Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega (24167 Views)

INEC Can Not Conduct Kogi And Bayelsa Elections: Femi Falana / "I Will Accept Any Government Appointment From Buhari" – Jega / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by StOla: 9:56am On Jan 22, 2015
joelenesleek:
They should just let this matter slide or take him to court. This incessant insults on GEJ and Gmb is irritating me so much. Who go win go win.

Can't you see it is the statement of result printed on the school's recent letterhead template? As such it bears all the markings of a recent exam format.

Can't you see all subjects with 1 (not A1) are the ones not registered by the candidate, hence no equivalent remark like credit or pass or good ascribed to it?

Can't you see that it was signed yesterday and duly dated as such, while the exam year of 1961 was duly entered at the top? and the picture just recently supplied to be attached to the result statement?

Yes the name Mohamed was also used in the letter written by the principal to the army in 1961, so case closed.

Yes Katsina state already exist as at yesterday when the statement of result was generated, while Katsina town as a location of the school existed before Nigeria.

An entry asked for the principal's signature which is duly supplied there, yet you're wondering why the principal's name was not entered as signature? Are you all right?

Finally the Cambridge master results sheet was provided as evidence of where the results were copied.

If still in doubt, then a trip to Cambridge should be your best bet.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Yerwa: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2015
rozayx5:
wink
please they should not, the illiterate needs to cry

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by BokoHaramm: 10:00am On Jan 22, 2015
chrisbaba1:

[size=17pt]
If Jonathan will not resign why will buhari. This is a man who went to military schools in usa, india and England. Its like doubting I attended secondary school when I can present my original NYSC certificate.....

Wake up[/size]
he went to those schools with an affidavit, he joined the milatary without the basic qualification rather a promissory note from the principal. In the 60s and 70s the northerners had total control of the machinery of govt.

1 Like

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Darlduchi: 10:00am On Jan 22, 2015
Is anyone still in doubt of our dodgy nature? We are potentially dangerous, we have recorded tremendous successes against the West,it is in our nature and the Koran is our witness.
You must be wondering why no one talk about Buhari's assassination, not even the general himself talks about it, not to mention the recent attack on Kano's mosque. Ever wondered why Sanusi was absent on that particular day? Whatever it takes to muddle your minds, we are ready to do it, regardless of the consequences. Over 100 innocent died at Buhari's devised assassination even more at the Kano mosque bombing. Ever wondered why Shakau is castigating our Jihad patron(buhari)? We are not as dumb as you all think.
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2015
You are insane, and i pitty ur life, oloshi...........
shawnfamous:
dats what we want! Don't disqualify him! We want him to loose so dey won't say it ws because e was disqualified! Gej all d way
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by ideology(m): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2015
I thought they said PDP/GEJ controls INEC/JEGA.

He should be doing their bidding na.
But No,

Well if PDP wins APC will accuse INEC of being a tool of the presidency.

1 Like

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Merilyn Ogar, Oya prove him wrong, ode ashawo oshi
wirinet:

So where did Merilyn Ogar get the info that APC had access to INECs datadase? and were they so sure that APC was cloning INECs database?
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Raiders: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2015
BokoHaramm:
he went to those schools with an affidavit, he joined the milatary without the basic qualification rather a promissory note from the principal. In the 60s and 70s the northerners had total control of the machinery of govt.
Have you ever heard of the word called "Awaiting Result" . Buhari joined the military with an awaiting result. its just like writting JAMB and Post JAMB with awaiting result. lets be honest if Buhari didn't have waec result, PDP would have been in court since 2003 during his first election to disqualified buhari
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2015
BokoHaramm:

[size=17pt]Bro did u hear that his secondary school released his result yesterday?? be open minded. The prommisory note is like a statement you get going to Nysc camp when you don't have your original certificate yet..... It was acceptable then, that is why the military did it.[/size]
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by dvee2: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
I see Jega as PDP's next target. They'd try and get that man out of the way as soon as possible. He should watch his back.

All we need is a level play ground for all parties. Let the best man win.

Just a month to presidential election, GEJ sworn in the Deputy NEC commissioner, that is GEJ s man there. Thats the man that will come out to deny NEC announcement should GEJ loose, mark this page
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Locapito(m): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2015
xreal:
No!
You for no talk am.
You could had kept it in your mind.
This guy from Otuoke may decide to replace you with
a girl friend woman from the east, before election starts.
hahahaha!! U re funny man, hope u re refering to ODUAGATE?
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by BokoHaramm: 10:12am On Jan 22, 2015
chrisbaba1:

[size=17pt]Bro did u hear that his secondary school released his result yesterday?? be open minded. The prommisory note is like a statement you get going to Nysc camp when you don't have your original certificate yet..... It was acceptable then, that is why the military did it.[/size]
I'm so open minded that is why I'm not buying that result released yesterday, a lot of discrepancies have been found out in that result.

1 Like

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by BokoHaramm: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2015
Raiders:
Have you ever heard of the word called "Awaiting Result" . Buhari joined the military with an awaiting result. its just like writting JAMB and Post JAMB with awaiting result. lets be honest if Buhari didn't have waec result, PDP would have been in court since 2003 during his first election to disqualified buhari
did you entered the university with awaiting result? Do you get employed in an organisation with an awaiting result or a promissory note from your HOD

1 Like

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by xreal: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2015
Locapito:
hahahaha!! U re funny man, hope u re refering to ODUAGATE?

hmm. Maybe.
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by seguntijan(m): 10:15am On Jan 22, 2015
"If President Goodluck Jonathan govt looked for
missing Chibok girls the way PDP is looking for
Buhari's certificate, they would have found them
in a week!" - Dele Momodu.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by melomelo: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2015
chrisbaba1:

You are correct. The certificate was manufactured here in Oluwole-Lagos and quickly forwarded to Buhari school yesterday

1 Like

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by shawnfamous(m): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2015
mayourbash:
You are insane, and i pitty ur life, oloshi...........
are u looking 4 attention or what? U beta continue wit ur fraud car bizness and fimile
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Raiders: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2015
BokoHaramm:
did you entered the university with awaiting result? Do you get employed in an organisation with an awaiting result or a promissory note from your HOD
who said he got into the army with awaiting result? Yes, you can apply for admission into a university with awaiting result. My sister got admitted into the university in 2004 with awaiting result. It was stated Buhari applied to the army with awaiting result from the principal. Besides that was in the 1960s and things were different then
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by macodollar: 10:21am On Jan 22, 2015
“I came into this job, I did my best. I think five years is okay for anybody to make a change and allow some other people to take over and do their best"
Prof Jega

GEJ has spent six years, yet nothing to show for it.
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by BokoHaramm: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2015
Raiders:
who said he got into the army with awaiting result? Yes, you can apply for admission into a university with awaiting result. My sister got admitted into the university in 2004 with awaiting result. It was stated Buhari applied to the army with awaiting result from the principal. Besides that was in the 1960s and things were different then
your siste got admission in a mushroom private University not my beloved UNILORIN. We are trying to make sure that GMB is stripped of all rhose his phony ranks.
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by shawnfamous(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Gbam! We will finish this their buhari once and for all next month so that they can all go and rest abeg. Can't wait. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
exactly bro! I support u jare

1 Like

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by osikiabu(m): 10:29am On Jan 22, 2015
For Godsake why all this victimizations as if Buhari is not a nigerian. If PDP is confused about his elegibility they should go to court. They should remember that power is transient and this country belongs to us all. If politics is about the people then allow the people to decide
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Raiders: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2015
BokoHaramm:
your siste got admission in a mushroom private University not my beloved UNILORIN. We are trying to make sure that GMB is stripped of all rhose his phony ranks.
lol.I think you are still a young man in the university. I am not here to argue about universities. I don't know about now but I know back in days when I wrote JAMB in 2003 ( before the start of post JAMB) , all universites in Nigeria including UNILORIN offer admissions with awaiting results. You can asked anyone that got admission in UNILORIN before the post JAMB days. so Buhari applied into the army with an awaiting result and their is nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by melomelo: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2015
shawnfamous:
exactly bro! I support u jare
Support u also. My GEJ TILL BUHARI COME BACK FROM HIS KIDNEY OPERATION IN INDIA-2030
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by eaglechild: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2015
Raiders:
who said he got into the army with awaiting result? Yes, you can apply for admission into a university with awaiting result. [b]My sister got admitted into the university in 2004 [/b]with awaiting result. It was stated Buhari applied to the army with awaiting result from the principal. Besides that was in the 1960s and things were different then
Please name the university.

The NUC needs to be aware of such.
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by shawnfamous(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2015
melomelo:

Support u also. My GEJ TILL BUHARI COME BACK FROM HIS KIDNEY OPERATION IN INDIA-2030
hahahahahhhahaahaha 2030? By den e 4 don die na
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Raiders: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2015
eaglechild:

Please name the university.

The NUC needs to be aware of such.
Most of you guys here obviously young and don't know that before the days of post JAMB all universities offer admission with awaiting result as long as you pass your JAMB cut off. I guess the process is different now.

1 Like

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by BokoHaramm: 10:45am On Jan 22, 2015
Raiders:
lol.I think you are still a young man in the university. I am not here to argue about universities. I don't know about now but I know back in days when I wrote JAMB in 2003 ( before the start of post JAMB) , all universites in Nigeria including UNILORIN offer admissions with awaiting results. You can asked anyone that got admission in UNILORIN before the post JAMB days. so Buhari applied into the army with an awaiting result and their is nothing wrong with that.
I wrote my jamb in 2000 and we were the first set that wrote NECO. I did my MBA in 2010. I laughed at your ignorance. Let's leave out all these, on the day of election let the best person win. The annonymous we enjoy here is so awesome. Adieu
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by ceejayluv(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2015
ooshinibos:
Looks like we have to form a government of unity here ,
1. GEJ remains as president
2. Buhari becomes Prime minister
3. Amaechi Fashola becomes secretary of state

Thats my compromise
what do you think guys ?
All the same, GEJ till northerners realise it's not their birthright....
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by philips70(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2015
shawnfamous:
dats what we want! Don't disqualify him! We want him to loose so dey won't say it ws because e was disqualified! Gej all d way

"We" on Nairaland or the real PDP in the real world holding several witchcraft meetings for the man to be disqualified?

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by dammytosh: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2015
When iNEC is not MAD !
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by deletrue: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2015
TCD:
anyone who thinks PDP takes this certificate saga serious and truly belives GMB has no certificates is living in no man's land. they are just grasping at straws to deceive small minds out there.

Did you really think if buhari had no certificates and Jonathan is aware, that INEC wouldn't have disqualified him since or police arrested him for forgery.

they know they have no case. they just want to make it a PR nightmare. Alas they have failed.
Buhari's entirety is forged and living a fake live, just that nobody would want to worry about that since, he cannot win any elections in these country. Who does not know the life of an hausa man/woman? These are people who live in 'any can go kind of life'. Does the north, as a whole attend school? They are known farmers. Why do you thing that the most wealthy Nigerians are all hausas yet they have the highest numbers of out of school chiledren and youths. They have the highest number of destitudes abi abandoned people. While the hausas are enyoying the oil from other regions, they, hausas are spreading destitudes every where.
No body had taken that certificate serious because we are aware that he does not have one. It was just to point out that that regions is since known as an area that does not place importance in education, it is even argued by the boko haram that western education is useless and was even supported by Buhari, Atoku etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja / Labour Party Rejects Odigbo, Cautions Pat Utomi On Appointments / We Won’t Tell Lies To Defend Govt – Information Minister, Muhammed Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.