons are so much that they can annihilate the whole Nigeria, as claimed by Shekau, then our military is well equiped contrary to what the Agbada-BH men want Nigerians to believe as regards GEJ furnishing the military required equipment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cabal Begin Fleeing, Launder Loot As Buhari/osinbajo ‘integrity’ Govt Looms / Top 10 Events That Wrote The History Of The World / Caption This Photo Of The Delta State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.